Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

7 hours ago, Tirefryr said:

So I had to pull my pistol on a guy today. . .

Three days ago, I had a guy try to jump in my work truck as soon as I got in.  I yelled at him and he quickly ran off.  Today, I was at a food joint (I had just dropped Gavin off at his mom's), when as soon as I hopped back into my car, a guy came up with one hand behind his back and the other on my door handle trying to hop inside.  I asked WTF he wanted and he just kept trying to get in.  I pointed something at him and he threw his hands up and walked away and got into a black Jeep. 

I was lucky both times as both vehicles are old, so they only unlock one door at a time.  I know some others unlock them all at once or with two clicks on the fob. 

Parents, please be extra cautious and everyone be aware of your surroundings at ALL times!

They are trying to out more restrictions here in MN now too.

I'm glad you're safe but sad it got to that level.

17 hours ago, Tirefryr said:

So I had to pull my pistol on a guy today. . .

Three days ago, I had a guy try to jump in my work truck as soon as I got in.  I yelled at him and he quickly ran off.  Today, I was at a food joint (I had just dropped Gavin off at his mom's), when as soon as I hopped back into my car, a guy came up with one hand behind his back and the other on my door handle trying to hop inside.  I asked WTF he wanted and he just kept trying to get in.  I pointed something at him and he threw his hands up and walked away and got into a black Jeep. 

I was lucky both times as both vehicles are old, so they only unlock one door at a time.  I know some others unlock them all at once or with two clicks on the fob. 

Parents, please be extra cautious and everyone be aware of your surroundings at ALL times!

Good lord.  I'd move.  That SUCKS

13 hours ago, dem beats said:

The guy who hired me is quitting.  He is just starting his second competition for fitness phisique so I think he is going down that path....

Anyway, job opening! Woohoo!   Guess who has 2 thumbs and emailed the VP immediately? 

... the VP who called me to offer me the department I have now after 8 days and an industry reps "good word".  I just hope I went agressive enougn.

"Before I tell you why I'm perfect for th manager position, let me thank you...."

I also dropped that I added $600 in juice to a $1100 sale and trained the team here my technique.

Wish me luck you beautiful bastards!

Good luck.  Some karma coming your way you DESERVE

10 hours ago, nem said:

I finally had time to fix some things I was not happy with in the paint. Wheels and brake calipers are next.

IMG_20190316_152036.jpg

So beautiful I almost want a Toyota...which if you know me would never be possible so that is saying a ton!

Amusingly I am buying a Honda though.

4 minutes ago, ///M5 said:

Amusingly I am buying a Honda though.

50cc scooter?

35 minutes ago, ///M5 said:

So beautiful I almost want a Toyota...which if you know me would never be possible so that is saying a ton!

She sure is pretty. The paint just a real eye catcher. 

I am going to wrap the calipers in a very similar blue vinyl and then top it with ceramic, so I hope they pop also.

Also going to start building a sealed box for 4 12" demons. All cutting will be outside of course.

5 cars and 2 motorcycles want ceramic, just waiting for the deposits to make sure they are serious.

3 hours ago, dem beats said:

50cc scooter?

686cc scooter with 4 wheels

img_nXwdjkTY6OSeI3Y_r.jpg

Not that one, but looks more or less the same

Got to see these guys last night.  Was a blast.

Installed a wheel hub and sway bar bushings on the blazer yesterday,have new sway bar links as well but I was going to slap those in when I install the drop kit.Today will be brake pads,plug wires,distributor cap/rotor also oil change and wipers today..Before it's done and over with thing will be about new lol

2 hours ago, ///M5 said:

Very few skis or tracks on that snowmobile. 

Ha.  Already have 3 sleds for me and 1 for the kids.  Selling 2 of mine. One gone friday

7 hours ago, ///M5 said:

Those machines sure have come a long way. I loved my LT500 back in the late 80's.

11 hours ago, nem said:

Also going to start building a sealed box for 4 12" demons. All cutting will be outside of course.

Must be nice! I am rocking some Pioneer 6x9's in the Blazer.

Well got everything on my "to do list"done today on the blazer..I got the Carquest platinum pads from advance..Not the best but stops when it needs too..

On 3/16/2019 at 8:28 PM, nem said:

I finally had time to fix some things I was not happy with in the paint. Wheels and brake calipers are next.

IMG_20190316_152036.jpg

Okay, I have to make a trip to PA when I get the new truck. That picture made me feel things...

Hmmm... $500 in gas round trip and an additional 3,330 miles on the new truck....

Hello old chaps!!!

One half the semester down, one half to go. Everything goes according to plan, and I'll graduate with my Bachelors in December.

J

Also, one vote for Tundra's. I have a 2011 amd love the damn thing. For a truck this size, the 5.7 hauls ass.

J