Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Any of you guys have any dealings with VFD's? Running at 7500 rpm's and 779hp static pressure at 1.2.. Cycles per second is 52.7hz need to raise to 1.5 static pressure for 850CFM..

Static pressure is exerted when there is zero movement. Your question is nonsense.
And dont forget I have went to school for years for this..Please educate me then.

Oh shit, what was I thinking? I apologize.

Any of you guys have any dealings with VFD's? Running at 7500 rpm's and 779hp static pressure at 1.2.. Cycles per second is 52.7hz need to raise to 1.5 static pressure for 850CFM..

Static pressure is exerted when there is zero movement. Your question is nonsense.
And dont forget I have went to school for years for this..Please educate me then.

Oh shit, what was I thinking? I apologize.

This might be the best one yet..

http://www.amazon.com/Creuset-Screwpull-Professional-Corkscrew-S1700-31/dp/B00000DMBO/ref=sr_1_6?s=home-garden&ie=UTF8&qid=1437798655&sr=1-6&keywords=screwpull

There are knock offs but I've never heard of one lasting. This thing is bombproof and BY FAR the best opener I've ever used. Takes me all of about 5 seconds to open a bottle. I just pull the foil off by hand on 90% of them, if not I use the cutter. Then two quick arm motions and BOOM

Bought a different knockoff. Couldn't buy the real one in town. It worked, bout broke it on synthetic corks though. Think I am going to try to return it and order the real one online.

The money for the real one wasn't the issue, it isn't available in this town was the problem though.

Made more playing wedding bartender than I do at the day job though so that was nice.

This is starting out to be a shit day already!!1

OMG!! I feel like hell today.

Like a dumb ass I texted chick that I fuck around with "have for probably 15+ years"  some B.S...she texted me last week asking what was up..I told her been having to work every day for a priority project..She asked did she need to come cuddle with me..lol I never replied to the text..Last night I was joking and texted her saying she owed me a cuddle responding to her text she sent last night asking whats up.. she responded to the text telling me I still owed her a date..re-viewed the texts I never said no such huh2.gif  looks like i am going to have to if I want to hit it anytime soon..angry2.gif Fucking $200.00 down the drain bitch always picks the highest thing and place!!

And I hit 89 hr this fucking week when the fuck will I have time?

Fucking network storage in a fucking operating room WTF!!!!! Idiots!!

Positive pressure at the moment will blow a hat off..Maybe you physics can lead me in the right direction but they wont more they think the network storage will crash from over heating and the room is at 70 degrees. have no clue!

Like a dumb ass I texted chick that I fuck around with "have for probably 15+ years"  some B.S...she texted me last week asking what was up..I told her been having to work every day for a priority project..She asked did she need to come cuddle with me..lol I never replied to the text..Last night I was joking and texted her saying she owed me a cuddle responding to her text she sent last night asking whats up.. she responded to the text telling me I still owed her a date..re-viewed the texts I never said no such huh2.gif  looks like i am going to have to if I want to hit it anytime soon..angry2.gif Fucking $200.00 down the drain bitch always picks the highest thing and place!!

Poor girl.

Like a dumb ass I texted chick that I fuck around with "have for probably 15+ years"  some B.S...she texted me last week asking what was up..I told her been having to work every day for a priority project..She asked did she need to come cuddle with me..lol I never replied to the text..Last night I was joking and texted her saying she owed me a cuddle responding to her text she sent last night asking whats up.. she responded to the text telling me I still owed her a date..re-viewed the texts I never said no such :huh2:  looks like i am going to have to if I want to hit it anytime soon..:angry22: Fucking $200.00 down the drain bitch always picks the highest thing and place!!

Poor girl.

knocked her off and didnt cost a dime..

Poor girl.

knocked her off and didnt cost a dime..

Poor girl.

What are you guys favorite sports drinks?

Water

How in the hell did I know you was going to say that..lol besides water..

Water. 

Or with your medical condition, a 12-pack and about a gallon of very sweetened Redbull. Should clear you up right away, unless medical services arrive quickly. 

The moment your daughter tells you that she wants to enjoy her life and not to worry dad I don't want a baby because I want to do me first.

Priceless! 

:)

Then she asks dad can I take the 4runner? I told her she better take care of it because I like that 4runner more than her mother at times. She gives me that look...

:peepwall:

8:00am in the morning and heat index is already 107!!WTF...

Thinking of getting my first fire arm.  Thought maybe you all could help me pick it out since I know jack shit.

Of course I see all the gun talk and I want a bow, so perhaps not.

3 uses:

fishing for carp

shooting a ~1.5yr old old deer 

wild turkey

I realize I probably described 2 weapons

Thinking of getting my first fire arm. Thought maybe you all could help me pick it out since I know jack shit.

Dude, you're an idiot. If you buy a fire arm then your house loses its gun free zoning and criminals will be able to bring a gun on your property.

You're better off not getting one so they know its a gun free zone and only bring something more manageable, like a knife.

3 uses:

fishing for carp

wild turkey

Mossberg 500 with either barrel.

Thinking of getting my first fire arm.  Thought maybe you all could help me pick it out since I know jack shit.

Depends on the desired use.  :)

3 uses:

fishing for carp

wild turkey

Crossbows are legal in my state now so that would be my first go into killing things with a stick and string.  

Move.

Any places for sale in your neighboorhood? That would be cool we could hang out all the time.

3 uses:

fishing for carp

wild turkey

Mossberg 500 with either barrel.

3 uses:

fishing for carp

wild turkey

Crossbows are legal in my state now so that would be my first go into killing things with a stick and string.  

Home protection a nice scatter gun will do. 12 or 20ga.

For the others you described a scatter gun will work, but not for carp. Either a crossbow if they are legal or a decent compound bow. One thing I am thinking is you will have a very long draw so that might limit your bow choices.