Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Sorry. Side effects listing on them are nuts. My back hurt so bad I didn't give a shit. Whatever it took. Not being able to tie your shoes is not acceptable.

At that point, anything and everything.  Had to help the W shower and dress in not the fun way more than a few times before they figured it out.  

Fuck you barometric pressure.

FUCK YOU!

The ole joints acting up on you? The W has the built in weather meter too.
My right thumb is ~15% wider than my left, and through my pants you can see my right knee looks like a puffy cantaloupe.

Feet never sweat in my Allen Edmonds, and they were so snug today my wool socks were damp.

Fuck dude.

My grandma had rheumatoid young.

Rhuemey is constant with ups and downs and symmetric. The psoriatic that I have is mild when not flaring. Just occasional pain, until a flare up.

This is the first flare up since my first one, and I won't lie it sucks. One night, I just sat down and wept. I wasn't even in particular pain, just completely drained from not sleeping etc.

I'm really happy and hopefull with my trip and new toys etc, but sometimes the intensity of dealing with it and relying on pills just to limp around comes out.

I can't imagine with crohnes and having abdominal pain simultaneously.

I am thoroughly convinced that stress compounds any and all. Relieving it is key. Figuring out more ways myself to let go. I SUCK at it.

Short terms I don't notice much, but long term 'roid use has f'ed with the W.

I get my wife's period when I take prednisone. But if it cuts the pain like last time, I'll be so happy I won't care.

The W is tougher than me, thats for damn sure.  

Oh, stress is a huge compounder I think.  

Sorry. Side effects listing on them are nuts. My back hurt so bad I didn't give a shit. Whatever it took. Not being able to tie your shoes is not acceptable.

At that point, anything and everything. Had to help the W shower and dress in not the fun way more than a few times before they figured it out.

Good man. She is lucky to have you.

I blacked out 2 times from walking surfing the first flare up. Like someone pulled a plug via pain stimulation.

Wife can't help me much. I'm thankful I was a weightlifter and ran so much before it hit. If I had no muscle mass and experience with how to brace my body the 180 pounds I gained might have killed me.

The W is tougher than me, thats for damn sure.

Oh, stress is a huge compounder I think.

I had to learn to meditate and control my feelings like Luke Skywalker in the mornings when it's bad.

The more I freaked, the less I could move and the more sensitive I was. If I just let the pain do it's thing and worked on breathing, I could get mobile 2 as fast.

180lbs?  Gat Damn.  Thats me + 35lbs.  

Biofeedback classes are on the list for wife and I.  

Two quick the refs can't steal. Nice.

I still have only played with my new toys for a few minutes. Work was too hectic.

Tomorrow at the in-laws I'm going to make everyone pissed off with my photo snapping.

So many toys, so little time to get used to them. I only get Monday off next week too.

Again, where the fuck is the holding. Open net and we just lay down, right.

3 fucking goals they've stolen.

Wait.  You have a day where you don't do work?  

Wait. You have a day where you don't do work?

I will probably make an appearance. I'm within a few small percent of hitting bonus.

Not that I can do much, but I like to give the guy in my store a pep talk. And bribe.....

Wait. You have a day where you don't do work?

I will probably make an appearance. I'm within a few small percent of hitting bonus.

Not that I can do much, but I like to give the guy in my store a pep talk. And bribe.....

You do this for me, you get out of concrete shoes?  

MN Mafia represent.  

Speaking of, thinking of scrapping the Android h/u for windows. Probably going to run EFI Live and headunit tuning of the car is pretty wicked.

win8 tablet or carpc? 

Hearin about the back, chrons and other issues makes the knees back and headaches seem so minor.

Well rockfest was bad ass friday night. Back to trying to find work!

J

I am REALLY drawn to this, minus about half the money.

http://fortwayne.craigslist.org/cto/4436541126.html

Seriously, jman.gif

Go buy it. Spend $2k on a conversion kit, $1200 on an LS motor from your pops, and have a shit kickin', cheap to insure, safe, reliable, comfortable, and super sporty rig to haul Jr. around in. Can't really think of a better solution for you. Snows on that in the winter will make you UBER happy. Very predictable chassis. Everything outside of powertrain is cheap.

While I am a fan of the LS engines, I am already sick of them being used in everything.  If I'm going to bastardize it, I'll do it with Blue Oval power.

My truck should be done here within the month, so I no longer have to worry about driving my cars in the snow.  As beat up as the interior is in that thing, it's only worthy of being driven in the winter, and there's no way in hell I'm spending anything on the  interior.  Fucking Ford and their peanut butter tan.

I was and am sick of it too. Just too damn cheap to not. I'd prefer your route, but don't have the time to fab (nor capability/tools) which leaves me in bolt on world. Can do that in the BM'er and have the benefit of a German chassis and the no expense of the American V8. Sucks it is the wrong V8, but $3k more if you aren't fabbing shit yourself makes it tough.

My truck is going to be a gay, bullshit, all bolt on, poser truck....but it's going to be cheap, look good, and rip. I'm just too damn cheap to do it to something worth doing it to.

Oh, it has crossed my mind.  The first thing actually due to the price/power/weight factors.  I can't see anything on the market that comes close to the LS here.  I'm short on time also, but the beauty of the Bimmer is I can take my time. 

Speaking of, thinking of scrapping the Android h/u for windows. Probably going to run EFI Live and headunit tuning of the car is pretty wicked.

win8 tablet or carpc?

One way or the other. Either way Win8 touch screen so I fail to see much of a difference. The tablet may offer an advantage for integration, but having the brain not stuck in the dash wouldn't suck either.