Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/soundsol/public_html/forum/ips_kernel/classAjax.php:1) in /home/soundsol/public_html/forum/ips_kernel/classAjax.php on line 323

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/soundsol/public_html/forum/ips_kernel/classAjax.php:1) in /home/soundsol/public_html/forum/ips_kernel/classAjax.php on line 326

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/soundsol/public_html/forum/ips_kernel/classAjax.php:1) in /home/soundsol/public_html/forum/ips_kernel/classAjax.php on line 327

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/soundsol/public_html/forum/ips_kernel/classAjax.php:1) in /home/soundsol/public_html/forum/ips_kernel/classAjax.php on line 328

BMW says I got 400 but I think that might be short a bit.

400 at the wheels.

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/soundsol/public_html/forum/ips_kernel/classAjax.php:1) in /home/soundsol/public_html/forum/ips_kernel/classAjax.php on line 323

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/soundsol/public_html/forum/ips_kernel/classAjax.php:1) in /home/soundsol/public_html/forum/ips_kernel/classAjax.php on line 326

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/soundsol/public_html/forum/ips_kernel/classAjax.php:1) in /home/soundsol/public_html/forum/ips_kernel/classAjax.php on line 327

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/soundsol/public_html/forum/ips_kernel/classAjax.php:1) in /home/soundsol/public_html/forum/ips_kernel/classAjax.php on line 328

Are you sick?

No, I'm diabetic.

So far behind. Hope everyone is doing well.

Been renovating my living room, kitchen, dining area and main hallway, hence my absence. Been stripping popcorn ceiling. I fucking hate that shit. Going grey and blue, semi-modern. Going to wall mount the TV and I am trying to figure out the layout of the system. Trying to get the work done before the new furniture arrives. Will post progress later.

Awesome. Or suckage, until it is done, then awesome. I need to do some of that shit myself, but probably should put my dash back in first, lol.

Having some issues getting radio reception on my pc in the car. Can control the Directed HD Radio box fine ,but it fades in and out and is laggy. sad.png

Thanks guys. A PITA but under way...

Rug to tie it in...

a912e13a-000e-4156-8f18-ee1815b1d247_100

Rough idea of color..

6e96a26ab57ddc9bb56244e4c6e100c0_zpsqjhw

Stripping the ceiling. Unfortunately it was shot right on the sheetrock, so I have had to do a lot of repair. This is a serious mess and a serious PITA. I will never do this shit again.

smDSCN3444_zpspxxvqbgm.jpg

New ceiling fan and color on ceiling in the rooms. 3 speed, variable LED light level and all remote controlled.

smIMAG0554_zps5dkrqnke.jpg

Looks like it should turn out pretty slick in the end Seth.

Keep plugging away at it.

On a side note, took the wife for her 20 week ultrasound today, baby boy #3 is onboard, and doing well.

So I have never done a ceiling fan with a remote. To those of you who have a remote fan, can I bury the antenna in the ceiling cup? The wire hanging out is the antenna. I am not certain how it will work if I hide it in the stainless housing. I would love to bury it but I am unsure of how well it will function.

Looks like it should turn out pretty slick in the end Seth.

Keep plugging away at it.

On a side note, took the wife for her 20 week ultrasound today, baby boy #3 is onboard, and doing well.

Congrats bro! I don't recall seeing you guys were preggers... Big deal! Is this your first? Thank God for little boys! I have 4 myself!

Will be boy #3. Have a 7 yr old and a 4 yr old already.

I have remote controlled fans in 3 of the 4 bedrooms upstairs, and am pretty sure none have the antenna outside the cup.

But mine have theirs down in the housing for the fan/light not up at the mount to the ceiling.

Holy sweet windows, trim, and ceiling height!  I really like the method of modernization as well.  Fits and is super clean.

Pretty sure you'll be fine with the wire in the cup, if not I'd at least ceiling paint it...but I've not seen one that won't work.

Congrats Nigel.  

Can't believe I am at a point in my life where I feel like I am too old to do that again.

If the SS sedan here had that front clip and slogan, well then I'd just want one.

I still do on some level.  Last of the great non-direct injected big American v8 sedan.  Addition of magneride doesn't suck either.

Going to test drive one in the next few weeks and probably then be scared off by the interior.

Magneride still exists? Figured they'd have something better now, only been out for what, 18 years in Cadillac?