Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Cock blocker 2014 FTW!!! I will re-write the program and send it to you ASAP have to work out the flaws for windows 8.1....Their is a bug or bump should I say that I'm trying to clear up.. should be able to fix With a patch that I have wrote @ www.valtrex.com/cock-block-flare-up/20%=itch-be-gone/100%=seth-likes-da-cock-bumps-be-gone50%-rash////.

4Jxv7uF.jpg

Matt, how much does fasting blood glucose numbers vary from week to week? About two months ago when I was in ER for pissing they tested my blood glucose and didn't mention anything. Last week I got a GP, did bloodwork and said I'm prediabetic since my fasting blood glucose was 5.6mmol/L. He said it wasn't serious but that they would test again in three months and go from there. He mentioned I should watch my carb intake and start exercising (fuck you, I already do that shit). Prior to this visit he gave me shit about how skinny I was and said I needed to eat more. God fucking dammit.

A lot of people on one side of my family are diabetics, but what the fuck. For the last six months I've been averaging 1400 - 1800 kcal per day, half carbs (not ice cream and soda, etc), the rest is protein and fat. I eat veggies regularly.

I'm planning on getting a blood glucose meter and fucking around with it for the next few weeks, but I'm curious if 5.6 is actually something I should be concerned about, or is he being overly cautious? I mean what the fuck. I wonder if I don't have enough insulin or partially insulin resistant? I also wonder if this would have any effect on me never being able to put on weight (even when I was eating 3000kcal consistently).

But I really don't know much about the diabetus...

I'll also add that my sleeping pattern has been really fucked lately, but I don't know if that would have any effect?

One more question, can I test elsewhere than my fingers, like my thigh?

Like you, much of my family is diabetic.  As I get older, my pancreas gets retarded.  i go through bouts of hypoglycemia, then hyper, then fine, then repeat.  They are never able to nail anything down.  It's just as if my body goes stupid.  I actually think this all goes back to my celiac disease, but I really have no clue.  All you can do is prepare.

I know in the literature there's a host of problems that arise from gluten and lectins, so it wouldn't surprise me that it fucks with you, but I have no idea if it would effect blood sugar. And then there's plenty of people who eat grains like fucking canaries and don't seem to have any apparent issues.

If you get a meter, go buy the Walgreens or CVS branded True Test meter and buy your strips on Amazon.  Super cheap and easy.

Perfect, thanks

For commercial 4wd Loader applications we have seen 25%+ increase in fuel economy. This is in a 1st generation vehicle.http://www.deere.com/en_US/corporate/our_company/news_and_media/press_releases/2013/construction/2013feb6_woc_644k.page

The big difference between commercial and "residential" if you will is that a commercial vehicle does work when it's not moving. In a general consumer application, if you engine is running and your not moving you are wasting money.

I don't understand the application and I feel that the efficiency is increased because of something I don't understand in the dynamics of that kind of machine.

You guys are way more educated and experienced than I am. Want me to sell it? That I can do, want me to learn to design one? I'll need a few weeks and study materials.

Sure, I'll sell it to you.

Do you know how many bitches fit in that bucket?

Matt, how much does fasting blood glucose numbers vary from week to week? About two months ago when I was in ER for pissing they tested my blood glucose and didn't mention anything. Last week I got a GP, did bloodwork and said I'm prediabetic since my fasting blood glucose was 5.6mmol/L. He said it wasn't serious but that they would test again in three months and go from there. He mentioned I should watch my carb intake and start exercising (fuck you, I already do that shit). Prior to this visit he gave me shit about how skinny I was and said I needed to eat more. God fucking dammit.

A lot of people on one side of my family are diabetics, but what the fuck. For the last six months I've been averaging 1400 - 1800 kcal per day, half carbs (not ice cream and soda, etc), the rest is protein and fat. I eat veggies regularly.

I'm planning on getting a blood glucose meter and fucking around with it for the next few weeks, but I'm curious if 5.6 is actually something I should be concerned about, or is he being overly cautious? I mean what the fuck. I wonder if I don't have enough insulin or partially insulin resistant? I also wonder if this would have any effect on me never being able to put on weight (even when I was eating 3000kcal consistently).

