Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

About 60+ grains of lead/copper sounds lots easier.  

Well that was just a suggestion till he gets his weapon for the deer if he wan't a early start.

They were always fed well on the farm and tasted yummy!

I'll be hunting on land that grows food for dairy cows. Can't get much yummier than that.

Call me when it's dinner time.

If I don't use it I'll get a tag and you can have it.

I don't have a weapon, may be traveling during the season and have no tag yet either...

I have plenty if you need to borrow one. :)

I need to borrow them all, and all your ammo.

I need to borrow them all, and all your ammo.

You are welcome to, I just with the tax issue with my brother was taken care of so we could be selling.

< Might have an ammo hording problem.

Speaking of we just scored 2 cases of federal 9mm aluminum rounds for less than $200.00

< does not have a 9mm gun, yet.

But with the recent score of ammo, I guess my wife could use a nice springfield XD.

I need a pen sized .22 single shot.

I need a JJFU Normad.

https://www.jjfu.com/nomad_10

I just had me a foot bath in epsom salt, I am going to list the water in quart mason jugs on ebay I know there is some sick fucks out there I will get a kick seeing if this will sell..as dirty baztards will buy dirty socks..lol

Give me some ideas of what I should charge for a quart? And I will list links of these dirty bazturds  that bid so that so we can give em hell..

That is what I do from day to day with my emails reporting spam..Seth knows..lol

In all fun,will be a good laugh!!biggrin.png

Painless transition to a new computer. Less than 2 hours smile.png

Running windows 10 yet?

I'm not. Not sure I like Msoft stuff if it is free. The cost later I am sure will not be nice ala Apple.

It will not be free after a year,and it is only free to customers with genuine OS windows 7sp1 and up.

Look at it like this,If a company is wort a shit at all they will fix their fuck ups at no charge to the customer.Windows 10 fixes several things that was shit in their previous versions.

ha. Wait a year.

Running windows 10 yet?

I'm not. Not sure I like Msoft stuff if it is free. The cost later I am sure will not be nice ala Apple.
It will not be free after a year,and it is only free to customers with genuine OS windows 7sp1 and up.

Look at it like this,If a company is wort a shit at all they will fix their fuck ups at no charge to the customer.Windows 10 fixes several things that was shit in their previous versions.

ha. Wait a year.

Like all the years before I have never seen one with out a sp

I'll be hunting on land that grows food for dairy cows. Can't get much yummier than that.

Grass?

Good game on tonight at the LLWS on ESPN. 

Grass?

Just like grass makes SHITTY tasting beef it also sucks for milk production.

Running windows 10 yet?

ha. Wait a year.

Again, completely off topic.  Perhaps you should actually read once.  That or you need to stop drinking.

I actually like windows 10 my laptop runs alot smoother it seems.

Plus it was free on top of that.

That's like saying you'll suck cock cause you didn't have to pay the guy.

Uh no I do not agree with that theory at all !

Just because you paid him anyways doesn't mean you have to get shitty about it.

Running windows 10 yet?

ha. Wait a year.

Again, completely off topic.  Perhaps you should actually read once.  That or you need to stop drinking.

That was not off topic booty bandit.I read all the time every day most of the time..

And how the hell am i going to be off topic in a off topic thread you are using me as a escape goat I know this.I are not dumb wink.png

Running windows 10 yet?

ha. Wait a year.

That was not off topic booty bandit.I read all the time every day most of the time..

And how the hell am i going to be off topic in a off topic thread you are using me as a escape goat I know this.I are not dumb wink.png

It is an off topic thread that doesn't mean that in mid-conversation arbitrarily saying something completely unrelated is ok.  Posting garbage spam would be better.

How is that possible?  

Deer here live on the corn fields, it's a huge cash crop, and everywhere. Once the corn is off, they go for cedar and new branch shoots through the winter.

In the the heart of the winter you can pretty much look straight through the bush, they'll strip everything from the trees up to about the 7 foot Mark. They'll stand up on their hind legs to reach if needed.

What do they drink up that way?

Coors. They drink Coors.

Such a crappy generic domestic beer. And pretty much all my father in law drinks.

Now, as for the deer, they drink water.

How is that possible?  

Just have yet to buy a 9mm.

All my hand guns are 45, 22LR, and 357. 

Painless transition to a new computer. Less than 2 hours :)

Running windows 10 yet?

ha. Wait a year.

And how the hell am i going to be off topic in a off topic thread you are using me as a escape goat I know this.I are not dumb ;)

It is an off topic thread that doesn't mean that in mid-conversation arbitrarily saying something completely unrelated is ok.  Posting garbage spam would be better.
like your $50.00 Itunes gift card?

Grass?

Just like grass makes SHITTY tasting beef it also sucks for milk production.

Grass fed makes the good fats. Lean and tender.