Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Making the goodbye call to the boys was hard this time. Probably since they've been gone for 2 days up north already

It gets harder every time.
Gets worse, found out my dad went on an ambulance ride today sad.png He's okay and stable, but had a seizure

Glad he is doing okay.

Making the goodbye call to the boys was hard this time. Probably since they've been gone for 2 days up north already

Gets worse, found out my dad went on an ambulance ride today sad.png He's okay and stable, but had a seizure

Super sorry to hear. It's on a streak in my family too. Got THE call for wife's grandmother yesterday.

You don't have to go into deets here.

I didn't wanna call and cost you a fortune. Hope pops is ok. Sean is he prone to seizures?

What happened?

Probably just a reaction to the brain drain, but he's never had a seizure before. Stable and laughing about shit in a Fargo hospital.

Gets worse, found out my dad went on an ambulance ride today :( He's okay and stable, but had a seizure

Sorry to hear but from what you said in the last update, glad he's in good spirits.

Let us know if ya need anything.

J

Gets worse, found out my dad went on an ambulance ride today :( He's okay and stable, but had a seizure

Super sorry to hear. It's on a streak in my family too. Got THE call for wife's grandmother yesterday.

Sorry to hear man. That call is coming about my great uncle soon. He's in acute hospice, and they gave him two days to a week. Granted that was a week or so ago.

J

Glad he is ok Sean.

J, it is ok. She was in bad shape. Her mind was not sound. She wasn't as visibly scared as my gram was, but she didn't know anyone.

Sounds very similar to my grandmother on my mom's side.

Also just learned a buddy of mine in NY had a mild heart attack today.

J

Probably just a reaction to the brain drain, but he's never had a seizure before. Stable and laughing about shit in a Fargo hospital.

Lets hope so because I am sure he needs to give you a tin ear to keep you in line at times ;)

Crazy northern bastards

Today sucks. I got poison ivy on Friday. Trying to be proactive I went to the doc Saturday morning and got a shot. Sunday was much better so I did a little yard work. Woke up in the middle of the night last night and my balls are swollen up.

Also, Fuck my health.

As soon as one this happens and I start getting healthy something else jumps in and fucks up my world.

Not the least of which is a migraine behind the left eye that is on and off for 10+ days.

Toyota salesman called back begging and pleading to sell us a Sienna. Busted his balls for a bit and got a verbal agreement with both him and the sales manager to sell us a brand new model for the price we were going to pay for a CPO model. We'll see.

Cars & Coffee:

10557247_10153353639269460_8272161798862

10559869_10153353769689460_6279396804955

10482426_10153356768814460_7573596879614

10568904_10153356768934460_3744727269626

10565128_10153356769064460_4656307790792