Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Deer here live on the corn fields, it's a huge cash crop, and everywhere. Once the corn is off, they go for cedar and new branch shoots through the winter.

In the the heart of the winter you can pretty much look straight through the bush, they'll strip everything from the trees up to about the 7 foot Mark. They'll stand up on their hind legs to reach if needed.

What do they drink up that way?
Coors. They drink Coors.
Such a crappy generic domestic beer. And pretty much all my father in law drinks.

Now, as for the deer, they drink water.

I thought they get all the hydration they need from squirrel blood.

Our deer are mean wicked beast around these parts not "like bambi" they are wild mountain deer.

I appreciate the heat and I know how badly I will miss it in a few months.

Like when it is -numbers here?

It's cheaper to cool the house then to heat it when it's cold out. I remember when it was cheaper to heat then to run the a/c.

ROFL.  Umm, not here...

Of course we also heat with Natural Gas and cool with electricity

Same here but my coldest months have been far cheaper than my hottest.

How do you cool with electricity?

Wow are you quick

I had two months average $300 a month for heat.

coldest month here is usually $500 and the hottest rarely breaks $350. We have super shitty 1974 Windows in a 5500sq ft house though.

Wow are you quick

Uhh what?

coldest month here is usually $500 and the hottest rarely breaks $350. We have super shitty 1974 Windows in a 5500sq ft house though.

Your previous post seems to suggest the opposite.

I meant to compare the coldest that hits $300+ to the hottest which hit low $200's but I got distracted when I posted.

Also, that is big house but that is a ton of windows. Your house must be 99% glass.

I meant to compare the coldest that hits $300+ to the hottest which hit low $200's but I got distracted when I posted.

Also, that is big house but that is a ton of windows. Your house must be 99% glass.

If you like I can link some fairly easy manual J calculators if it will help you with for what your discussing.

that is what happens when I flip things. Doh. Last summer was brutal

I can help you guys with you heating&cooling needs guys "real shit" all you have to do is swallow your pride and ask me for help...It is up to you to choose "100% serious" . smile.png

Haha you're credibility went out the window when you washed your asshole in a sink. Doesn't matter if you actually know what you're talking about, it's too late!

Haha you're credibility went out the window when you washed your asshole in a sink. Doesn't matter if you actually know what you're talking about, it's too late!

Long before that.

Long before that.

Naw you assume to much...

All you guys have to do is admit I am right for once and you really need my help and I will STFU..Not hard to do guys.

All you guys have to do is admit I am right for once and you really need my help and I will STFU..Not hard to do guys.

You are right about one thing, you assume that you know what assume means but you don't.

You had your chance to show you knew something about HVAC when MK asked.  Add to that the amusement of the "electricity" question, rofl.

Mike, btw I run RCS thermostats in my house.  RS232/485 protocol to my pc which then allows a wifi connection via my home automation.  Hardwired and programmable, but over rideable anytime via wireless.  Wired control for automation so I know it'll work.

As with any home automation protocol:

One direction wireless < one direction wired < dual direction wireless < dual direction wired

If whatever you have doesn't confirm the command at some point it won't get said command.

My lights are pseudo dual.  ie, the respond only to one direction but are rapidly polled to check state.  This is somewhat of a bastarded option in between the above.  They are wired, single direction, but fast enough to always know state.  Even then, not 100% reliable :(

They work with the switches 100% of the time.  The computer 99.9% but sometimes there is a delay as it has to poll and realize the command failed.

I think I paid $20/thermostat for the three zones in my house and another $25 for the controller.