Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

What a great day !

Same here in Michigan !

http://www.seriouseats.com/2015/07/the-food-lab-complete-guide-to-sous-vide-chicken-breast.html

Interesting Sous Vide article. I'd really like to try it out on a steak soon.

I sv some chicken breast before we hheaded up to the lake. Dinner tonight in the form of Chori Pollo
What does the MN Mafia do for Chori Pollo?

Watchibg Red Bull enduro. I don't get it. Half the time they're off the bike. What's the point?

Watchibg Red Bull enduro. I don't get it. Half the time they're off the bike. What's the point?

I had a Red Bull "red edition" today Cranberry flavor...

NBC's coverage is fucking horse shit, they deserve to lose their jobs. They don't actually follow riders through the race.

The Erzberg is one of the toughest enduros where most don't even finish, and while the top guys still struggle and come off their bikes from time to time they're definitely on the bikes for more time than off, NBC just doesn't show it which makes it boring to watch.

But for the non top riders, completing Erzberg is an accomplishment of it's own. Wearing all that gear and lifting the bike over shit is fucking exhausting.

Thank you for explaining. I agree with the grueling part, it looked like hell.

It sucks too cause the cameras never do justice to the steepness of the climbs or size of the rocks.

Was flying my drone today and a fucking prop snapped in mid air, one blade coming completely off. My son was flying it (he's better than I am) and battling the wind in a headlong high speed run and we head a pop, like a starter pistol. The fucking thing took a dive to the right front corner flipping end over end and slamming the ground hard. It was ~ 60 feet in the air and carried ~ 50 feet forward before coming to a stop. I've heard of that happening with replacement Gemfan props, but this was a brand new prop from Walkera.

Damage assessment isn't bad. I figured it was fucked as hard as it hit the ground. It tore a screw out of the front camera and broke a whip antenna. No big deal. I ordered both (screw set and 2 sets of foldable whips for under $15) but temporarily removed the front camera and strapped the one exposed antenna down with a twist tie.

But we had fun. We reset the gyros and flew for 10 more minutes. I can honestly say, though, that my son is much better than I am.

Walkera is coming out with a fully loaded 250 Runner. Preorder is in September. I'm going to grab one and give mine to my son, as he really enjoyed it. The new model has 2500kV motors instead of 2100. It has a new, more advanced flight controller. They now added a fully functional GPS that provides for flight stability, return to home, and mapped flight features. They added a front bumper (to prevent damaging the camera), new LED light bars, and a fully fitted backpack for travel and storage. I love the red accents, too.

Walkera-Runner-250-GPS-01.jpg

Walkera-Runner-250-GPS-03.jpg

Walkera-Runner-250-GPS-04.jpg

Walkera-Runner-250-GPS-05.jpg

http://www.seriouseats.com/2015/07/the-food-lab-complete-guide-to-sous-vide-chicken-breast.html

I sv some chicken breast before we hheaded up to the lake. Dinner tonight in the form of Chori Pollo

Thought you didn't like chicken huh2.gif
it's nasty, didn't say I never eat it

Was flying my drone today and a fucking prop snapped in mid air, one blade coming completely off. My son was flying it (he's better than I am) and battling the wind in a headlong high speed run and we head a pop, like a starter pistol. The fucking thing took a dive to the right front corner flipping end over end and slamming the ground hard. It was ~ 60 feet in the air and carried ~ 50 feet forward before coming to a stop. I've heard of that happening with replacement Gemfan props, but this was a brand new prop from Walkera.

Damage assessment isn't bad. I figured it was fucked as hard as it hit the ground. It tore a screw out of the front camera and broke a whip antenna. No big deal. I ordered both (screw set and 2 sets of foldable whips for under $15) but temporarily removed the front camera and strapped the one exposed antenna down with a twist tie.

But we had fun. We reset the gyros and flew for 10 more minutes. I can honestly say, though, that my son is much better than I am.

Walkera is coming out with a fully loaded 250 Runner. Preorder is in September. I'm going to grab one and give mine to my son, as he really enjoyed it. The new model has 2500kV motors instead of 2100. It has a new, more advanced flight controller. They now added a fully functional GPS that provides for flight stability, return to home, and mapped flight features. They added a front bumper (to prevent damaging the camera), new LED light bars, and a fully fitted backpack for travel and storage. I love the red accents, too.

Walkera-Runner-250-GPS-01.jpg

Walkera-Runner-250-GPS-03.jpg

Walkera-Runner-250-GPS-04.jpg

Walkera-Runner-250-GPS-05.jpg

Man that is cool as fuck!! Do you still wan't to shave my chest huh2.gif

I hope that drone is not damaged to much,I would like one that has a 308 with a nice suppessor or 6.5 maybe IDK

Oh yeah, I had to buy a charger. The stock charger is a joke. It took 3 hours and 45 minutes to charge a battery yesterday. My local hobby shop had several entry level chargers. I bought the best they had in stock, a Venom Pro 3. It's really not bad. I can balance charge, and even see the individual cells as it runs. I get all pertinent info on the screen. It's not bad, really. I fully charged a dead battery in ~ an hour. Charging at 1C that is almost perfect, and for LiPo that is where I want it to be.

I paid $84 out the door for it. Tax and all.

https://www.google.com/shopping/product/13122833556559734462?q=venom+pro+charger+3&biw=1366&bih=627&bav=on.2,or.r_cp.&bvm=bv.99804247,d.eXY&tch=1&ech=1&psi=BeDPVZXiM8abNtyhqogO.1439686664228.3&prds=paur:ClkAsKraXyHqkjIP9NmOkCP1xXpkZnH0xsTSaEaGKRKZ3HwY6wZgAMSEEL2vleUIWWV2Z4NK8CCYxGIZSTM11zR6w6Yzs9oiSvPE0AWuMk-mLEx2qwg-ATB-YBIZAFPVH71BkesKpQ3bCt19vuw2t3lrwi2wCw&ved=0CAQQpitqFQoTCLn_veayrMcCFY23gAodzAgHJg&ei=EuDPVbmuE43vggTMkZywAg

I have no idea what to say about that huh2.gif

How in the hell do you not like chicken Sean? And how can you be so picky huh2.gif  There is no possible way you clear much more than me with your salary period.. So being the upper class is not a answer...

Wow that's three dumb posts on one page.

Going for a record eh?

Going for a record eh?

Hatin eh?How about you screen shot your bank account eh?

Going for a record eh?

Bet a grand I make you look broke eh?

I'm 22 years old going to college, I sure hope you have more money than me.

Edited by ssh

And money wasn't my point, but comparing money, gucci mane, and a drone with a firearm were.

rekt

Going for a record eh?

There are many stupid people whom have generous bank accounts.