Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

If you want a pony car from that era get a mustang at least

You say that now,but in a couple of years down the road you will be offering monies for it..lol

Interior sucks donkey dick too

I dont need the interior mine is ok, minus the carpet and front buckets need re-wrapped it is all black leather..plus I have in not far from mint condition SS interior still in shipping boxes that at the moment I am not wanting to tackle a dash swap.

The Nitto's are on the camry, what a difference!

Can't wait to get mine on. 305's in all 4 corners ought to up the grip

With all the road construction it is hard to get some speed to see how the ride is about 100, but we were able to get it to 120 and was very smooth. This weekend I can take it to work and really see because at 1 am the roads are open.

If you want a pony car from that era get a mustang at least

You say that now,but in a couple of years down the road you will be offering monies for it..lol

Never, I've driven a bunch. Meh.

I dont need the interior mine is ok, minus the carpet and front buckets need re-wrapped it is all black leather..plus I have in not far from mint condition SS interior still in shipping boxes that at the moment I am not wanting to tackle a dash swap.

The SS interior isn't any nicer, still classic GM crap

I found a barn on 30 acres and want so much to buy it and build a house inside the barn, but my desire to be debt free is holding me back!

Keep the desire to be debt free!

Cheaper. Not like there is material cost. Beeer isn't expensive because of sin tax but demand. A coke is the same price

$25 dollars for a coke? Damn!
Except in the US most of the world charges as much if not more for a coke than a beer.

Coke should be stupid cheap anywhere. Sugar and water and coloring.

Cheaper. Not like there is material cost. Beeer isn't expensive because of sin tax but demand. A coke is the same price

$25 dollars for a coke? Damn!
Except in the US most of the world charges as much if not more for a coke than a beer.

Coke should be stupid cheap anywhere. Sugar and water and coloring.

And beer has no expensive processed sugars, just water, hops & malt

Of course in Germany water is more expensive than beer which I find amusing

Almost home. Land in 1hr 20 smile.png

I know this:

646 posts

0 warning points

Vehicle:1998 chevy s10

I've also been to Stockton and found the Western music reference funny.

Oh yea dont forget u know how old i am too, says if you click my name lol

And your email. Know you buy a bit on impulse as well.

I could look up your IP, but haven't.

Hmmm87b59a4c1fdc4a8603284cca0d2119ef.jpgmullet.jpg

I got rid of my 90 Firebird when I moved to FL. As I am growing my hair out right now, it looks as if I have a starter mullet. I need to get the back trimmed up.

j

Funny thing is if you paid for bottled water instead of taking the free water, NA beer was cheaper in Baghdad.

J

Funny thing is if you paid for bottled water instead of taking the free water, NA beer was cheaper in Baghdad.

J

There is not free water, you pay for it. I know there are exceptions, but 95% of the restaurants have no free choice near my office. Everything is bottled. Flat or with Gas. Beer is cheaper.

Where I travel you don't always want to drink the water.

Funny thing is if you paid for bottled water instead of taking the free water, NA beer was cheaper in Baghdad.J
There is not free water, you pay for it. I know there are exceptions, but 95% of the restaurants have no free choice near my office. Everything is bottled. Flat or with Gas. Beer is cheaper.

In my situation there was free water. Pallets of it everywhere.

Remember I was in Baghdad on deployment, so I was on base. As such, there was the free pallets of water, or you could buy Dasani, Nestle, etc from the PX. That ran about 2 bucks a 20oz bottle, working out to 12 bucks for a 6 pack as they didn't have case of it for sale at a discounted price. Beer on the other hand was only sold in the NA variety, and was 7-10 bucks for a 6 pack depending on what brew you prefered. i was a Becks Dark or St Paulie's Girl kind of guy. American NA beer did not exist for us.

J

Where I travel you don't always want to drink the water.

I take it you also never have drinks that require ice either? Honestly, I cannot blame you.

J

Funny thing is if you paid for bottled water instead of taking the free water, NA beer was cheaper in Baghdad.J

In my situation there was free water. Pallets of it everywhere.

Remember I was in Baghdad on deployment, so I was on base. As such, there was the free pallets of water, or you could buy Dasani, Nestle, etc from the PX. That ran about 2 bucks a 20oz bottle, working out to 12 bucks for a 6 pack as they didn't have case of it for sale at a discounted price. Beer on the other hand was only sold in the NA variety, and was 7-10 bucks for a 6 pack depending on what brew you prefered. i was a Becks Dark or St Paulie's Girl kind of guy. American NA beer did not exist for us.

J

I was referring to restaurants/bars.

Hmmm87b59a4c1fdc4a8603284cca0d2119ef.jpgmullet.jpg

Luv me some of the 3rd gen Iroc's !

In my situation there was free water. Pallets of it everywhere.Remember I was in Baghdad on deployment, so I was on base. As such, there was the free pallets of water, or you could buy Dasani, Nestle, etc from the PX. That ran about 2 bucks a 20oz bottle, working out to 12 bucks for a 6 pack as they didn't have case of it for sale at a discounted price. Beer on the other hand was only sold in the NA variety, and was 7-10 bucks for a 6 pack depending on what brew you prefered. i was a Becks Dark or St Paulie's Girl kind of guy. American NA beer did not exist for us.J
I was referring to restaurants/bars.
Tracking. The on base resturants did not offer anything free either. You COULD bring your bottled water, but damn if your food didn't end up over cooked or take forever.

I always attempt to order something as well as a water at resturants (stateside) but I ensure they get tipped very well too.

J

Your house?

Nope, from Reddit.

The SS interior isn't any nicer, still classic GM crap

That just ensured me that I will build this project just for you.I bet I can change your mind,care to wager? biggrin.png