Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

My big problem with hunting this year is that I am not sure if my back can take it. Fuck me, this shit sucks.

Go with someone.

I couldn't pull a bow back today. Hell it is hard to stand up.

Is it worse in the morning and better through the day?

Come on Ford, build this AND put the Coyote in it.

635631717114269770-Lincoln-Continental-0

My big problem with hunting this year is that I am not sure if my back can take it. Fuck me, this shit sucks.

Go with someone.
I couldn't pull a bow back today. Hell it is hard to stand up.

Is it worse in the morning and better through the day?

The initial injury it was way worse in the morning, the re-occuring that isn't the case anymore.  Pretty consistent.

Their new global initiative is Ecoboost driven. The only V8 powered vehicles for the foreseeable future are the Mustang and F-series.

3 day weekend right around the corner!!!I might make it 4 days.

Their new global initiative is Ecoboost driven. The only V8 powered vehicles for the foreseeable future are the Mustang and F-series.

It is mpg driven actually, unrelated to powerplant.  You can thank Obama for that.  The 2025 Cafe standards are fucking ridiculous.

It sucks though to see SRT, SS/Z/V from the other two and no SVT.  That car SCREAMS for an SVT version.  While they can surely do that with a 6, I of course would prefer the 8.  Hell make it a Shelby and do a boosted 8, pretty sure it would sell!

You know Ford. . . They're making billions without SVT (or whatever they want to call it these days) making much noise, so they won't bother.

I'm with you though. I want the Crown Vic/Town Car/Continental back with 4 doors, RWD,and a V8. I also want a Continental Coupe/Mark based on the S550 with the Coyote.

The Lincoln brand used to stand on it's own, but with the demise of Mercury, and Aston/Jag no longer being Ford controlled, Lincoln has suffered and been relegated to Mercury's former position.

It's really sad they don't produce vehicles to compete with the Europeans, and now Cadillac. What's even worse is they price their vehicles as if they do.

Which leads to retarded resale so nobody should but them

It's disgusting. It is the Budweiser of meats.

Spam and Buttwiper are the two top selling items at NASCAR races. Need I say more?

And Americans love Nascar. Need I say more?

And we've upped it from some people are dumb to 'Mericans are dumb.

'murica ! ! ! 

Anyone use monitor arms that adjust vertically they like?

I want either a dual together or two singles.  I go back and forth.  About to order a sit stand electric desk

Hope you find a good solution. My desk is a standing type. Technically a drafting table.

I currently don't love this set up either and hope I can find something better. I think my only real option is a wall mounted rig on an arm.

hey sean approximately where shoukd a ported box be tuned to for 2 L7 12s mainly listen to rock, classic rock and country. talked to a guy at an audio shop and he said you cant tune the L7s low to 32hz and he recomended 38-40 hz does that seem high?

I would tune it to whatever the closest trash can is ported to.

FWIW, 40hz is where it should really be tuned.

Going to be a nice day out,would like to grab my fishing poles!!

hey sean approximately where shoukd a ported box be tuned to for 2 L7 12s mainly listen to rock, classic rock and country. talked to a guy at an audio shop and he said you cant tune the L7s low to 32hz and he recomended 38-40 hz does that seem high?

The one in my garage (which was designed and run in a boat) is around 40Hz.

For classic rock and country you will be more than fine...

I've been on a Johnny Hiland kick lately.  Thought I hated country, lol.  I just hate shitty musicians.

I think I did my single 12 L7 at 36 and should have went higher.

That sub doesn't play music for shit but it was a hella fun to play a lot of bass.

I wonder where mine is.... a buddy gave 2 to me because they were broken. I was able to re-solder one together and played it for a long time. Not sure If I gifted them back to him when i tok them out of my truck.

I don't find it terribly unmusical....but as expected I don't use a lot of bass and have it eq'd a wee bit