Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

$500 for my first foray into ARs makes it impossible to resist. 

A friend just ordered an FN Scar. It should be here in December.

Yes sir killer price and fun gun. Once you start looook out because it is hard to stop!

I just tell my wife it is a 22. I know you don't have that to deal with.

Yes sir killer price and fun gun. Once you start looook out because it is hard to stop!

Baby momma is the only woman I have to deal with and she loves to shoot. 

Baby momma is the only woman I have to deal with and she loves to shoot. 

It took 55 years but my mom finally shot a hand gun and now she has a nice Ruger 380 she carries. Needless to say she blames me for that purchase.

Most woman come around once they get past the media government bullshit.

Most woman come around once they get past the media government bullshit.[/quot

I had a nice nikel plated 380 once...

Most woman come around once they get past the media government bullshit.[/quot

I had a nice nikel plated 380 once...

Look at that you quoted!

Why do you not have it anymore?

Kinda funny seeing my friends from school turning 40. God life goes by far too fast!

Just the default IE with windows 8.1

STOP using IE. NOW. It is a horseshit browser.

Your cut and paste problems are well known in Windows 8.1. Stupid fuckers make you have everything open first before it will work. Dumb. That is the ONLY negative I see with Win 8 compared to 7 though and regrettably I am used to it. Have 4 Win 8 machines atm and all of them work just fine on here. I mostly use Chrome though.

I use Chrome on my phone without issue, FF on the lappy without issue, and IE at work without issue and our IE is two versions old.

Lol from my gallaxy 3... wtf!!help me Aaron Lmao!!

No one can help. Try a real browser first. Seriously.

I use Chrome on my phone without issue, FF on the lappy without issue, and IE at work without issue and our IE is two versions old.

Lol from my gallaxy 3... wtf!!help me Aaron Lmao!!

No one can help. Try a real browser first. Seriously.

Sean is correct, I started using chrome and can quote on this computer.

My cousin sent me a picture of her wedding dress and I told her I remember changing her diapers and it is soo hard to believe she is old enough to get married. Again why the fuck does life have to go soo fat?!?! 

Damn who remembers Dos 5 and 6?

Again why the fuck does life have to go soo fat?!?!

Just don't tell 'her' that. Lol couldn't resist.

I just got some sad news today from an old friend. One of my very old, very good friends of mine and I were talking about old friends and one of my best buds as a kid came up. We started freebasing when we were 13, and started smoking crack by 15. We spent years partying. This dude was a world class bad ass motherfucker... bad ass motherfucker. I tended to fight most people just to show dominance, but I knew Mike would fucking destroy me, so we became fast, respectful friends.

He went to the marines (his lifelong goal was to be the ultimate badass... no shit) and his drill sergeant got in his face. He told the dude to back off before he got his ass kicked. The drill sergeant got in his face some more and Mike fucking destroyed him. After Mike got out of the brig they put him in front of the same DS. The DS told him that now he was ready, there would be no second chances, and Mike let him know he was going to get his ass kicked in 3... 2... 1... Mike got a dishonorable discharge after kicking this guy's ass again.

I found out he passed on some years back. This is further proof that I got lucky... This was from the Buffalo News.

>The cocaine habit
Michael Vlahoff grew up in Lancaster and had a good job at the Ford plant, but the father of two young boys developed a cocaine
habit that overtook his life.
He ended up divorced, fired from his job and, eventually, behind bars.
His legal trouble started with a 2000 burglary and continued in 2001, when he stole a car in Hamburg. When an officer
approached, Vlahoff sped away, dragging the officer, who suffered a fractured shoulder.
Vlahoff ended up in Collins Correctional Facility, a medium-security prison, serving up to three years behind bars.
His family never gave up on him. With drug counseling, they hoped he would turn things around.
"The family was supportive of him," said State Sen. Dale Volker, who knows the Vlahoffs as a "good, hardworking family" that
tried to help Vlahoff beat his drug addiction.
But in prison, Vlahoff's drug habit only got worse.
At home, he did crack cocaine, his family said.
In prison, he did heroin.
One night in October 2003, Vlahoff and his cellmate were "doing lines" of heroin. The next morning, Vlahoff was dead from an
overdose

Mike was an ultimate brother. An Ultimate, fearless, respectful, trustworthy, honest friend. This article literally made my cry big fucking tears of sorrow. My buddy and I taked about a good time we had one night. 4 of us were chillin and drinkin'. Mike said "I am going for some smokes". We were all like...  No way, we are too drunk. He left. After an hour we were wondering where he went. We opened the door and the cops were outside the door, threw us all in the cop car and asked who owned the Nova in front of the house. It was Mikes, of course. Apparently he ran into a light pole, and did a lawn job on 4 yards right around the corner. I cursed out the cops, because I was WAAAAYYYY fucked up. Mike got away with it. His sister called the car in stolen earlier that night. Apparently Mike took her keys, and got away scott free.

Good times.

I will miss my great friend, Mike. I pray I don't ever cry like I did just a little while ago when I found out the method of his end.

Mike is my brother, and my friend. May God bless and rest your weary soul, brother. I love you.

Sorry to hear about your loss :( 

Mustang is titled, plated and insured. Time to go for a spin!!

:woot: 

Why is that? Is it my browser? I can from my phone..what software version is this forum running on?

Switch to Chrome or Firefox--the rest is fucking garbage.

Chrome is also fucking garbage. A fucking memory hog if you have lots of tabs open. 

Why is that? Is it my browser? I can from my phone..what software version is this forum running on?

When I used the phone to browse the forum, on my PC I was not able to see any pictures posted until the mobile session expired. It was probably phone-browser related.  

Looks like I'm ditching HU's all together. The new Jeep will get a Galaxy Note 2. No room for a tablet, stock HU opening 80mm tall, as wide as a Note 2, entire bezel is 120mm tall, as wide as a Nexus 7 but that leaves no room for the bezel mounting clips. Steering wheel controls work through CAN so with a bluetooth OBD2 reader and an Android app, which somebody with a WJ already wrote, I will keep the steering wheel controls biggrin.png

Again why the fuck does life have to go soo fat?!?!

Just don't tell 'her' that. Lol couldn't resist.

Damn laptop and spell check :)