Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Contemplating getting a new car when I get back from afghanistan, something sporty, maybe used... 

i REALLY like the 2016 Focus RS, but DAMN 36k base is pretty nuts.

Would prefer the practicality of the RS but damn the new Mustang GT look great plus more performance for around the same price.

I'll sell you a practically new '14 that will smoke a new one and save you 10 grand.

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/soundsol/public_html/forum/ips_kernel/classAjax.php:1) in /home/soundsol/public_html/forum/ips_kernel/classAjax.php on line 323

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/soundsol/public_html/forum/ips_kernel/classAjax.php:1) in /home/soundsol/public_html/forum/ips_kernel/classAjax.php on line 326

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/soundsol/public_html/forum/ips_kernel/classAjax.php:1) in /home/soundsol/public_html/forum/ips_kernel/classAjax.php on line 327

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/soundsol/public_html/forum/ips_kernel/classAjax.php:1) in /home/soundsol/public_html/forum/ips_kernel/classAjax.php on line 328

I'll sell you a practically new '14 that will smoke a new one and save you 10 grand.

Hmmm... Why do you want to get rid of it?

Family works for ford so the discount would be Semi Ok.. I think when I bought my '11 I got 1-2k off.

You should get more than that. The '15 for me stickered at $35, but my Z-plan price was $29.

I have 6 vehicles, four of which I insure and plate. I'm tired of spending money in too many places, so I'm going to downsize to a daily driver I don't have to worry about storing in the winter and one pickup.

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/soundsol/public_html/forum/ips_kernel/classAjax.php:1) in /home/soundsol/public_html/forum/ips_kernel/classAjax.php on line 323

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/soundsol/public_html/forum/ips_kernel/classAjax.php:1) in /home/soundsol/public_html/forum/ips_kernel/classAjax.php on line 326

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/soundsol/public_html/forum/ips_kernel/classAjax.php:1) in /home/soundsol/public_html/forum/ips_kernel/classAjax.php on line 327

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/soundsol/public_html/forum/ips_kernel/classAjax.php:1) in /home/soundsol/public_html/forum/ips_kernel/classAjax.php on line 328

You should get more than that. The '15 for me stickered at $35, but my Z-plan price was $29.

I have 6 vehicles, four of which I insure and plate. I'm tired of spending money in too many places, so I'm going to downsize to a daily driver I don't have to worry about storing in the winter and one pickup.

Really? Wow I bought my '11 right when It first came out so that might be the case and that was on the A plan.

A and Z plans are the same price. Maybe it's because the V6 was so much cheaper?

A and Z plans are the same price. Maybe it's because the V6 was so much cheaper?

Yeah that's probably it, I think sticker my car was 25-26k.

I'll definitely think about it, I'm not quite sure what I want to do right now and it also depends on my next assignment after Afghanistan.

i REALLY like the 2016 Focus RS, but DAMN 36k base is pretty nuts.

That's crazy crazy crazy.

I cannot understand how it can be so much!!!

I was so shocked at the slow 0-60 Too. I figured AWD, 350hp, and a nice small hatch would have screamed off the line.

The damn thing weighs a ton. That was what turned me off on the ST. I don't know how that car handles so well.

I'd love a WRX STI but for some stupid reason Subie killed the hatch model so that is a no for me.

Contemplating getting a new car when I get back from afghanistan, something sporty, maybe used...

maybe used? New is dumb. My next car may be new.

Some exceptions. New XTS's are going for $22k off sticker here. Lol. Nice resale they are expecting.

That is the one knock on it Ryan. Curious why you are perusing GM?

1-2k isn't something to get excited about either. I get 10-12% off new BMW's without any employee anything.

Lexus is being a pain in my ass, negotiating on a new RX350 for one of my employees. Bitches won't give me more than $5k off. Not going to get the deal for that.

Some exceptions. New XTS's are going for $22k off sticker here. Lol. Nice resale they are expecting.

Like the styling. I know nothing about them though.

They drive way smaller than they are. I am not a GM man, but they are surely making serious headway and Ford is not doing anything to keep me looking at their stuff. I'd rather get an SRT Charger than an SHO atm sad.png That makes me sad. Chrysler sucks.

The damn thing weighs a ton. That was what turned me off on the ST. I don't know how that car handles so well.

I have no clue how my hog of a car feels so small and slippery.

Sometimes those engineers make magic happen. I also didn't know the ST and RS were so heavy for their segment.

My roomates ST feels much more wild than Helga, but it's definitely slow in comparison. I blamed the FF drivetrain, but you think they are just overweight?

Sometimes those engineers make magic happen. I also didn't know the ST and RS were so heavy for their segment.

My roomates ST feels much more wild than Helga, but it's definitely slow in comparison. I blamed the FF drivetrain, but you think they are just overweight?

Even first gen mag ride for BMW was good. Helps a pig fly.

Most of it from the confidence a lack of body roll gives.

I'm excited for the 3rd gen trickle down. Speed will help the algorithm a ton.

Helga feels glued to the ground. A 4400 pound AWD sedan shouldn't rotate like my car does that's for sure.

They drive way smaller than they are. I am not a GM man, but they are surely making serious headway and Ford is not doing anything to keep me looking at their stuff. I'd rather get an SRT Charger than an SHO atm sad.png That makes me sad. Chrysler sucks.

Well, you can hardly compare a large displacement RWD car to a boosted V6 with FWD biased AWD, especially considering the HUGE price gap.

The ST's 3200+.

Tge RS should be roughly 200 more, so it's more expensive than a base Mustang GT and nearly as heavy. It's only advantages would be fuel economy and the AWD.

Which one has more BRAPS?