Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Alright come on guys cant we all just get along :roflmao:

I get along with everybody.

No, fuck you.

No, fuck you.
hmmmm... you aint fucking me fuckboy, but mike might take you up on that offer :D

That's some big ass meat poles you walking around on

Yes. And thanks. Finding pants was a nightmare.

Squats and leg press were my favorite.

I've been working out in the gym area at my climbing gym so it's just a bunch of machines, for squats I gotta use the dip station as a rack...

Alright come on guys cant we all just get along icon_roflmao.gif

No, fuck you.
hmmmm... you aint fucking me fuckboy, but mike might take you up on that offer biggrin.png

Uh no... No thank you,,No homo here. Please leave me out of your butt sex fantasies sir..smile.png

No, fuck you.
hmmmm... you aint fucking me fuckboy, but mike might take you up on that offer :D

Just hide your dick in a sink and he will jump right in it.

That's some big ass meat poles you walking around on

Yes. And thanks. Finding pants was a nightmare.

Squats and leg press were my favorite.

I've been working out in the gym area at my climbing gym so it's just a bunch of machines, for squats I gotta use the dip station as a rack...

That makes it tough.

On to other news: I JUST WANT TO GET BIG.

Ron Jeremy sells a product for that. Thankfully I am naturally well endowed.

No, fuck you.
hmmmm... you aint fucking me fuckboy, but mike might take you up on that offer biggrin.png

If your ass is on fire you see what you would do...That would be like saying you got hydriodic acid in your eyes and you would not rinse your eyes in a water fountain.wink.png

No, fuck you.

If your ass is on fire you see what you would do...That would be like saying you got hydriodic acid in your eyes and you would not rinse your eyes in a water fountain.wink.png
You are manufacturing your meth wrong, you don't stir with your eyes.

No, fuck you.

You are manufacturing your meth wrong, you don't stir with your eyes.

Huh?

OMG!! It is like 66 degrees outside today..Nice!

I am starving to death!!!!

We are having crazy cold weather as well.  Was 53 here yesterday morning.  The summer has been absolutely gorgeous though.  We've had almost no hot days, nearly no humidity and along with it the state bird has been hiding as I've only seen 2 mosquitoes all year.  Pretty much been a consistent sunny 80 deg all summer.

Today is going to be nice as well and no daycare so I am probably going to take the boys tubing.

And Matt, remind me Tues or Wed next week to look at the following week.  Right now I am up to my eyeballs in alligators and taking today off isn't helping.

We are having crazy cold weather as well.  Was 53 here yesterday morning.  The summer has been absolutely gorgeous though.  We've had almost no hot days, nearly no humidity and along with it the state bird has been hiding as I've only seen 2 mosquitoes all year.  Pretty much been a consistent sunny 80 deg all summer.

Today is going to be nice as well and no daycare so I am probably going to take the boys tubing.

You shipped all them little flying bastards down here.  

Don't feel bad they are here too...Little shits been testing positive for west nile around here..

Don't feel bad they are here too...Little shits been testing positive for west nile around here..

Here in west Michigan the mosquitoes ,horse flies and ticks have been really bad lately.

And Matt, remind me Tues or Wed next week to look at the following week. Right now I am up to my eyeballs in alligators and taking today off isn't helping.

10-4

Man I ate a few eggs and few chicken strips with ranch dressing and am still hungary!!!!

We are having crazy cold weather as well. Was 53 here yesterday morning. The summer has been absolutely gorgeous though. We've had almost no hot days, nearly no humidity and along with it the state bird has been hiding as I've only seen 2 mosquitoes all year. Pretty much been a consistent sunny 80 deg all summer.

Here in west Michigan the mosquitoes ,horse flies and ticks have been really bad lately.

Same here in ohio. It didnt help that i moved in the middle of the woods with a decent sized creek running through the property.

I have more problems with chiggers...I go out in the back yard near the woods and they tear my ass up...

I have more problems with chiggers...I go out in the back yard near the woods and they tear my ass up...

You ever cook'em up as a snack?