Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

That car's a mess as-is let alone with that monster.

easier to get one dollar out of a million ppl, than a miilion out of one person. 100 dollars out a thousand...etc. Either way your making a mill.

I don't know how the fuck ppl complain about the recession. I have not missed a day of work in over 10 years and make a 100+ an hour.

100+ an hour? What exactly do you do?

I am an acupuncture therapist. I moonlight as a gynecologist also.

Ordered all kinds of under the hood goodies for the mustang today!! Will make for a great winter project in the garage. :)

Soooo, the sun is up and it is a beautiful, chilly day.

I love autumn!

Get a pumpkin spice latte and do some selfies yet?

:-)

Thermal selfies... Duh!

Soooo, the sun is up and it is a beautiful, chilly day.

I love autumn!

Get a pumpkin spice latte and do some selfies yet?

:-)

Thermal selfies... Duh!

Thermal Dick selfies!!!!

OMG!!!

Don't act like you haven't seen them, Mike.

I have a cock block pop-up protecter  that was free when I registered with AVG seth.....Lol it was actually called Cockblocker 2014 I have a Hacked reg key If you need!!!

Seth has never blocked an inbound cock in his whole life and I don't think he is gonna start now

benzos preferably

<3 diazepam..... But I have graduated from there.

PIKAL & TIKAL are my kind of love story.

benzos preferably

<3 diazepam..... But I have graduated from there.

PIKAL & TIKAL are my kind of love story.

Funny I was just watching a video on Shulgin.

Brilliant nutcase.

All these kids need to write him a thank you letter after they popped their first Molly.

Cock blocker 2014 FTW!!! I will re-write the program and send it to you ASAP have to work out the flaws for windows 8.1....Their is a bug or bump should I say that I'm trying to clear up.. should be able to fix With a patch that I have wrote @ www.valtrex.com/cock-block-flare-up/20%=itch-be-gone/100%=seth-likes-da-cock-bumps-be-gone50%-rash////.

Physics taught me a long time ago that every time you convert forms of energy you loose some to things you don't want. So taking gas, turning it into electric power and then turning that into motion will Never be as efficient as turning fuel into motion. It's not possible. All electric might get there, and hybrids might have some convenience, but it is impossible for it to be as efficient. That was my point.

While your statement is correct, your reasoning is fundamentally flawed IMO.

Think about it this way. What if you could decouple the engine from the rear wheels? The easiest ways are electrically or hydraulically. If you can do this, you can run your engine optimally no matter how your wheels are turning. In an engine, base specific fuel consumption is largely governed by engine speed. If you are able to keep your engine speed the same and vary fueling based on torque demand you can increase fuel economy by much more than what you lose by converting rotational energy to some other energy and then back to rotational energy again. What you end up with is an overall gain in efficiency.

Note that none of this takes into account any energy storage, which means no batteries, etc...