Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

What's going on mike?

Not shit a 12 pack and trying to find me some trailer park sluts...cool.png

Got an invite to watch the fight tonight but I am so damn tired.

Got an invite to watch the fight tonight but I am so damn tired.

Fuck fighting after 12 years for the government I want no part in it..

After 12 years I am done...Still on the basesad.png

After 12 years I took advantage of the free schooling.Only thing have done worth while in my opinion,...Have had you guy's back for 12+ years from the trailer park..

And had the chance to study mechanical engineering, And what I am working on at the moment is

Bachelor of applied science...I am several credits from it...But I will get..I will provide proof you know I will wink.png

After 12 years I am done...Still on the basesad.png

https://youtu.be/RV5WqRnFejI

58490392.jpg

Where I travel you don't always want to drink the water.

I take it you also never have drinks that require ice either? Honestly, I cannot blame you.

J

I avoid them, but in reality probably would have no problems. I travel a ton and have an iron stomach. In N MN I drink water straight from the lakes where most people get diarrhea.

Interior sucks donkey dick too

I dont need the interior mine is ok, minus the carpet and front buckets need re-wrapped it is all black leather..plus I have in not far from mint condition SS interior still in shipping boxes that at the moment I am not wanting to tackle a dash swap.

The SS interior isn't any nicer, still classic GM crap
That just ensured me that I will build this project just for you.I bet I can change your mind,care to wager? biggrin.png
If you want to throw money away, lol, feel free. There is no fixing those cars. Absolutely worst interior I can say that I've ever been in.

Spent all night in the ER. Pretty tired/lagged atm. My brothers 15mo had a grand mal seizure and they can't figure out why. MRI/CT/Xray....all inconclusive. On a ventilator and stable, but to say it is touch and go is an understatement. sad.png

Interior sucks donkey dick too

I dont need the interior mine is ok, minus the carpet and front buckets need re-wrapped it is all black leather..plus I have in not far from mint condition SS interior still in shipping boxes that at the moment I am not wanting to tackle a dash swap.

The SS interior isn't any nicer, still classic GM crap

That just ensured me that I will build this project just for you.I bet I can change your mind,care to wager? biggrin.png

If you want to throw money away, lol, feel free. There is no fixing those cars. Absolutely worst interior I can say that I've ever been in.

Won't be the first time I have thrown it away in my lifetime biggrin.png  You will be begging to buy this when I am done,and I will throw in a free cooked steak. smile.png

Spent all night in the ER. Pretty tired/lagged atm. My brothers 15mo had a grand mal seizure and they can't figure out why. MRI/CT/Xray....all inconclusive. On a ventilator and stable, but to say it is touch and go is an understatement. sad.png

Sorry to hear that bro. Hope everything is ok.

That's terrible. Glad you could be there for him Sean.

Trying to wake her up now. All tests inconclusive which hopefully means it was the fall or her fever that caused it and all is well.

Trying to wake her up now. All tests inconclusive which hopefully means it was the fall or her fever that caused it and all is well.

Poor little one. At least it is relatively good news.

She is breathing on her own again and said mama and dada

She is breathing on her own again and said mama and dada

Awesome!!!!

Get well little one!

Had some frozen legs and thighs in the freezer, whats the best way to cook it? Thought about baking it but dont know what seasoning to put on it besides maybe some garlic powder

Had some frozen legs and thighs in the freezer, whats the best way to cook it? Thought about baking it but dont know what seasoning to put on it besides maybe some garlic powder

Lots of franks hot sauce with a little butter baked if you do not have a deep fryer..