Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

2014 Chevrolet SS? very interesting car imo. guessing they are putting it against bmw 3 series??? 

Don't know what the fuck you are talking about but woud guess SS means super shitty.  And yes, I have a back door pass to GM development tomorrow.

christ my arms are tired...feels like a I jerked off a t-rex or something...

Hoping not orally and of course by Trex hope you don't mean over 400lbs

After all this rain and warm weather today, I may have to mow the grass tomorrow.

I'm hoping I land to 8" of fresh snow as predicted.  If so the race sled is getting another 150mi added to it.

btw, when both eyes are open I can't raed the screen

2014 Chevrolet SS? very interesting car imo. guessing they are putting it against bmw 3 series??? 

Don't know what the fuck you are talking about but woud guess SS means super shitty.  And yes, I have a back door pass to GM development tomorrow.

GM's newest stab at selling full size V8 RWD sedans in North America. Basically a Holden Statesman with a Chevrolet badge.

They've been selling them to law enforcement in the US for a year or two now. Now the plebeians get a chance at owning one.

They've been selling them to law enforcement in the US for a year or two now. Now the plebeians get a chance at owning one.

really? thats bullshit imo. we should have the same chance of running fom a cop as they do catching us. they shouldnt he able to get cars tye gwneral public cant get :)

really? thats bullshit imo. we should have the same chance of running fom a cop as they do catching us. they shouldnt he able to get cars tye gwneral public cant get smile.png

You can.

really? thats bullshit imo. we should have the same chance of running fom a cop as they do catching us.

I'd be more worried about outrunning their radios. Or their helicopters.

really? thats bullshit imo. we should have the same chance of running fom a cop as they do catching us.

I'd be more worried about outrunning their radios. Or their helicopters.

Choppers are for the week. My bike outruns them. And I am fat. If I had a 1300cc bike they wouldn't even come close ever.

MOTHER EFFER I THINK ONE OF MY NEW MONITORS HAS A DEAD PIXEL!!!!!!

AAAARRRRRRRGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!11!!!!11111!!!!

#firstworldproblems

#firstworldproblems

In the last year or so I have had a brand new laptop, and tv come out of the box with dead pixels....After the second time best buy did hook me up. Their overall CS is horrendous but my local store takes very good care of me.

After all this rain and warm weather today, I may have to mow the grass tomorrow.

I'm hoping I land to 8" of fresh snow as predicted.  If so the race sled is getting another 150mi added to it.

I can send you some of this heatwave, if you like. :)

Spamming in the hop

#firstworldproblems

In the last year or so I have had a brand new laptop, and tv come out of the box with dead pixels....After the second time best buy did hook me up. Their overall CS is horrendous but my local store takes very good care of me.

One of > 5700x1080 and it is the only one I see.....

Edited by dem beats

I am probably buying a third. They don't make them anymore, but maybe I can get it fixed.

I don't want a replacement, even for an upgrade. It will be one of 3 matched units that will be my ultra wide display set up.

Set the 1900/1220 to be data bitch.

Spamming in the hop

Technically, it's legal.

Or just a run of the mill nothing better to do but troll. Please don't bring special needs people into this. Nothing lower than that. God help this country in the coming years.

Oh, we have already fallen, it's just taking a long time to hit the ground due to such great heights reached from our predecessors.

I SO wish I could disagree Aaron

i have to share the fucking mistake i just made with yall,

so i went today to apply for a new job. .. i text my boss to let him know i had somthing to take care of today,  then after i applied i text him back saying i was done,.....

well my chick text me to ask how it went.. and i told her... and when i hit send i noticed that i had actually text it to my boss ...

so of course he text back " if your planning to quite give me a heads up" lol/// fuck me!

i have to share the fucking mistake i just made with yall,

so i went today to apply for a new job. .. i text my boss to let him know i had somthing to take care of today,  then after i applied i text him back saying i was done,.....

well my chick text me to ask how it went.. and i told her... and when i hit send i noticed that i had actually text it to my boss ...

so of course he text back " if your planning to quite give me a heads up" lol/// fuck me!

Oops! I've done the same, and even worse. One time I was assigned to a group for filming a short documentary thing, and I was looking at the previous group's art cover for their film, and I said "Oh yeah we can make one way better than this one," and a girl in our group said "I made that." I felt like thee biggest asshole to walk this earth.

Just bringing that up makes me cringe.

Edited by stefanhinote