Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

versus the more expensive and often copied Ergotron

According to my scale 9.4lbs for my 210lb frame.

Which I never thought of and is pretty crazy.

I have no idea if there's any relation, but kinda weird as well: I'm left handed, my left arm is slightly bigger than my right, but my right leg is bigger than my left.

I'm left handed, but my right is stronger than my left and my right leg is actually shorter and not nearly as strong as my left.

If you are looking into batteries for small engine's definitely look into Lithium Iron (Fe),w hich is a little different than Lithium Ion. Both are good but it seems to me Lithium Fe is a little cheaper, safer, and longer lasting, but does weigh a smidge more.

I bought a battery that should have 5-10x the life, never require a trickle charge has 20% more power (240CCA vs 200CCA) and weighs 17.6% of a standard lead acid battery (1.76lb vs 10 lb) for only 30% more cost ($97 vs $75).

I thought Lithium Ion batteries was just a generic term for any batteries that used Lithium?

Makes a lot of sense.

I think what I read was referring to Lithium Cobalt as Lithium Ion because it is one of the most common and then called out Lithium Iron specifically.

I have no idea if there's any relation, but kinda weird as well: I'm left handed, my left arm is slightly bigger than my right, but my right leg is bigger than my left.

I'm left handed, but my right is stronger than my left and my right leg is actually shorter and not nearly as strong as my left.

Probably from sexual preferences,my left arm is stronger but my right arm is way bigger..I have no idea about the legs my right is bigger 29" thigh as I think that is from carrying my abnormal over sized right testicle all my life.smile.png

Probably from sexual preferences,my left arm is stronger but my right arm is way bigger..I have no idea about the legs my right is bigger 29" thigh as I think that is from carrying my abnormal over sized right testicle all my life.smile.png

Big testicle and a 1" cock.  That has to suck.

Big testicle and a 1" cock.  That has to suck.

Yes,it has it's pros and cons..3.5" buster! smile.png

If you are looking into batteries for small engine's definitely look into Lithium Iron (Fe),w hich is a little different than Lithium Ion. Both are good but it seems to me Lithium Fe is a little cheaper, safer, and longer lasting, but does weigh a smidge more.

I bought a battery that should have 5-10x the life, never require a trickle charge has 20% more power (240CCA vs 200CCA) and weighs 17.6% of a standard lead acid battery (1.76lb vs 10 lb) for only 30% more cost ($97 vs $75).

I thought Lithium Ion batteries was just a generic term for any batteries that used Lithium?

Lithium Ion varies from many traditional lithium batteries in that they are rechargeable through multiple cycles. Traditional Lithium batteries (such as LiPb) are not designed as cyclical/deep cycle batteries.

I guess the hot weather is not over yet going to be a hot muggy one out today.

I appreciate the heat and I know how badly I will miss it in a few months.

Awful here only 75 out real feel is 98 100% humidity hard to breath.

Like when it is -numbers here?

It's cheaper to cool the house then to heat it when it's cold out. I remember when it was cheaper to heat then to run the a/c.

It's cheaper to cool the house then to heat it when it's cold out. I remember when it was cheaper to heat then to run the a/c.

Correct, I can run 4 air conditioners for pennies compared to electric heat.

I currently heat with wood pellets and/or fuel oil depending on price. This year I bought fuel oil cheaper than wood pellets, but I always have 2 tons hear in case.

Sound like you are forcing yourself to say that.

I hate the cold, unless I am skiing.

Correct, I can run 4 air conditioners for pennies compared to electric heat.

I currently heat with wood pellets and/or fuel oil depending on price. This year I bought fuel oil cheaper than wood pellets, but I always have 2 tons hear in case.

How much do they get for fuel oil?

Where in MI do you live?

Edited by pmureika

I live in PA. 2.09 a gallon.

The pellets I burn were at $260 a ton back in June and currently $280 a ton. Sure there are cheaper pellets, but you burn more and clean your stove a lot more.

That's cheap right now. I have seen it well over 3 dollars a gallon.

That's cheap right now. I have seen it well over 3 dollars a gallon.

I just pre bought 500 gallons for my in laws at 1.99 a gallon.

Deer here live on the corn fields, it's a huge cash crop, and everywhere. Once the corn is off, they go for cedar and new branch shoots through the winter.

In the the heart of the winter you can pretty much look straight through the bush, they'll strip everything from the trees up to about the 7 foot Mark. They'll stand up on their hind legs to reach if needed.

What do they drink up that way?
Coors. They drink Coors.

Such a crappy generic domestic beer. And pretty much all my father in law drinks.

Now, as for the deer, they drink water.

I thought they get all the hydration they need from squirrel blood.