I'll also add that my sleeping pattern has been really fucked lately, but I don't know if that would have any effect?

I will address this all with detail tonight or tomorrow in the morning.

My fasting BG can be hundreds and hundreds of points apart. I have worken up to 325 before. That's nearly doctor visit time.

Like you, much of my family is diabetic. As I get older, my pancreas gets retarded. i go through bouts of hypoglycemia, then hyper, then fine, then repeat. They are never able to nail anything down. It's just as if my body goes stupid. I actually think this all goes back to my celiac disease, but I really have no clue. All you can do is prepare.

Anyone with autoimmune is at a risk level for type one.

My guess is he is type 2.

Everything you said is absolutely valid though.

You guys misunderstand how the energy is produced most of the time in a hybrid. First, while they are dubbed "hybrid" I am going to be forced to eliminate GM's 3 phase belt driven SG hybrids, and Honda's current IMA system from the mix. While the IMA is effectively generating energy in the same way, for the most part, it is still not really a hybrid in the sense of the Toyota, Nissan, and now the German machines.

First, ICE (internal combustion engine) power generation is a vastly lossy producer of energy. The figures we hear in class are anywhere from 70-80% of all energy is lost via heat/frictional, mechanical and chemical losses. So it doesn't make a lot of sense that any manufacturer would want to use this source as it's primary source of energy production via the hybrid machine.

So how do we produce this energy?

Regenerative braking. When the electric motor spins in one direction, it consumes energy. If you spin it in the opposite direction, it produces energy. Any time there is any form of braking, weather it be engine braking from just removing your foot from the accelerator to typical light foot braking to panic stops, the vehicle reverses the planetarys in the MG to produce energy at varying levels. This is not always a very effective form of energy production, however, and this is why we see better economy around town than on the road. In town there is constant energy production, obviously, as we constantly stop and start. This means the electric motor has plenty of stored energy available all the time and it receives a boost from the electric motor. While some hybrids do spend a fair amount of time on just the electric motor (Nissan's are surprisingly on all electric a lot, I say surprisingly because while they use the entire Toyota system, they do not use the same logic), we typically only see the electric motor being used as an alternative source of power, taking a load off of the ICE.

Same here Neal, still looking for a woofer for the see see

I have an 8W7.  :-)

Hmm, tempting, I'd try a dual 8" sub in the new Jeep. 

Maybe I can find 2 Orphan 8's....

He's stopping by to see the wife's pussy?

My thoughts exactly :lol: 

I've got one orphan I've never fired up.

Sell it to me :D

Been making my own old fashioneds tonight. I grabbed up 2 bottles of double oaked, a bottle of orange bitters, a bottle of plain bitters, a box of brown sugar cubes, a box of white sugar cubes, a bag of brown sugar (light) and a bag of white sugar. I always wanted to try them, and never have... I figured I would stay in tonight, and get fucked up trying my favorite bourbon. I didn't waste any time on club soda (because I refuse to add that shit to fine bourbon), water, or the traditional garnishes, which include lemon peel, lemon zest, orange slices and cherrys (some recipes also call for sour cherry juice).

Please be aware and keep in mind that I love bourbon with a couple cubes. No water, no mixers... just very good whiskey. I truly enjoy it. I would rather drink a good bourbon than eat Kate Upton's pussy/asshole... Yes, I like it that much. One of my favorites is Woodford Reserve Double Oaked. It is a mid/high end bourbon that costs ~$60 a bottle (local taxes included). It is not cheap, but it is not Pappy Van Winkle expensive either.

I will give you what is considered a rough recipe, and you can base some assumptions on the others based on the ingredients above if I don't include them below, since I am kinda fucked up...

3-4 dashes of bitters (in some cases all orange bitters, in some 50/50 orange and plain, and some straight plain), 1/2-1tsp of sugar (again, straight plain or 2 cubes of plain, 50/50 white/brown or 1 cube of each), 2 Oz of bourbon, ice cubes and in some cases a splash of water or club soda... Again, fuck watering it down, so no club or water was used. Also, I read a shit ton of arguments about what a dash is. Some say 1/8 a teaspoon, some say 1/4. I decided in 1/4 as a dash because 1/8 didn't do shit for flavor or pulverization/liquification of the sugar cubes.

