Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

dont need much for my current apartment.

I wont be tackling this project for a few weeks. just curious if i'm on the right path. 

currently building a headphone amp. next up HID retrofit for the buick (if new bulbs dont cut it).

I love HID, but I wish they were warmer.

Even the BMW lamps are a bit blue. Not as bad as most, but just a touch.

Convo with my retirement guy was wild. I didn't think we were that well off.

If I can increase our contributions just a hair we should be really well set. That doesn't include any pay raises and I expect next year I will make 10k more if I don't have a major promotion.

Wife will have her first "real" raise too. She is no longer in her contract to pay back the investment on her certification... So that means a significant chance for a significant raise.

Thank god because student loans will start in 2016 I think.

Here is to a second mortgage!

With all this HD storage conversation, who used cloud storage as well? I need to back up my computer and external hard drive, and am hunting around.

I have ZERO interest in cloud storage.  Fuck paying monthlies or getting tied into something that inhibits future selections.  I do "cloud" my own stuff.  Things I really don't want to lose get backed up to my parents house and vice versa.

I would be using it primarily for music and pictures. While I only share pictures that are 'up to snuff' I still like to keep the shitty ines to learn from.

J

I have 75,000 pictures on my PC (avg about 20mb), 3,000 CD's that I've ripped.  No way no how I am paying to store that somewhere nor require a connection that brutal to grab anything.  Can't escape paying for storage, either you pay for it and own it or you rent it.

That's about what I figured.

J

Sinus infection has had me out, and I couldn't fall asleep.

I have had a ton of depression/anxiety the past week and a half so I had some coffee, sat down in front of the PC to play some games. I grabbed a dumbbell too.

I'm on my 11th set to failure for curls with some tricep extensions. 30 pounds never felt so heavy.

Got in arm day and turned my brain off. After my meeting and trip to the stores today, I will sleep like a baby.

I started working on my resume but my head is still too full of goo, so shooting at digital bad guys had to be good enough. I forgot how well I can relax when gaming.

Maybe more as I'm indecisive.

thorough...

I'm not seeing my family for Christmas this year due to work timing, etc....

So instead we filled the toys for tots bin at my work. Art supplies and 4 huge stuffed animal type things.

Toys for tots is such a cool charity. I am greedy though. I wish I could be there when the kids get them.

Going to take my time trimming the beard and showering up.

Today is the first day of the rest of my life. Super positive attitude today. Hope it holds as I crash.

Tried to work in a mile on the eleptical and make smoothies for breakfast and lunch.

Gonna be just in time now.....

YIKES!

Tried to work in a mile on the eleptical and make smoothies for breakfast and lunch.

Gonna be just in time now.....

YIKES!

Nice work, keep it up.

I am merely lieutenant commander overkill, but I feel I suffer as much.

:-(

Hence multiple posts to reply to a single post...

This shows impulsivity control issues to me. Very quick to type a quick reply before thinking out everything one wishes to say.

I struggle with this myself in my day to day life, as does my oldest.

I love going to wine shops.

This shows impulsivity control issues to me. Very quick to type a quick reply before thinking out everything one wishes to say.

It was a joke. But the impulsive answer was appreciated.

Finally running cable internet!

I wish I was more impulsive.... Or had traits to that effect.

My process, as Sean noted to be thorough, is laborious and super drawn out. At a frantic pace

Edited by dem beats

I grabbed a Montecristo Epic in Toro last week. I smoked it Friday night. It was good, but not spectacular. It had a really good flavor, but it was pretty uni-dimensional. I was shocked at the dark grey ash. This is a sign of a grower trying to manipulate the soil through heavy fertilizers. While I did enjoy it, there is no way in hell I am spending >$10 a stick for this.

temp1187846485_zpsf07ca6a7.jpg

Tonight I decided to grab a new Davidoff. I really stepped it up tonight, snagging a Davidoff Millennium in Churchill. The pretty puppy ran me $32 out the door. I am going to try this after a few days leveling off in the humidor.

temp1975025051_zps7bf23d5f.jpg

My uncle sent me a cool gift. CI has a gift set with an Xikar Xi2 cutter, an Xikar 4 finger ceramic ashtray, and an Xikar Executive 2 lighter all in black. It should be here by Friday.

Finally running cable internet!

What speeds?

I grabbed a Montecristo Epic in Toro last week. I smoked it Friday night. It was good, but not spectacular. It had a really good flavor, but it was pretty uni-dimensional. I was shocked at the dark grey ash. This is a sign of a grower trying to manipulate the soil through heavy fertilizers. While I did enjoy it, there is no way in hell I am spending >$10 a stick for this.

temp1187846485_zpsf07ca6a7.jpg

Tonight I decided to grab a new Davidoff. I really stepped it up tonight, snagging a Davidoff Millennium in Churchill. The pretty puppy ran me $32 out the door. I am going to try this after a few days leveling off in the humidor.

temp1975025051_zps7bf23d5f.jpg

My uncle sent me a cool gift. CI has a gift set with an Xikar Xi2 cutter, an Xikar 4 finger ceramic ashtray, and an Xikar Executive 2 lighter all in black. It should be here by Friday.

Nice!!!