Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Is it gymtime yet?

In six hours it will be--deadlifts and weighted chins. :D

I am curious to see how the new one is riding on the ATS chassis. GM spent a ton of money really trying to make the ATS a car and it worked. The Camaro ought to lay hurt on the ATS-V which is going to be hard to compete with.

ATS-V is quicker at 3.7 to 60 than the C7 Stingray and the Z28, pulls a 12.1 in the quarter, stops faster from 60 than a 458 Italia, Stingray does the figure 8 in 23.5 and the V 23.7 (458 23.6). All #'s from Motortrend.

Take that chassis and slap the ZL1 motor in it and beware Europe.

What suspension on the ATS? Does is come in a manual?
6spd manual or 8 auto. R&T article is worth a read. Not quite German yet but not far off. It makes use of its power real well.

It'll never be German. Even the Opels have too much US influence. IMO, that's what ruined Saab too.

Is it gymtime yet?

Get it!

I admit, I do like the look of the new Miata in dark grey with a slight drop and dark wheels. ;)

I admit, I do like the look of the new Miata in dark grey with a slight drop and dark wheels. wink.png

I like the Ruby red on the commercial.

Man I want some steak.

X2....Ribeye smile.png

Drone flight tonight. I went through 2 batteries doing simple hovers, acceleration, basic slightly banked turns, and various movements. I had 1 flip of death and bent a prop, but straightening it worked fine. I crashed it a few times but nothing serious. Low altitude prop wash is an issue I will have to get used to.

Drone flight tonight. I went through 2 batteries doing simple hovers, acceleration, basic slightly banked turns, and various movements. I had 1 flip of death and bent a prop, but straightening it worked fine. I crashed it a few times but nothing serious. Low altitude prop wash is an issue I will have to get used to.

Have any hot chick peeps to upload to youtube yethuh2.gif

Yanet Garcia needs to sit that sexy ass on my face until I smother to death. I seriously want to die by her ass.

Not using the camera yet. I am trying to avoid any distractions while learning to fly it.

Not using the camera yet. I am trying to avoid any distractions while learning to fly it.

Practice young grasshopper!! smile.png

Yanet Garcia needs to sit that sexy ass on my face until I smother to death. I seriously want to die by her ass.

10/10 would bang again.

I think I may be alble to have a day for myself this weekend idk..

Chicken taco's is not a good idea for me....

Are.

Watermelon Watermelon Cadillac cars we aint as dumb as they think we is.

It'll never be German. Even the Opels have too much US influence. IMO, that's what ruined Saab too.

I don't know, as Germans are americanizing which sucks

Is are not.

http://www.seriouseats.com/2015/07/the-food-lab-complete-guide-to-sous-vide-chicken-breast.html

Interesting Sous Vide article. I'd really like to try it out on a steak soon.

I sv some chicken breast before we hheaded up to the lake. Dinner tonight in the form of Chori Pollo

Thought you didn't like chicken huh2.gif

What a great day !