I tried it with cubes. I did not like cubes at all. I don't want to have to sit there and break up cubes for 20 minutes to have a drink. Cubes do not change the flavor over straight sugar/brown sugar. Don't waste the time. If you want cubes to try them, I will send you the trays of cubes I bought that were utter bullshit.

Straight bitters... Nope. I didn't get much off the straight bitters in my mix. It was a waste of $5. Even the 50/50 straight/orange was not a good drink.

So to simplify, buy orange bitters and granulated white/brown sugar. The process is simplified and the overall experience is much more pleasant.

Brown sugar is OK. I like the slight molasses flavor it imparts. I find that the molasses flavor has a bit too much of a back of the tongue hanging bittersweet taste that I like, but it is not my favorite. While I am not a big chocolate fan, I do like bittersweet dark chocolate, so consider that when you decide your mix.

To me, the best flavor is 1.5/1.5 tsp white granulated sugar/orange bitters to 4Oz of bourbon. It has a great bittersweet orange flavor that does not overpower the flavor of the bourbon. The bourbon stands right out in the forefront, but the aftertaste of the semi-sweet orange is a peasant addition to the strong flavor of the bourbon.

While I generally do not like bourbon mixes (aside from a sour) I will drink this from time to time. The benefits of this are:
  • You do not cut down the bourbon much at all... I hate a drink that cuts the base liquor by 66%... I am a man, not a woman. I like liquor, not wine coolers, white Russians, or Stoli-Colling
  • You do get the sturdy flavor of a good bourbon without a lot of coloration. However, the aftertaste is a pleasant surprise.
  • It does have a  sweet aroma, making it pretend to be delicate, yet it fools you with a full flavored complex taste that is still taste bold on the tongue.
  • I can buy a cheaper liquor and still have a "high end" experiance.
The negatives are simple:
  • It is a flavored drink. If you are a hard core straight liquor drinker this is not for you.
  • If your pocket is fat, this is a waste of time because you can afford a weekly fifth of Pappy 18 year at $1K/ bottle. If so, I will blow you for this pleasure. I drink 2-3 bottles of bourbon a week, thanks!
In the future, I will likely save the money and buy the Woodford Distillers Select (at $32 a fifth it is nearly 1/2 as expensive) to make these drinks. But they are worth considering.

You need to make a simple syrup. It's so easy and the benefit of actually dissolving into the drink

My Old fashioned consist of the following:

A few shakes of bitters (I've never felt like I've overpowered it)

Maraschino Cherry

Slice of Orange (or sub orange liquor in a pinch)

Ice

Fill most of the rest of glass with bourbon

One more Cherry

Spash of Club Soda (I feel like carbonation enhances the flavor)

Slice of Orange for garnish

I use the ice to muddle the first ingredients and then stir a little after the club soda.

Obviously our recipes are very different. I really like the way the fruit and club soda enhances the flavor. You are correct that great bourbon is not necessary. I pull out the Evan Williams Black Bourbon mostly for an old fashioned. the Bulleit 10 Year and Texas Bourbon are better enjoyed with a bit of ice.

The only time I'd use raw sugar in a drink is when I muddle it. Then the crystals can help breakdown the fruit.

When I tended bar I'd muddle the fruit for an old fashioned and then throw it away. If the drinker wants fruit add a fresh piece.

If you don't feel like making a simple syrup then some Agave Nectar is already liquified and doesn't harden as bad as honey on ice. I personally prefer it's flavor profile to simple syrups, but 90% of the mixed drinks I make are Margaritas. Similar proportion to your Old Fashioned in the booze realm. 2/3 or bust. smile.png

For commercial 4wd Loader applications we have seen 25%+  increase in fuel economy. This is in a 1st generation vehicle.

http://www.deere.com/en_US/corporate/our_company/news_and_media/press_releases/2013/construction/2013feb6_woc_644k.page

The big difference between commercial and "residential" if you will is that a commercial vehicle does work when it's not moving. In a general consumer application, if you engine is running and your not moving you are wasting money.

