Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Comparing to Walmart is like having a Knowledge Bowl competition with mongoloids

Got to play the hand you are dealt!

I heard that!!!

ok so I narrowed it down to 2 45s glock 21 & Springfield XD 45, Does anyone have any pros and cons for the XD? if not I am going to purchase the XD tomorrow after welding class the price is 500$ is that high for the gun or what lol?

ok so I narrowed it down to 2 45s glock 21 & Springfield XD 45, Does anyone have any pros and cons for the XD? if not I am going to purchase the XD tomorrow after welding class the price is 500$ is that high for the gun or what lol?

I paid 517.00 for my springfield xd mod2 45.

Do you like it? 500$ is without tax and other fees also

Love it for a small gun.

http://www.springfield-armory.com/products/xd-mod-2-3-sub-compact-45acp/

Amazing.  I am trying to buy a Yamaha Snoscoot for the boys.  And they were less than $2k new in 1980 but still today a clean one fetches that.  They are an absolute hoot though and make most children sleds look fucking useless.

Amazing.  I am trying to buy a Yamaha Snoscoot for the boys.  And they were less than $2k new in 1980 but still today a clean one fetches that.  They are an absolute hoot though and make most children sleds look fucking useless.

I hope this year I get to use a sled at least once. I think we will have a good winter for snow smile.png

XDm if they are out there.

The m makes the package so much more. That said, the mod 2 is so dang nice. If I was a smaller human it would be on my list. Since I can hold and carry full size with no problem, I shall.

You?  Yamaha? . . 

Amazing. I am trying to buy a Yamaha Snoscoot for the boys. And they were less than $2k new in 1980 but still today a clean one fetches that. They are an absolute hoot though and make most children sleds look fucking useless.

You? Yamaha? . .
hey it is a 2 stroke. That and the other manufacturers make kiddie sleds in China. Makes a Japanese built yamaha look like gold. ....but yeah I am not eager to buy a yammie

I will also fully admit that while glock is a reliable weapon I just personally think they suck. My hands don't like them either.

I'm getting to the point however where I want more from a pistol. Beaver tails. Big ones.

I choke up on a pistol and I want that. Wait until you get some slide burn from shooting all day or in a weird position. Glocks are the worst offenders for me with that... So probably another reason I'm not such a fan.

DA/SA action would be awesome also. Having a hammer is also looking better and better to me in general. Especially for carry. CZs and 1911s really landed an amazing design. The 1911 trigger is maybe the best in the world to me. The way it fits in my hand is better than anything.

I just checked them out and wow they are pricey.

Felt damn good to get out on the ATV. Rode with a 400ex, Z400 and Rubicon. My hands are sore and may develop some blisters.

Now to see if I end up with poison ivy.

Pelican double rifle case for less than half.

Black was on close out....tan was full pop.

Tan is the new black I guess. Better get some crylon

Felt damn good to get out on the ATV. Rode with a 400ex, Z400 and Rubicon. My hands are sore and may develop some blisters.

Poison ivy is a mofo!! I got that shit on my ballz not long ago pissing in the woods hunting for yellow root.. I did not want to go out in public unless I had to because of the the rude need to itch..It is bullshit hope you don't get it.

Poison ivy is a mofo!! I got that shit on my ballz not long ago pissing in the woods hunting for yellow root.. I did not want to go out in public unless I had to because of the the rude need to itch..It is bullshit hope you don't get it.
if he feels the need to itch in public or at work he can just dunk his nuts into the nearest sink and everything will be all good.

if he feels the need to itch in public or at work he can just dunk his nuts into the nearest sink and everything will be all good.

Sink will not help the itching trust me..

Stop washing your ass on everything and it will not get on your balls.  Lord.

Btw, I am immune.  Fun woods game for me to play with it and then touch other people.  If I don't like you don't come in the woods with me....

Sink will not help the itching trust me..

STOP talking about your shit and the sink.  Seriously.

Stop washing your ass on everything and it will not get on your balls. Lord.

Btw, I am immune. Fun woods game for me to play with it and then touch other people. If I don't like you don't come in the woods with me....

I used to get it like crazy when I was younger. Now i can rip vines down with no issues at all. Apparently your immune system can change.

Great morning again!! In the mid 50's

Btw, I am immune. Fun woods game for me to play with it and then touch other people. If I don't like you don't come in the woods with me....

I used to get it like crazy when I was younger. Now i can rip vines down with no issues at all. Apparently your immune system can change.

You sure you are ripping poison ivy?

You sure you are ripping poison ivy?

Positive.

Poison Ivy was part of the worst time of my life last year. I got poison ivy and then started the Steroids (which screw me up) and then my body must have been fighting another medication I was taking successfully, but once I got poison ivy it had to fight it. Once the Ivy rash went away I got a completely different rash. Dermatologist put me on more steroids. I seriously thought I was going to die a few times. I was getting chest pains and headaches all the time.

I ended up being out for a week and half from work then flew to my best friends wedding while getting over it (wasn't going to miss it). Then the new rash sprung up as we were coming back and I was out of work for another week. Then had a work trip the week after. I was so weak from it all that I would go back to my hotel room during the day and take a nap in addition to getting at least 8 hours a night.

Throw that on top of some depression (I can understand in hind sight) because I lost my mom last year. I had some blood work done at some point and my testosterone levels were like an 80 year old man. Luckily in the last year I have been able to double that back up but I'm still not at the levels I could be for my age.

Needless to say, I have been freaked out about getting poison ivy this year. It makes me sick to my stomach to see it.