Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Looks like I'm ditching HU's all together. The new Jeep will get a Galaxy Note 2. No room for a tablet, stock HU opening 80mm tall, as wide as a Note 2, entire bezel is 120mm tall, as wide as a Nexus 7 but that leaves no room for the bezel mounting clips. Steering wheel controls work through CAN so with a bluetooth OBD2 reader and an Android app, which somebody with a WJ already wrote, I will keep the steering wheel controls biggrin.png

Tis the way of the future. 

Another senior item check off today.

Ordered my daughter's Letterman coat. 

A happy and sad moment at the same time. :)

Love it!

1908439_781281045269017_5328986431000358Almost test drove a Volt yesterday. My buddy Josh is the service manager at Chevy, and they have one as the courtesy vehicle. 

The only warranty work on them so far has been a plastic sleeve where the 1.4L engine and DC generator are coupled. Is only a problem on the 2012's. Front drive wheels are direct drive from DC motors. NO planetary hubs in the brakes. 

Love it!

Thanks Mang!! I am pretty happy with the suspension stance and tire/wheel combo.

Boxes of parts should start piling up on the door step today!! Time to get the motor dialed in. 

Would of cruised more yesterday but the electrical is scary. No lights. Wiper switch started sparking and smoking. Man oh man do I have a ways to go. 

You said your other laptop and phone was fine?Maybe Aaron can help me IDK

It is working fine for me on different machines and different browsers.  I know we need to do a software update, but I don't think that would have any effect on the basic forum functions though.

And while I appreciate it, I don't need condolences or anything like that, although I appreciate it. I just need a place to spout my feelings at the current moment. I had a hard night last night, I couldn't sleep. I had a hard day today, unable to concentrate... I just to vent a bit.

Sir, you are part of the family here, whether you like it or not.  So you will always have a place to open up to or just get out your thoughts. :)

You said your other laptop and phone was fine?Maybe Aaron can help me IDK

Try the other browsers before bugging Aaron, I'm 99% sure that's it.

You can always bug me.  :)  If need be I can check the admin side to see if the account is ok, but that shouldn't have any effect on the functionality.

Uhhh...You think he would be bugged by me asking? I think he would help me out.

Haha, yes TOTALLY BUGGED!

Just the default IE with windows 8.1

Can you try Firefox or chrome?  Even just for the simple fact of better security when visiting other sites.

Going to enjoy some flor de cana with apple cider this evening. smile.png

Oh that sounds nice.

No he wouldn't mind, but you have to remember he gets messages 24/7 and the issue you're having isn't really on his end.

If the other browsers don't work then you could search Google for "invision power board quote problem," "ip board quote problem," etc and you'd probably find an answer.

I don't mind PM's, it's all part of being part of this place. ;)

No he wouldn't mind, but you have to remember he gets messages 24/7 and the issue you're having isn't really on his end.

If the other browsers don't work then you could search Google for "invision power board quote problem," "ip board quote problem," etc and you'd probably find an answer.

I know he wouldn't i have known him for a while..

gayhaaay1.gif

Why is that? Is it my browser? I can from my phone..what software version is this forum running on?

Switch to Chrome or Firefox--the rest is fucking garbage.

Chrome is also fucking garbage. A fucking memory hog if you have lots of tabs open. 

I drifted back to trusty ole' Firefox.  I fire up Opera at times still.

Looks like I'm ditching HU's all together. The new Jeep will get a Galaxy Note 2. No room for a tablet, stock HU opening 80mm tall, as wide as a Note 2, entire bezel is 120mm tall, as wide as a Nexus 7 but that leaves no room for the bezel mounting clips. Steering wheel controls work through CAN so with a bluetooth OBD2 reader and an Android app, which somebody with a WJ already wrote, I will keep the steering wheel controls biggrin.png

Very cool idea.

Shoulders and traps are still a little rocked from Tuesday's heavy day.

No he wouldn't mind, but you have to remember he gets messages 24/7 and the issue you're having isn't really on his end. If the other browsers don't work then you could search Google for "invision power board quote problem," "ip board quote problem," etc and you'd probably find an answer.

:gayhaaay1:

He he... where is the :mad: smiley lol

No he wouldn't mind, but you have to remember he gets messages 24/7 and the issue you're having isn't really on his end. If the other browsers don't work then you could search Google for "invision power board quote problem," "ip board quote problem," etc and you'd probably find an answer.
gayhaaay1.gif

He he... where is the :mad: smiley lol

We have a crap ton of them, I can't remember all the code for each anymore. angry2.gif

Why is that? Is it my browser? I can from my phone..what software version is this forum running on?

Chrome is also fucking garbage. A fucking memory hog if you have lots of tabs open. 

Firefox / Iceweasel isn't really any different in that regard.

Tabs are retarded, not sure what moron defined that as a good solution.

Tabs are retarded, not sure what moron defined that as a good solution.

Better than a bunch of a fucking windows.

And while I appreciate it, I don't need condolences or anything like that, although I appreciate it. I just need a place to spout my feelings at the current moment. I had a hard night last night, I couldn't sleep. I had a hard day today, unable to concentrate... I just to vent a bit.

Sir, you are part of the family here, whether you like it or not.  So you will always have a place to open up to or just get out your thoughts. :)

It's one of the few places to go and openly vent, while getting real answers and not some bullshit.

J