Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Good timing, just replaced the lines with stainless on my truck when I added the Wilwoods. Left the stock hardlines obviously...sure hope they aren't referring to those. Doh.gif

Did I mention how much better it stops. Unbelievable difference

Good timing, just replaced the lines with stainless on my truck when I added the Wilwoods. Left the stock hardlines obviously...sure hope they aren't referring to those. Doh.gif

Highly doubtful. Never seen anyone blow a hardline before.

Holy hell!!!!!

J

Did I mention how much better it stops. Unbelievable difference

:OhYeah: 

Dad took the Jeep for the 2-year inspection and the guy there was surprised of how well it brakes. And that's juts with EBC yellows and rear discs. I'll get some new brake hoses and it should improve it even more :D

friday-daaaamn_619776_GIFSoup.com_.gif

rSheaHT.jpg

Too much b00st. 

They are. But the recall is fucking stupid. I replace blown brake lines from every manufacturer.

Just bought a battery for the wifes car. Have they always been that expensive???

Depends. I get Excides from Rural King for a bit more than $50.

Orielly super start $91 with my discount and before taxes

Me neither, but nonetheless. I added stainless ends for obvious reasons.

Hmm, what goes in the truck?

IMAG0034_zpsoopvspqq.jpg

Going to pair them with the Scan D2904's in my basement. Ought to make the installation portion easy which is important to me atm.

May put the Dayton's in the rear doors. Rears in the truck will ONLY be for the DVD player though so it is sort of pointless. Just figure if I have the doors off to deaden though I shouldn't leave them stock.

Seth et al, any thoughts on how I can determine what can be seen through the OBD if I buy a decent module and software?

So far:

I have a craptastic BAFX Elm 327 bluetooth with Torque Pro on my tablet.

Shows AFR, but it is calculated. Measured comes up blank.

There is no oil pressure listed, but the display in the dash will show it.

EGT is blacked out so no sensor found on the Elm.

Trans temp doesn't show up, but again is displayed on the dash

Fuel pressure can be displayed, rail pressure sensor not found in the software

Oil temp allows me to select it, but it comes up blank

Boost I don't see, but would assume vacuum is there...forgot to look as the above were frustrating me.

Intake air temp works

So, will a different OBD module help? I assume there are other features rolling around on the bus...just not sure how to access them.

According to Palmer Performance all of the above is available, but I don't really want to spend $200 to find out it isn't. If it is all available via CAN on the car then I won't have to install any gauges but will be able to have complete virtual gauges. That would be the bomb. Obviously I will add a boost controller...

Hmm, maybe I'll add one gauge. Pillar ones bug me, but I don't mind this.

10402698_866396303373878_253318582395036

In particular if there is only calculated AFR, I want measured.

Actually both would be cool as it would indicate if everything else is setup right.

Want to lower the rear another .5" or so...but my suspension links are JB Welded since they wouldn't thread on. Looks like a rather standard link end, but I can't find them. Any thoughts on where I could?

618JZC1IiwL._SL1500_.jpg

Little plastic pieces on the end of the rod

http://www.rockauto.com/catalog/moreinfo.php?pk=3903627&cc=2002721

http://www.amazon.com/Delphi-ER10016-Vehicle-Turn-Sensor/dp/B0089RSXR8/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1404916243&sr=8-1&keywords=DELPHI+ER10016

Shortening the rod a bit will lower the back. Just want to pull a little of the rake out.

IMAG1028_zps88daba71.jpg

Probably just enough to split the difference. Rear is currently 2" higher, but something around 1.25" higher I think would be better.

And yeah, I know that tire is tucked. Pain in the ass to get to the panhard....may let the alignment shop do that as on a rack it'd be EASY

And it is dirty and fish eyed...camera phone ftl

Seriously? My last 3 cars had that issue, my GMC pickup, and the latest is the old man's van, and only 1 was rusted.