Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Love and hate that car!

same haha. 

Why can I not quote posts on my laptop?...But I can on my phone..lol

what browser are you using?

on my mac right now but it was working fine on chrome last I tried

Do you see where I just quoted you? Because it don't show on my pc..Idk

I just got some sad news today from an old friend. One of my very old, very good friends of mine and I were talking about old friends and one of my best buds as a kid came up. We started freebasing when we were 13, and started smoking crack by 15. We spent years partying. This dude was a world class bad ass motherfucker... bad ass motherfucker. I tended to fight most people just to show dominance, but I knew Mike would fucking destroy me, so we became fast, respectful friends.

He went to the marines (his lifelong goal was to be the ultimate badass... no shit) and his drill sergeant got in his face. He told the dude to back off before he got his ass kicked. The drill sergeant got in his face some more and Mike fucking destroyed him. After Mike got out of the brig they put him in front of the same DS. The DS told him that now he was ready, there would be no second chances, and Mike let him know he was going to get his ass kicked in 3... 2... 1... Mike got a dishonorable discharge after kicking this guy's ass again.

I found out he passed on some years back. This is further proof that I got lucky... This was from the Buffalo News.

>The cocaine habit
Michael Vlahoff grew up in Lancaster and had a good job at the Ford plant, but the father of two young boys developed a cocaine
habit that overtook his life.
He ended up divorced, fired from his job and, eventually, behind bars.
His legal trouble started with a 2000 burglary and continued in 2001, when he stole a car in Hamburg. When an officer
approached, Vlahoff sped away, dragging the officer, who suffered a fractured shoulder.
Vlahoff ended up in Collins Correctional Facility, a medium-security prison, serving up to three years behind bars.
His family never gave up on him. With drug counseling, they hoped he would turn things around.
"The family was supportive of him," said State Sen. Dale Volker, who knows the Vlahoffs as a "good, hardworking family" that
tried to help Vlahoff beat his drug addiction.
But in prison, Vlahoff's drug habit only got worse.
At home, he did crack cocaine, his family said.
In prison, he did heroin.
One night in October 2003, Vlahoff and his cellmate were "doing lines" of heroin. The next morning, Vlahoff was dead from an
overdose

Mike was an ultimate brother. An Ultimate, fearless, respectful, trustworthy, honest friend. This article literally made my cry big fucking tears of sorrow. My buddy and I taked about a good time we had one night. 4 of us were chillin and drinkin'. Mike said "I am going for some smokes". We were all like...  No way, we are too drunk. He left. After an hour we were wondering where he went. We opened the door and the cops were outside the door, threw us all in the cop car and asked who owned the Nova in front of the house. It was Mikes, of course. Apparently he ran into a light pole, and did a lawn job on 4 yards right around the corner. I cursed out the cops, because I was WAAAAYYYY fucked up. Mike got away with it. His sister called the car in stolen earlier that night. Apparently Mike took her keys, and got away scott free.

Good times.

I will miss my great friend, Mike. I pray I don't ever cry like I did just a little while ago when I found out the method of his end.

Mike is my brother, and my friend. May God bless and rest your weary soul, brother. I love you.

Off to embarrass some Germans

Gonna measure schnitzel?

Just don't get into a sausage measuring contest with a Pole.

Back to ze headquarters to discuss how fucking idiotic their decision and lack of decision making capabilities are.

Growth for Germany since 06 = 0%, still at EXACTLY what they sold then. Growth since my hire in NA since 06, >400%. We are more saturated as well, they are just thick skulled and stubborn. Antiquated sales practices and some managers that can't make anything happen.

Sounds like typical germans...

Sorry Seth :(

Why is my fridge freezing things?

Pissing me off big time.

Is the freezer functioning properly?

If the freezer is frosting over it is either the frostfree heating element or the timer that controls it. If the freezer is working fine then its more than likely a temp sensor or a jammed open air divider. 

Refrigerator is a simple device. The fridge side is cooled with air from the freezer only. On older fridges there is a manual air divider that controls how much cooled air can enter the fridge side. Newer ones are computer controlled so would have a sensor to regulate the air divider.

My new one is a smart refer and can send its own diagnostics to the service ppl. Was crazy when I used it to diagnose poor tasting ice and the service guy on the phone asked if i had a water softener.  Cleaned the water softener and fixed the problem. lol

Off to embarrass some Germans

Gonna measure schnitzel?

Just don't get into a sausage measuring contest with a Pole.

Back to ze headquarters to discuss how fucking idiotic their decision and lack of decision making capabilities are.

Growth for Germany since 06 = 0%, still at EXACTLY what they sold then. Growth since my hire in NA since 06, >400%. We are more saturated as well, they are just thick skulled and stubborn. Antiquated sales practices and some managers that can't make anything happen.

Sounds like typical germans...

I hated installing Gaggenau appliances. Bosch aren't much better. 

And don't even get me started on VW's or Audi's.

Sorry to hear Seth. It's all to easy to get sucked back into that life, especially in WNY.

J

Very very sorry to hear Seth.  We are here for you. :(

That's jacked! 

Nice.

Let the rubber lie on the road!

Sorry to hear this seth.Keep your head up brother.

I seriously despise the 'I feel like being a lazy bum' mood I have been in for the last 48 hours.

J

I still have not figured out why it will not let me quote..... And Godsmack grab a 12 pack!!!!