Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Ungh.  Up too early.

They should have bakeys that don't open until noon.

8:08am

I'm on medical leave.  I'm supposed to be sleeping in Nd recovering.

Its my Thursday today. Thankfully taking next week off to go to the state cheer competition. 

7 minutes ago, j-roadtatts said:

They say sociopaths only need 6 hours. lol

What is it if you only need 4?

Don't need those extra hours if you don't have to deal with compassion bothering you all the time...

3 minutes ago, dem beats said:

What is it if you only need 4?

It means you are half human, half machine bro.

3 minutes ago, dem beats said:

Don't need those extra hours if you don't have to deal with compassion bothering you all the time...

More like need the extra hours awake to calculate. 

Noone has compassion for an old tired wore out man.... What benefit would that have? lol

24 minutes ago, j-roadtatts said:

It means you are half human, half machine bro.

I've made my coworkers have stress stacks in front of me when I tell them what I've been up to.

Sometimes I am curious where they put the processor and batteries.

23 minutes ago, j-roadtatts said:

Noone has compassion for an old tired wore out man.... What benefit would that have? lol

Go tattoo some boobies.

Flip that frown upside down.

Only thing I'm better at than handling an unlimited amount of stress is complaining about how much stress I'm under. 

:D

It's probably super fun being my shrink.

48 minutes ago, dem beats said:

Go tattoo some boobies.

Flip that frown upside down.

Was a facetious generalized statement,  based on your statement. 

I just have a restless soul, and always have.  No matter how little sleep, once awake I feel the urge that I need to be somewhere doing something.

1 hour ago, dem beats said:

Only thing I'm better at than handling an unlimited amount of stress is complaining about how much stress I'm under. 

It's probably super fun being my shrink.

Fucking phone died as I was typing.

My belief is stress is man-made and is a puzzle, like a Rubik's cube.  No matter if or how long it takes me to solve it I am still just me.

I generally just let that shit roll off me at like a duck on the water.  Short of life unraveling a couple years ago and having the need to vocalize a lot to restructure it.  Even then it was just a great lesson in learning to articulate myself in a very neutral manner.

I came up with most of that in my head at my first and only visit to a shrink.

Stress Is like trying to think my way out of a wet man-made paper bag. When simple gentle actions will suffice.

The ability to deal with stress and not show stress is the key.  Perhaps it is that our society views stress as a weakness.  Either way that ability is one that will make pussies drip,  if you're into that kind of thing.

I hope I do not come off like I'm preaching Matt. I am generally someone that just keeps my mouth shut unless I feel what I am going to say will help someone.  If only one of the things I say to you helps I have no shame. 

51 minutes ago, j-roadtatts said:

Was a facetious generalized statement,  based on your statement. 

I just have a restless soul, and always have.  No matter how little sleep, once awake I feel the urge that I need to be somewhere doing something.

Stop being so deep. I just wanted to live vicariously through you tattooing boobies bro.

:)

5 minutes ago, j-roadtatts said:

Fucking phone died as I was typing.

My belief is stress is man-made and is a puzzle, like a Rubik's cube.  No matter if or how long it takes me to solve it I am still just me.

I generally just let that shit roll off me at like a duck on the water.  Short of life unraveling a couple years ago and having the need to vocalize a lot to restructure it.  Even then it was just a great lesson in learning to articulate myself in a very neutral manner.

I came up with most of that in my head at my first and only visit to a shrink.

Stress Is like trying to think my way out of a wet man-made paper bag. When simple gentle actions will suffice.

The ability to deal with stress and not show stress is the key.  Perhaps it is that our society views stress as a weakness.  Either way that ability is one that will make pussies drip,  if you're into that kind of thing.

I hope I do not come off like I'm preaching Matt. I am generally someone that just keeps my mouth shut unless I feel what I am going to say will help someone.  If only one of the things I say to you helps I have no shame. 

I love talking about the messy parts of life.  Dolts spend their whole life concerned about things and people they won't interact with.

I would rather discuss ideas and how to improve our personal and greater human experience.  Not showing stress is a talent I have at work I guess.  I like pooping it out here.  

1 hour ago, ///M5 said:

Think that resembles most of us

Tick-tock with mortality on the clock 

53 minutes ago, dem beats said:

Stop being so deep. I just wanted to live vicariously through you tattooing boobies bro.

:)

Booby's are the piercing of the year baby.  Just keep that in mind as you look onward.

50 minutes ago, dem beats said:

I love talking about the messy parts of life.  Dolts spend their whole life concerned about things and people they won't interact with.

I would rather discuss ideas and how to improve our personal and greater human experience.  Not showing stress is a talent I have at work I guess.  I like pooping it out here.  

With artificial intelligence rapidly spanning the gap on telepathic communication,  we will be able to do this effortlessly. Lol 

I try to be the same Jared, but some stress piles up and I don't deal with it well.  Trying to figure out that nut as the tick-tock goes faster when you let it twist you up.

I find really pretty women and drugs help me to deal with stress.

It's really weird that I haven't thrown my dick in something dangerous..  Haven't crossed that self destructive hurdle, yet.

28 minutes ago, j-roadtatts said:

Booby's are the piercing of the year baby.  Just keep that in mind as you look onward.

Teach me Sifu.