Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Remember you will either like the fit or not, there is no maybe in hand guns believe me.

Any opinions on the beretta storm 45...believe it is called Px4 , checked one out a while back and it seemed to fit in my hand well, and comfortably... also held a 45 cal desert eagle man that gun is big heavy as fuck, dont think they sell alot at 2,000$ lol

Desert Eagles suck. I had one in .357. I had a shit ton of cycling issues. I had to get rid of it.

Step 1: buy a shotgun

Step 2: cut the barrel down.

Just kidding! ninja.gif

Remember you will either like the fit or not, there is no maybe in hand guns believe me.

Any opinions on the beretta storm 45...believe it is called Px4 , checked one out a while back and it seemed to fit in my hand well, and comfortably... also held a 45 cal desert eagle man that gun is big heavy as fuck, dont think they sell alot at 2,000$ lol

I am not a fan of Berretta not DE.

1911s are the closest to the flaming sword of the Arch Angel himself. Perfection in pistol form.

The Glock, XDm, M&P, or FNPx are all great.

.45 ACP is my recommendation for self defense and "fun".

Obviously bigger(more energy via mass alone or velocity) can be more fun but it becomes harder to be useful as a defense round.

Step 1: buy a shotgun

Step 2: cut the barrel down.

Just kidding! ninja.gif

Killing them softly styles.

The little 38 special I have now, is really small, I bought because I wanted to get a concealed carry, but dont know how to go about doing it, Ive never been arrested or even had a ticket for that matter so I think I should be able to obtain one. Kinda wish I wouldnt have got the 38 My hand isnt huge but it isnt small, big palm and short kinda fat fingers lol :P

Edited by Stephen93s10

The little 38 special I have now, is really small, I bought because I wanted to get a concealed carry, but dont know how to go about doing it, Ive never been arrested or even had a ticket for that matter so I think I should be able to obtain one. Kinda wish I wouldnt have got the 38 My hand isnt huge but it isnt small, big palm and short kinda fat fingers lol tongue.png

No idea in CA. In AZ it was a fucking joke. There was a 60+ year old guy that tripped while holding his pistol when entering the class, he slept through half the talk, didn't know how to load a magazine, chamber it, safety, etc, sucked at the range (~15 ft), and answered multiple questions wrong on a ~10 question test, and I'm pretty sure he still got his CC.

But there's a lot of stupid gun owners in AZ...

Like CA has people in Prius' who only buy organic, AZ has people who probably fuck their firearms at night while "exercising" their second amendment right during the day.

Saw this old fat fuck at home depot with a shoulder holster and two pistols. I wanted to laugh so hard but he probably would have shot me.

Okay I'm done ranting.

The little 38 special I have now, is really small, I bought because I wanted to get a concealed carry, but dont know how to go about doing it, Ive never been arrested or even had a ticket for that matter so I think I should be able to obtain one. Kinda wish I wouldnt have got the 38 My hand isnt huge but it isnt small, big palm and short kinda fat fingers lol :P

No idea in CA. In AZ it was a fucking joke. There was a 60+ year old guy that tripped while holding his pistol when entering the class, he slept through half the talk, didn't know how to load a magazine, chamber it, safety, etc, sucked at the range (~15 ft), and answered multiple questions wrong on a ~10 question test, and I'm pretty sure he still got his CC.

Considering your liscence is now you CC in AZ.....yea it is a joke.

J

Nitto 420s on the truck now, just put them on...but from what I've read on street trucks they hook and last.  And the hook part is true.  Actually tearing up my driveway a bit, lol

The tread looks like it wouldn't be worth a damn in any real rain.

Biggest challenge for me is finding something that will perform properly in heavy rain, ride smoothly on the highway, and i'd like it if they at least looked somewhat nice. 18" rims on the truck as well.

J

Nitto 420s on the truck now, just put them on...but from what I've read on street trucks they hook and last.  And the hook part is true.  Actually tearing up my driveway a bit, lol

The tread looks like it wouldn't be worth a damn in any real rain.

Biggest challenge for me is finding something that will perform properly in heavy rain, ride smoothly on the highway, and i'd like it if they at least looked somewhat nice. 18" rims on the truck as well.

J

They rock in the rain.

Okay, I am an idiot for being a cheap ass.  My poor attempt at a cheap flashlight is over.  I want a real one.  I can't find via searching Matt et al's recommendations in here.  18650 battery (single) would be ideal...

Help, again!

Okay, I am an idiot for being a cheap ass. My poor attempt at a cheap flashlight is over. I want a real one. I can't find via searching Matt et al's recommendations in here. 18650 battery (single) would be ideal...

Help, again!

Word.

Throw, flood, and size preferences?

Waterproof?

I know people who love beretta's. I have never shot one.

http://www.besttacticalflashlights.net/best-18650-flashlight/

This would be a good start.

I'm not sure I would recommend ALL of those but if you see something that trips your trigger I could definitely give feedback.

I will peak when I put the kids down. 2 main uses. Shining on slow water and hazard buoys on the lake and as a headlight for night riding on my bike. 1.5hr charge would be sweet.

Okay, I am an idiot for being a cheap ass. My poor attempt at a cheap flashlight is over. I want a real one. I can't find via searching Matt et al's recommendations in here. 18650 battery (single) would be ideal...

Help, again!

Streamlight Stinger

Ok...Any of you guys that has some experience with a Chevy 2010 tahoe need some advice on a good deal and quality harness for a aftermarket h/u...I found a couple but most sites I trust to deal with only offer the older models the best I can find is $54.99 but I hate really ordering from that company.

Thankx,

Michael

Depends on the options And door chimes

http://www.besttacticalflashlights.net/best-18650-flashlight/

This would be a good start.

I'm not sure I would recommend ALL of those but if you see something that trips your trigger I could definitely give feedback.

I will peak when I put the kids down. 2 main uses. Shining on slow water and hazard buoys on the lake and as a headlight for night riding on my bike. 1.5hr charge would be sweet.

Sounds like something that can vary it's strength is a must?

Depends on the options And door chimes

No bose .. No navigation just OnStar.. All the factory chimes and ect.

This is right down the road from me...Kid just shot up the military recruiting centers...several marines and naval was killed today and more injured...Kuwait-born Muhammad Youssef Abdulazeez shot up 2 offices...Now Hamilton county is giving a speech this was not a terrorist attack...But he has a degree in electrical engineering and was a intern at one time with the TVA working with our damns!! But in the media just now update they said the public should not worry,And Obama said they would get to the bottom of it WTF?

http://wkrn.com/2015/07/16/shooting-reported-on-campus-of-chattanooga-state-community-college/

http://wkrn.com/2015/07/16/chattanooga-shooter-described-as-quiet-and-nice-by-neighbors/

http://wkrn.com/2015/07/16/sources-chattanooga-gunman-worked-in-franklin-called-out-sick-this-week/