Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Hot tub up and running! I have a small leak to find, but I will save that for another day. Current temp is 96F and feels good!

So I was looking at these http://g2rip.com/content/45-acp today and wow they are pricey! $70 for 20 rounds!

For some reason the wife is being very nice to me, hell she took me out to eat and even paid. I should double check to make sure all the guns are locked up.

For some reason the wife is being very nice to me, hell she took me out to eat and even paid. I should double check to make sure all the liquor and guns are locked up.

Fixed.

For some reason the wife is being very nice to me, hell she took me out to eat and even paid. I should double check to make sure all the liquor and guns are locked up.

Fixed.

Goes and gets the rum.

So I was looking at these http://g2rip.com/content/45-acp today and wow they are pricey! $70 for 20 rounds!

It doesn't pass my sniff test, and didn't pass the box of truth either.

Either way too damn much for bullets.

Send a couple thousand Texans over to Pyongyang. Shit will get settled real quick.

'Murica, freedom....if North Korea allows it....

Gah, sway bar links and bushings are in the garage but no time to install. I've ran the Miata without the rear sway bar, it's "fine" in the city but when I passed someone at 60mph it was scary. 

Hot tub up and running! I have a small leak to find, but I will save that for another day. Current temp is 96F and feels good!

Awesome Neal! I'm on my way!!!

Your welcome anytime Seth. :)

All I can say is thank you spadepot.com for selling parts as cheap as they do.

I don't disagree, but they do catch your eye the first time you see them.

Gah, sway bar links and bushings are in the garage but no time to install. I've ran the Miata without the rear sway bar, it's "fine" in the city but when I passed someone at 60mph it was scary. 

Plenty of guys are tracking with out the rear bar if they have a big fatty bar up front. ;)

They are kind of pretty.

I'm considering beefing up the sway bar on my ATV, but I can't decide if that makes me crazy

For the first time ever I am stoked to be moving my ATV to smaller tires and a lowering kit. I'm trying to decode between keeping my 14" rims and putting on 26s or dropping to 12" rims for 25s.

I'll be riding a lot with sport bikes so I will always dominate in ground clearance and top speed is well above 60 and you never see that on the trails.

Can't wait to get it out on the trails! I cleaned it up in the front yard then blasted around on the street for a second. I live on brick roads that were a little wet so it was a drift fest.

They are kind of pretty.

It's kinda like that one chick at the bar. Cute to look at, but cannot make a sammich or do anything else worth a damn.

J

Likely longer. We still will not be able to buy or sell them in the US. What this easing of the embargo is doing is allowing us to travel into countries that we can buy Cubans in, and bring up to $100 worth of tobacco or liquor from Cuba back into the US. Again, you still can not buy or sell Cubans within the states, based on the reports I have read about the embargo changes.

So what's changing?

Both countries will work toward reestablishing embassies.

The U.S. will ease travel restrictions, making it easier for Americans to travel to Cuba and do business there.

U.S. and Cuban banks will be allowed to start building relationships and that means American travelers will be able to use their credit and debit cards when visiting.

Americans returning from a trip to Cuba can now return with up to $400 in Cuban goods, a quarter of which can be spent on alcohol and tobacco.

Think Cuban cigars.

http://www.cnn.com/2014/12/17/politics/cuban-embargo-questions-answers/

You can visit for intellectual reasons....aka to learn about the country. There are charters from Miami to Havana. They just don't give you the Cuban stamp.

There are numerous ways around this embargo if you really want to go. It just depends on how much you are willing to spend, and if you worth its worth the effort.

J