Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Shockingly nothing I own made that list.

J

HAF is still broken Sean so I can't sign in to post in your thread.<br /><br />Does your room require the speakers to lay down? If not, I'd never use an MTM...

No it does not. I was just looking around and read great reviews on those "overnight sensations."

What would you recommend? I would like to go the DIY route so I can build my own enclosures but if I found a good deal on something built, I wouldn't mind.

I made the overnight sensations a couple years back and still use them, but mostly for listening to music in the basement now.  They are good speakers for that budget point, yet I believe there are some better options out there that won't be much more.  I'm not sure what your goals are exactly, but there are many good designs for DIY.  I actually just bought all the supplies to make the Zaph ZDT3.5 yesterday with the current sale going on at partsexpress.  It ended up costing a total of roughly $415 for two towers.  I can't tell you how they sound, but from what I read they should not disappoint.

And I'm going to be revving over 9000!

Lawl

Ball Z pun from the graveyard for memes. Excellent.

Best part is its true ;)

Worst part is the car has what I call the "stage 1 weight reduction" so I actually wore earplugs since the car is at 4k RPM at 73 in 6th.

Firebird was 11th

15th maybe.

I'd put the Fiero, geo metro, tracker, and 80's 4 banger 'mustang' in front of the Firebird.

J

lol here we go again, this guy has like 6 accounts and 4 or 5 of them are banned.... he just keeps opening new ones to troll and mark my shit neg.

i have to give it to him. he has moxy !

as soon as i seen the weird ass name i read it backwards and BAM! lol

Ill agree, give the guy credit-determined as fuck bro!

At this point im just gonna give up and like the lil dude

PS-Im at -11 rep last time i looked, so youre not alone good sir!

Edited by AXEHAMMER

HAF is still broken Sean so I can't sign in to post in your thread.<br /><br />Does your room require the speakers to lay down? If not, I'd never use an MTM...

It works/loads/posts just fine here. 

Tru concept

Tpec nocurt

S.Gunnem

Fail.

Works just fine for me as well

I haven't been able to log in for a while

Clear cookies and cache etc.?

You gotta be 10% smarter than what you are trying to operate.   

Found an interesting "glitch" on TN.com. Or it's because of the flavoring component. Anyways...

Add 10 lbs. Soy Powder to cart:

35611Qx.png

Add 10 lbs. Gemma Pea to cart:

mRpECiV.png

Remove Soy Powder from cart:

xVINsDp.png

Yeah I'm pretty sure it's the flavoring

No it does not. I was just looking around and read great reviews on those "overnight sensations."

What would you recommend? I would like to go the DIY route so I can build my own enclosures but if I found a good deal on something built, I wouldn't mind.

I made the overnight sensations a couple years back and still use them, but mostly for listening to music in the basement now.  They are good speakers for that budget point, yet I believe there are some better options out there that won't be much more.  I'm not sure what your goals are exactly, but there are many good designs for DIY.  I actually just bought all the supplies to make the Zaph ZDT3.5 yesterday with the current sale going on at partsexpress.  It ended up costing a total of roughly $415 for two towers.  I can't tell you how they sound, but from what I read they should not disappoint.

I am just looking to add better sounds to the living room T for around $1000. The only piece of equipment I have so far is a MJ18 for woofer duty.

I will eventually work on the dedicated HT room and will go all out for that.

Firebird was 11th

15th maybe.

I'd put the Fiero, geo metro, tracker, and 80's 4 banger 'mustang' in front of the Firebird.

J

Geo metro is Fucking baller.

First united flight I've taken that has taken off and landed on time

Well, Harry has arrived.

IMAG0216_zpsb0307873.jpg

IMAG0217_zpsc1097123.jpg

Hey mods.  Ya'll need to get a better pair of boots.

OR maybe if there is a problem we need to be made aware of it.  Keep in mind, we have very limited powers.

Aaron and Mark are Batman.  We are their Alfreds.

Well, Harry has arrived.

IMAG0216_zpsb0307873.jpg

IMAG0217_zpsc1097123.jpg

A Chilean Rose is an excellent choice. Keep the cage and media very moist. Give her a few days to acclimate before handling her much. Medium/large crickets, maybe a few a week. Remember, she is small, she will molt often, be careful about handling or disturbing her while she molts. You will dig the skin when she molts, as it is usually intact, and she will even molt her fangs.

New treads on the bitch...

smDSCF1637_zpsd8fd9a03.jpg

smDSCF1639_zps4abdc692.jpg

smDSCF1636_zps027368af.jpg

Hooks up like a beast. The big issue now is keeping the nose on the ground. It was tough before, but DAMN!!! Fortunately I can still throw the ass end around pretty easily.