Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

If I get productive or perhaps the opposite of tomorrow I will post up a cold start video of the before and after.

It noticeably rev's quicker. Sounds better, you can hear the lack of constriction. I didn't notice drone...but didn't drive on the highway. Still has the factory 4" ID/OD 4' muffler on her though. 1 7/8 to 3 per side into a 4" Y.

Looks WAY better under the hood too tongue.png

My BP is so high right now my ears are ringing and I can feel the blood moving through my whole body.

Acceptable stress level surpassed.

sad.png

Go burn up some tires.

My BP is so high right now my ears are ringing and I can feel the blood moving through my whole body.

Acceptable stress level surpassed.

sad.png

Go burn up some tires.

Lol

I just got a speeding ticket too actually.

The pair of 10's in the box has a pretty similar response to my single 12 Rlp sealed.

Was more than I needed, lol

My weekend off turned into a huge drama nightmare, and then that thing you and I talked about exploded all over in a new way.

I got the location to a meeting wrong this morning. The 20 min early with doughnuts and drinks ended up with me 30 min late and an apology basket.

Also had the chance to have a meeting with someone about a sales job and I couldn't get away to shake hands because I wanted to do the right thing and do my job and not network. That left an unexpected wound, normally doing the "right thing" doesn't feel as painful.

Some days you are the pigeon some days you are the statue.

The pair of 10's in the box has a pretty similar response to my single 12 Rlp sealed.

Overkill = just enough

The boat is the one exception of me wanting more. That is mostly though for when I am not in it.

Not doing jack to that though. It still has 2 year old gas in it. You'll have to come help me burn some Matt.

We got fuxored into no snow this winter so we couldn't ride...the summer we can't.

I fucked up in the kitchen tonight. Tanner's 4th Bday today. He wanted chocolate waffles. I made a Frittata to go with it. Pulled it out, was going to slide it onto a plate...someone moved my plate. Set the pan down, grabbed a new plate, picked the pan up and burnt the fuck out of my hand. 350F metal is NOT a good thing on bare flesh. Worse since I actually lifted it.

That mistake I am keen on making, but made it BAD this time. Doh.gif

Not doing jack to that though. It still has 2 year old gas in it. You'll have to come help me burn some Matt.

Yes.

Must happen.

Close to the same gass from 2 years ago when I was there last time!

Actually....could it have been 3 years?

Edited by dem beats

I fucked up in the kitchen tonight. Tanner's 4th Bday today. He wanted chocolate waffles. I made a Frittata to go with it. Pulled it out, was going to slide it onto a plate...someone moved my plate. Set the pan down, grabbed a new plate, picked the pan up and burnt the fuck out of my hand. 350F metal is NOT a good thing on bare flesh. Worse since I actually lifted it.

That mistake I am keen on making, but made it BAD this time. Doh.gif

OUCH!

Been there. Did you cook any meat on your hand or "just" skin?

Just skin. I am finally not holding ice 100% of the time....3 hours later.

Thought i'd let you all know I am still VERY human in the kitchen.

I do not really like cooking large quantities of anything either. I don't quite understand the timing. Making small portions for 15 people is fine, but only making a few things makes it tough. Obviously enough I was distracted enough to fuck up my hand.

Yes.

Must happen.

Close to the same gass from 2 years ago when I was there last time!

Actually....could it have been 3 years?

Last year it wasn't. My memory says late the year before, but since I had kids time has just fucking FLOWN

Trying to decide on the S6 or G4. Think I am going to grab an S6 tomorrow and use it for a week and see if I want to keep it.

Would help me get off my ass to tune my car too. That'll drive the same dac my pc will which will speed up the process a bit.

I should just install the PC. My dash is still off.

Wasn't planning on the seizure weekend though. That was obviously WAY FUCKING more important.

Trying to decide on the S6 or G4. Think I am going to grab an S6 tomorrow and use it for a week and see if I want to keep it.

The S6 has no battery swap, or SD card.......

It's underwhelming and overheating ATM too.

Asside from a glass back, and so maybe design, the G4 should be a better device. Why are you interested in the Sammy at all?

Glad you just cooked some skin. Keep it clean and watch for infection.

I have had an ice pack on my head and wrist for an hour or so myself.

Water and ice pack has helped.

I have anxiety attacks way after I'm done dealing with a problem. On the spot I'm usually neutral, but then later everything catches up and I have a "moment".

I'm going to unfairly throw my wife under the buss as she is doing work school and work has been hard. However she talked me into taking the weekend off and it was a disaster. Not her fault directly, but I definitely am not getting sympathy and/or laid. Lol

:-)