Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

My legs were 32, and to me... They now look laughable.

I'm 6'2 and probably just about 400 lbs or so. And my thigh is easily more defined cold and unflexed.

That thigh is a pretty far cry from 29". Maybe you are measuring around your asscheecks too or perhaps centimeters?

Roflmao

measured with a yard stuck and all four sides

My legs were 32, and to me... They now look laughable.

I'm 6'2 and probably just about 400 lbs or so. And my thigh is easily more defined cold and unflexed.

That thigh is a pretty far cry from 29". Maybe you are measuring around your asscheecks too or perhaps centimeters?

Roflmao

Hell my legs aren't even close to 30". Granted I haven't measured my quads in a long time.

J

Man has evolved into such a civilized being. We used to be so archaic with our dick measuring contests, but now we measure our thighs.

Progress...

I admit, I do like the look of the new Miata in dark grey with a slight drop and dark wheels. wink.png

You just guessed my plan. 

I'm going to use the dark gray on the VW Scirocco, powdercoat my wheels and door handles black, black mirrors, black windshield frame, black hardtop. 

Man has evolved into such a civilized being. We used to be so archaic with our dick measuring contests, but now we measure our thighs.

Progress...

*Goes to find a flexible tape measure.

That's great

I think I am going to get a salt water aquarium smile.png

I think I am going to get a salt water aquarium smile.png

Very expensive hobby today. I used to do that and sell all the goodies involved.

Like anything else you can cheap out up front and pay more in the long run.

I do not feel good at all today sad.png It is literally taking every thing I have to get these beers down.

Very expensive hobby today. I used to do that and sell all the goodies involved.

Lots of maintenance Involved?

I do not feel good at all today sad.png It is literally taking every thing I have to get these beers down.

I swear you're the best troll the internet has EVER seen.

I just really want a basic setup big enough for a couple of jelly fish and a few sea monkeys is it. Maybe a little wiggle room for future upgrades.

When I butcher pigs I turn the pork loin into filler for my sausage. I also add the bacon though. Most of the animal gets ground. Good sausage here is god awful expensive and making your own is so much better anyways. One of the few classic MN meals I love to chow down on too. Some homemade pork sausage is the bomb. Like the fact I get to pet the animal before I eat it too.

I also need an industrial size smoker.

Another reason why it will be nice to move back near home. The FIL has a "smoke house" that they do all their meat processing in, including a good size grinder and the stuff to make sausage.

It's always good but surprises me. We make dried deer/pork sausage and normally it's just make sausage and hang it in the smoke house with a small fire to smoke it and then leave it hanging for a few days in the cold. Seems crazy to me that's all that is needed. To me it is like beef jerky on steroids.

I want some.

I assume you are using ground meat.  How do you hold it together?

Casings

I assume small diameter ones?

Not what I consider small diameter. It's close to an inch diameter when fresh

Do you heat it up to eat?

Nope,

The only "heat" I can think of that is applied is smoke. but it's a 12 x 10 room and there is a small fire in a garbage can to smoke the room. After that it's left in the room (during dry, cool conditions) for 1 - 2 weeks.

IMG_20150823_092704754.jpg

This is what is looks like after vacuum sealing.

When I butcher pigs I turn the pork loin into filler for my sausage. I also add the bacon though. Most of the animal gets ground. Good sausage here is god awful expensive and making your own is so much better anyways. One of the few classic MN meals I love to chow down on too. Some homemade pork sausage is the bomb. Like the fact I get to pet the animal before I eat it too.

Another reason why it will be nice to move back near home. The FIL has a "smoke house" that they do all their meat processing in, including a good size grinder and the stuff to make sausage.

It's always good but surprises me. We make dried deer/pork sausage and normally it's just make sausage and hang it in the smoke house with a small fire to smoke it and then leave it hanging for a few days in the cold. Seems crazy to me that's all that is needed. To me it is like beef jerky on steroids.

I want some.

Casings

Nope,

The only "heat" I can think of that is applied is smoke. but it's a 12 x 10 room and there is a small fire in a garbage can to smoke the room. After that it's left in the room (during dry, cool conditions) for 1 - 2 weeks.

Seasoning?

8a79d1a8.jpg

Boba Fett was my favorite character.

Progress...

That's great

I laughed to the point of being awkward at work.

Excellent work Mike. You win the internet today.

I want some.

Casings

Do you warm up your sausage before eating it?

8a79d1a8.jpg

I missed that but I love it.

I have always said that nothing is more important than looking good other than being lucky.

8a79d1a8.jpg

I have always said that nothing is more important than looking good other than being lucky.

That is why I try my best to take care of myself these days,looks and health don't last forever sad.png

Lots of maintenance Involved?

There can be, just depends on how committed you are to doing it properly. 

I just really want a basic setup big enough for a couple of jelly fish and a few sea monkeys is it. Maybe a little wiggle room for future upgrades.

If you have jelly fish, that is all you have. Very nice, but get boring quick.

I would suggest you do some home work before you start thinking you know what you want. At one point I had close to 18k in my reef set up.

8a79d1a8.jpg

That is why I try my best to take care of myself these days,looks and health don't last forever sad.png

He is no good to me dead!

I think one of the dips somebody brought in at church may have been spoiled.Or maybe it was from Wednesday or last Sunday Idk it was in the fridge.But I am feeling really quezzy atm.....

Progress...

That's great

23"

Nope,

Seasoning?

Pepper and curing salt I believe