Good luck with constant rpm in a car and actually selling it. If you could force a user to do constant rpm in gas then the efficiency of that motor and emissions would shock you at how good it was.

For commercial 4wd Loader applications we have seen 25%+ increase in fuel economy. This is in a 1st generation vehicle.

http://www.deere.com/en_US/corporate/our_company/news_and_media/press_releases/2013/construction/2013feb6_woc_644k.page

Good luck with constant rpm in a car and actually selling it. If you could force a user to do constant rpm in gas then the efficiency of that motor and emissions would shock you at how good it was.

Hmm, if I only had the money to do it myself and show the world.

For commercial 4wd Loader applications we have seen 25%+ increase in fuel economy. This is in a 1st generation vehicle.

Hmm, if I only had the money to do it myself and show the world.

I can give you the contact information for the head of powertrain for the big three, the Japanese interface for the local branches, and if I make a phone call all of the German companies.

Currently 100% of the manufacturers are behind on reaching for the International Carbon & Mileage requirements that are upcoming. They are trying EVERYTHING they know to get there. If you think the application at Deere is something special that they haven't already pursued that is really funny. Especially since it is already commercialized. These guys share information now on a daily basis, the competitive world has them hide some things but they are all struggling and working together more than you can imagine.

Exactly where I was last week, having future discussions and presentations with said group.

For commercial 4wd Loader applications we have seen 25%+  increase in fuel economy. This is in a 1st generation vehicle.

I thought someone already had that in a car using the gas engine as only a generator like a locomotive?  

Started replacing the house light bulbs with cree led bulbs. The dinning room is almost as bright as the sun so I put a dimmer switch in.

I've done the same thing and replaced almost every bulb in the house.  Saw a difference in the electric bill the first month.

Started replacing the house light bulbs with cree led bulbs. The dinning room is almost as bright as the sun so I put a dimmer switch in.

I've done the same thing and replaced almost every bulb in the house. Saw a difference in the electric bill the first month.

I am replacing the curly bulbs that burn out.

I did the same.  Most of them were CFL's and I still saw a difference with the LED's.  The biggest difference was replacing the 50watt per bulb GU10's in the big six bulb light in the kitchen with LED bulbs.  Went from 300 watts worth to 42 and have more light than with the halogens as well.

Ever since I was in high school I thought LED was the way to go for lighting.  I should have started building and pushing on it back then, I might have been retired on my own island in Bora Bora or Belize by now, lol.

I have built some in the past, but the drivers then we're shitty.

Belize has some very nice cays that I would love live on.

Been making my own old fashioneds tonight. I grabbed up 2 bottles of double oaked, a bottle of orange bitters, a bottle of plain bitters, a box of brown sugar cubes, a box of white sugar cubes, a bag of brown sugar (light) and a bag of white sugar. I always wanted to try them, and never have... I figured I would stay in tonight, and get fucked up trying my favorite bourbon. I didn't waste any time on club soda (because I refuse to add that shit to fine bourbon), water, or the traditional garnishes, which include lemon peel, lemon zest, orange slices and cherrys (some recipes also call for sour cherry juice).

Please be aware and keep in mind that I love bourbon with a couple cubes. No water, no mixers... just very good whiskey. I truly enjoy it. I would rather drink a good bourbon than eat Kate Upton's pussy/asshole... Yes, I like it that much. One of my favorites is Woodford Reserve Double Oaked. It is a mid/high end bourbon that costs ~$60 a bottle (local taxes included). It is not cheap, but it is not Pappy Van Winkle expensive either.

I will give you what is considered a rough recipe, and you can base some assumptions on the others based on the ingredients above if I don't include them below, since I am kinda fucked up...

3-4 dashes of bitters (in some cases all orange bitters, in some 50/50 orange and plain, and some straight plain), 1/2-1tsp of sugar (again, straight plain or 2 cubes of plain, 50/50 white/brown or 1 cube of each), 2 Oz of bourbon, ice cubes and in some cases a splash of water or club soda... Again, fuck watering it down, so no club or water was used. Also, I read a shit ton of arguments about what a dash is. Some say 1/8 a teaspoon, some say 1/4. I decided in 1/4 as a dash because 1/8 didn't do shit for flavor or pulverization/liquification of the sugar cubes.

