Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

I've been up since 7:30 and gone through 4 rolls of TP blowing my nose.  This is never ending.  I don't get it.  Where does all this shit come from?

The new 911 is really sexy too and I don't much care for their continuing subtle changes.

So funny. I'm so "busy" working on things here and there I have omly used the new triple monitor set up for 15 min.

....it might turn into a 4 moniter set up soon too. Lol

As always Jon, install is the biggest thing :)

i have a hand full that i drive this one is my daily/ole trusty shes a 99 freightliner FL 60 with the 5.9 cummings and a 4 speed Allison , and its a 19 foot roll back with a wheel lift,  so i can two at once,  shes my ole trust gal we have been thru alot of shit together in out 8 almost 9 years together.

Okay, I figured out if I lie on my back, my nose no longer runs.  However, it all drains down my throat.

bullshittin' in the chat

bullshittin' in the chat

I'm too late...

FWIW my sister and I test drove a '13 Sequoia today. Best handling body on frame SUV I've ever driven. Plus it has gadgets galore.

I've been up since 7:30 and gone through 4 rolls of TP blowing my nose.  This is never ending.  I don't get it.  Where does all this shit come from?

Your nose.

Almost rolled my quad tonight. Hitting a corner hard on loose gravel and my ass end was kicked wide. I caught the grass and the bike just flew. It was more luck that kept me afloat then skill. Ended up facing backwards, my right shoulder is really sore, and I twisted my ankle pretty fucking good.

Almost rolled my quad tonight. Hitting a corner hard on loose gravel and my ass end was kicked wide. I caught the grass and the bike just flew. It was more luck that kept me afloat then skill. Ended up facing backwards, my right shoulder is really sore, and I twisted my ankle pretty fucking good.

Damn!!

I had a 2003 Yamaha 350 wolverine that was bored and stroked with a 500cc kit. My little sister rolled it doing about 45. Sand and 4x4 don't mix well

ryobi or dewalt 18 volt lithium-ion cordless drill?

Whichever has more balls and better warrantee. All the ryobi stuff I had was cheap. But worked fine for interior panels.

Sean I know you covered this but why is the Tundra off the list? Can tow over 10k, has pretty damn good acceleration stock, supercharger available without voiding the warranty, comfortable interior, and handles very very well. I know it doesn't have the push button from the factory but what else kills it for you?

J

Because everything you listed is subjective except the towing numbers and the warranty. Guarenteed Sean won't agree with most of these points.
My ML doesn't handle very very well btw. Sure as shit the Tundra handles like a turd, only question is if it is fixable without complete custom parts.

So if I get one of those remove keys what happens to the original key? How does the whole transformation go? What about the different positions of the key in the ignition - off, acc?

I know you can just put a button and start with it, but you still need the key and all the fancy features(no more key carrying, self locks when out of range) are gone.

You activate accessory by pressing the start button WITHOUT your foot on the brake.

You still have to use the key unless you tear open the ignition and remove the steering wheel and transmission lock.

Sean I know you covered this but why is the Tundra off the list? Can tow over 10k, has pretty damn good acceleration stock, supercharger available without voiding the warranty, comfortable interior, and handles very very well. I know it doesn't have the push button from the factory but what else kills it for you?

J

Because everything you listed is subjective except the towing numbers and the warranty. Guarenteed Sean won't agree with most of these points.
My ML doesn't handle very very well btw. Sure as shit the Tundra handles like a turd, only question is if it is fixable without complete custom parts.

ryobi or dewalt 18 volt lithium-ion cordless drill?

DeWalt. I have a 4 piece 18 volt set (impact, drill, reciprocating saw, flashlight), and a 3 piece 12 volt compact (impact, driver, flashlight) and a 12 volt borescope. All excellent equipment. I use the 12 volt stuff daily, I mean they get a workout. I was not a fan of their older stuff, but they have stepped it up since they were bought up by MAC/Stanley tools. They also have a compact 20 volt impact I am keeping on my wish list.

Ryobi is junk.

FWIW Makita is very nice stuff (have a ton of it as well), and Rigid is solid. Not sure if they still do it, but Rigid was offering lifetime warranties on their gear. This used to include not only the drill, but also the batteries.

Looks like they are using styling cues from their two door