Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

House painted. Closet nearly assembled and I think I may be $200 into sushi tonight. Stupid place for me to come hungry

Sounds soooooo good. Where did you go?

Also what were the names of those Italian places you mentioned? Lost them in the switch to the new phone.

ah i knew it was American luxury i should have guessed road master.

Apparently you can get a marksmanship medal for Flamethrower. Could, I should say, because I'm pretty sure they're banned by international treaty nowadays.

House painted. Closet nearly assembled and I think I may be $200 into sushi tonight. Stupid place for me to come hungry

Also what were the names of those Italian places you mentioned? Lost them in the switch to the new phone.

Yumi's.

Bar Lagrassa

Broders Pasta Bar

Parma is where we ate as it is the most approachable and bringing a dairy farmer

A night out to Victory 44 is worth it as well. Sort of a mini-travail

Good to see progress Brad. From the layout it looks like an RM worth listening to here not so far away smile.png

What amps and processor?

3x Rockford P1000X4D

1x Rockford P1000X1D

JBL MS8

As Ryan said, '94 Roadmaster.

And thanks everyone :)

I could have got a low mileage, low price Suburban had I checked out the website a day earlier. Dam it to hell, but when I do find one, I'm going to build a beast that will murder the lows. My game plan is to focus my attention on "sound deadening", then the mids/highs, and finally the bass. Seems the bass is the easiest to do. Honestly I could buy a new Burb but I know the bass will destroy it over time. My daily is a 98 buick park ave, church car is a 09 CTS, my toy is a 83 Cutlass, but I need a big SUV.

Had Pandora on some jazz stations and the wife said she liked Mingus. Crazy shit. She never even mentioned jazz, doubt she ever listened too it.

She said it reminded her of peanuts.

Lol

Yumi's.

Bar Lagrassa

Broders Pasta Bar

Parma is where we ate as it is the most approachable and bringing a dairy farmer

A night out to Victory 44 is worth it as well. Sort of a mini-travail

Thanks!!!!

I could have got a low mileage, low price Suburban had I checked out the website a day earlier. Dam it to hell, but when I do find one, I'm going to build a beast that will murder the lows. My game plan is to focus my attention on "sound deadening", then the mids/highs, and finally the bass. Seems the bass is the easiest to do. Honestly I could buy a new Burb but I know the bass will destroy it over time. My daily is a 98 buick park ave, church car is a 09 CTS, my toy is a 83 Cutlass, but I need a big SUV.

They got a guy around here that sells those big two ton army trucks.

Had Pandora on some jazz stations and the wife said she liked Mingus. Crazy shit. She never even mentioned jazz, doubt she ever listened too it.

She said it reminded her of penis.

Lol

Interesting

Minny is hard.  So many good places to eat.  If I wasn't beat tonight since I was free of fam I was going to go somewhere "fun".  Got tired, wanted sushi, drove 2mi.

Most generous cut sushi in town though.  Quality is top notch as well.

fucking guy

http://austin.craigslist.org/ele/3790326115.html

so i may have a buyer, for it.. but i text him and let him know its NOT an btl N2 but a ufo,....hes telling me no.. its the first neo .. before they make the n3 .... nooooo its not. why are you trying to see it for something that its not...

and he tells me is it a ufo N2 its a neo motor in the shape of the UFO motor...

what the fuck.. i cant in good faith deal with someone who is being misleading from jump.

Make him believe it is what ever is most expensive.

i just told him that i cant deal with someone who is less then honest from the start... if hes not being honest about that what else is he being untruthful about?

orrr.. are you saying this because its what you have been told/sold to believe?

and he never responded ... so either he is tryin to fool people and knows he met his match. or just thinks im a know it all clown.

Apparently you can get a marksmanship medal for Flamethrower. Could, I should say, because I'm pretty sure they're banned by international treaty nowadays.

You are correct. They are still made as we still have some people who were/are qualified. On them before they were banned. We still use them in certain operations aside from the original intent of death.

J

i just told him that i cant deal with someone who is less then honest from the start... if hes not being honest about that what else is he being untruthful about?

and he never responded ... so either he is tryin to fool people and knows he met his match. or just thinks im a know it all clown.

Maybe it's been recoiled with N2 parts?

J

Supposedly owned by: 

Aleister Crowley (/ˈkrli/ KROH-lee; 12 October 1875 – 1 December 1947), born Edward Alexander Crowley, and also known as both Frater Perdurabo and The Great Beast 666, was an English occultist, mystic, ceremonial magician, poet and mountaineer, who was responsible for founding the religious philosophy of Thelema.

In his role as the founder of the Thelemite philosophy, he came to see

himself as the prophet who was entrusted with informing humanity that it

was entering the new Aeon of Horus in the early 20th century.

Born into a wealthy upper-class family, as a young man he became a member of the esoteric Hermetic Order of the Golden Dawn. Subsequently he claimed that he was contacted by his Holy Guardian Angel, an entity he named Aiwass, while staying in Egypt in 1904, and that he 'received' a text known as The Book of the Law

from what he claimed was a divine source, and around which he would

come to develop his new philosophy of Thelema. He would go on to found

his own occult society, the A∴A∴ and eventually rose to become a leader of Ordo Templi Orientis (O.T.O.), before founding a religious commune in Cefalù known as the Abbey of Thelema,

which he led from 1920 until 1923. After abandoning the Abbey amid

widespread opposition, Crowley returned to Britain, where he continued

to promote Thelema until his death.

Crowley was also bisexual, a recreational drug experimenter and a social critic. In many of these roles, he "was in revolt against the moral and religious values of his time", espousing a form of libertinism based upon the rule of "Do What Thou Wilt".[1]

Because of this, he gained widespread notoriety during his lifetime,

and was denounced in the popular press of the day as "the wickedest man

in the world".

Crowley has remained an influential figure and is widely thought of as the most influential occultist of all time. In 2002, a BBC poll described him as being the seventy-third greatest Briton of all time.[2] References to him can be found in the works of numerous writers, musicians and filmmakers,[3] and he has also been cited as a key influence on many later esoteric groups and individuals, including Grant Morrison, Marilyn Manson, Alan Moore, Kenneth Grant, Kenneth Anger, Jack Parsons, Gerald Gardner, Robert Anton Wilson, Timothy Leary, Jimmy Page[4] and, to some degree, Austin Osman Spare.[5]

And no mention of Ozzy....wtf???

J

Now I want a flamethrower

Wore the jacket to the wedding today. Was definitely a bit tight.

Sadly that was the least of my worries. Shit was not a smooth reception at all. Nice ceremony though, and I am happy for them both.

J

Maybe it's been recoiled with N2 parts?

J

i gave him the chance to sell me that,, but he didnt..... and nick said before that   the N recones wont work with the UFO or  the triple stacks.

he simply told me that " this was the first N2 BTL UFO its neo but in a UFO motor. then thay made the v2 v3 n's

i  dont recall FI making anything like that.. and if the UFO motor is filled with neo thats a monster neo motor.

i also could not find any proof to back up his claim

Now I want a flamethrower

Fun to play with. I was afforded the opportunity to use one a few years about here. Complete right time, right place thing.

J

Wore the jacket to the wedding today. Was definitely a bit tight.

Sadly that was the least of my worries. Shit was not a smooth reception at all. Nice ceremony though, and I am happy for them both.

J

Ain't a good wedding reception until they have to call the cops