I tried it with cubes. I did not like cubes at all. I don't want to have to sit there and break up cubes for 20 minutes to have a drink. Cubes do not change the flavor over straight sugar/brown sugar. Don't waste the time. If you want cubes to try them, I will send you the trays of cubes I bought that were utter bullshit.

Straight bitters... Nope. I didn't get much off the straight bitters in my mix. It was a waste of $5. Even the 50/50 straight/orange was not a good drink.

So to simplify, buy orange bitters and granulated white/brown sugar. The process is simplified and the overall experience is much more pleasant.

Brown sugar is OK. I like the slight molasses flavor it imparts. I find that the molasses flavor has a bit too much of a back of the tongue hanging bittersweet taste that I like, but it is not my favorite. While I am not a big chocolate fan, I do like bittersweet dark chocolate, so consider that when you decide your mix.

To me, the best flavor is 1.5/1.5 tsp white granulated sugar/orange bitters to 4Oz of bourbon. It has a great bittersweet orange flavor that does not overpower the flavor of the bourbon. The bourbon stands right out in the forefront, but the aftertaste of the semi-sweet orange is a peasant addition to the strong flavor of the bourbon.

While I generally do not like bourbon mixes (aside from a sour) I will drink this from time to time. The benefits of this are:
  • You do not cut down the bourbon much at all... I hate a drink that cuts the base liquor by 66%... I am a man, not a woman. I like liquor, not wine coolers, white Russians, or Stoli-Colling
  • You do get the sturdy flavor of a good bourbon without a lot of coloration. However, the aftertaste is a pleasant surprise.
  • It does have a  sweet aroma, making it pretend to be delicate, yet it fools you with a full flavored complex taste that is still taste bold on the tongue.
  • I can buy a cheaper liquor and still have a "high end" experiance.
The negatives are simple:
  • It is a flavored drink. If you are a hard core straight liquor drinker this is not for you.
  • If your pocket is fat, this is a waste of time because you can afford a weekly fifth of Pappy 18 year at $1K/ bottle. If so, I will blow you for this pleasure. I drink 2-3 bottles of bourbon a week, thanks!
In the future, I will likely save the money and buy the Woodford Distillers Select (at $32 a fifth it is nearly 1/2 as expensive) to make these drinks. But they are worth considering.

You need to make a simple syrup. It's so easy and the benefit of actually dissolving into the drink

My Old fashioned consist of the following:

A few shakes of bitters (I've never felt like I've overpowered it)

Maraschino Cherry

Slice of Orange (or sub orange liquor in a pinch)

Ice

Fill most of the rest of glass with bourbon

One more Cherry

Spash of Club Soda (I feel like carbonation enhances the flavor)

Slice of Orange for garnish

I use the ice to muddle the first ingredients and then stir a little after the club soda.

Obviously our recipes are very different. I really like the way the fruit and club soda enhances the flavor. You are correct that great bourbon is not necessary. I pull out the Evan Williams Black Bourbon mostly for an old fashioned. the Bulleit 10 Year and Texas Bourbon are better enjoyed with a bit of ice.

The only time I'd use raw sugar in a drink is when I muddle it. Then the crystals can help breakdown the fruit.

When I tended bar I'd muddle the fruit for an old fashioned and then throw it away. If the drinker wants fruit add a fresh piece.

If you don't feel like making a simple syrup then some Agave Nectar is already liquified and doesn't harden as bad as honey on ice. I personally prefer it's flavor profile to simple syrups, but 90% of the mixed drinks I make are Margaritas. Similar proportion to your Old Fashioned in the booze realm. 2/3 or bust. smile.png

Quoted so I see this and remember to quiz you about this. But really quickly, the idea of sugar with the orange bitters is to muddle it, correct? What exactly does muddling do? I had just assumed it was making the bitters and sugar into a slurry. Apparently I am wrong, and I am at work so googleisn't time afforded right now... Just posing this question to you as a former beverage slinger.

CVT transmissions... That is one reason they are in all true hybrids.