Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

I am about to get a $2M order from GM though and along with it includes a serious back door to engineering.

I feel about remote start how you feel about push button Stefan. I don't at all understand why I'd want to start my car when I wasn't in it.

I suggest being cheap. But that is just me.

And the route I've always taken. I had a non-planned curveball on this car as i was told the brakes were "just done". They were new within a year, but had 20k mi on them. Needless to say needing to do them wasn't planned.

My problem is the cheap option is another GM and I've had seriously TERRIBLE luck with GM. Matters made worse when I don't fit with the stock seating format although that can be overcome and done in budget.

Not very common. GMs are terribly reliable.

ultima is a weird one. It is so close to nice looking. Like almost there, but something just makes it so fucking hideous to me.

Better looking than the Ariel, lol, but yep

At least the Ariel is cohesive. Ugly, but ugly in a better way.

I'd buy an Ultima GTR before an Atom. Haven't driven one, but am sure they are nuts. Sat in Jeff Schwartz's though. If it was nicer out he was going to let me drive it. sad.png

I know you hate the look of the Nissan GTR R35, but have do you driven one?

I would really challenge the rossion being nicer inside. The Nissan isn't that horrible. I have never been in the rossion but by pictures, it looks worse.

No. No interest in it either. The Ultima GTR will DESTROY it as will the Rossion which has a nicer interior, exterior, and it cheaper. Hmmm. Driven a couple NSX's and while it isn't a fair comparison I picture the Nissan as a glorified one and expect the characteristics that made the NSX one of the most boring cars I've ever driven to be the same.

I've seen consoles that were made better on crapaudio.com

I think this is awful

nissan-gtr-interior.jpg

That does look pretty bad. Much worse impression from that than the one I was in.

I think this is awful

nissan-gtr-interior.jpg

Agreed.  I hate new cars, and that damn thing just follows suit to it's exterior.  Just a bunch of connecting lines with no real shape.

I feel about remote start how you feel about push button Stefan. I don't at all understand why I'd want to start my car when I wasn't in it.

I'm sure if I had it than I'd appreciate the easiness to leaving the key fob in your pocket, and simply pushing start, but then again I'm just happy when my car starts everyday. :lol:

Its nice to get into a warm car, especially when there's a foot of snow outside 

Or a cool car when it's 115 out.

I don't care for either, but the wife's car has both and she likes them. Guess that is all that matters.

I do everyday, it's called a garage.

If it got to 115 where I lived, I'd move.

I think this is awful

nissan-gtr-interior.jpg

That does look pretty bad. Much worse impression from that than the one I was in.

I actually felt it was worse in person.  Epitome of Japanese "design"

And screw this.  I'm working tonight, not today.  Going to go for the last rip of the year.  I'm feelin' it and I just cleared my calendar.

Jeep engineers were on that molly.  I guess they were wanting something space-aged.  Looks like an "alien" or a praying-mantis by the head lights and grille.  I will drive anything if it is free!

Sean I know you covered this but why is the Tundra off the list? Can tow over 10k, has pretty damn good acceleration stock, supercharger available without voiding the warranty, comfortable interior, and handles very very well. I know it doesn't have the push button from the factory but what else kills it for you?

J

If it got to 115 where I lived, I'd move.

In the near future....

People like to burn up their 4 dollar a gallon gas just so the don't get cold !