Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Had some frozen legs and thighs in the freezer, whats the best way to cook it? Thought about baking it but dont know what seasoning to put on it besides maybe some garlic powder

Lots of franks hot sauce with a little butter baked if you do not have a deep fryer..

Frank's sauce lol, i love hot food but what sucks ass is i wake up in the middle of the night with acid reflux, or heartburn... even woke up a few different times in the middle of the night gasping for air and couldnt breathe because of acid reflux...that shit was scary

Had some frozen legs and thighs in the freezer, whats the best way to cook it? Thought about baking it but dont know what seasoning to put on it besides maybe some garlic powder

Lots of franks hot sauce with a little butter baked if you do not have a deep fryer..

Frank's sauce lol, i love hot food but what sucks ass is i wake up in the middle of the night with acid reflux, or heartburn... even woke up a few different times in the middle of the night gasping for air and couldnt breathe because of acid reflux...that shit was scary

Bro I been there and that shit is scary. I learend to eat hot food early like lunch or not before I lay down at night. But I like my chicken baked in the oven or smoked on the grill.

Take a famotidine about a hour before you eat said foods,works wonders...You can get the equate brand from wally world for under $10.00 for a twin pack.

She is breathing on her own again and said mama and dada

It sucks when things happen to kids! Glad things are getting better. :)

Finally made it to a Trader Joe store and I bought dried coconut strips.

Damn they are good!

If they need any financial help let me know,no disrespect but I would be happy to help.

Bro I been there and that shit is scary. I learend to eat hot food early like lunch or not before I lay down at night. But I like my chicken baked in the oven or smoked on the grill.
Yea it definitely scared me... i try not to eat anything spicy past 6, do you season it or just bake it? If so what do you season it with

Yea it definitely scared me... i try not to eat anything spicy past 6, do you season it or just bake it? If so what do you season it with

Sean can steer you in the right direction better than I can,I would wait for his advice...smile.png

Sean can steer you in the right direction better than I can,I would wait for his advice...smile.png

I appreciate your advice too, just trying to get a few opinions... no way my cooking of meat, or poultry is up to seans standards. Ever lay down that nice mig bead yet?

Yea it definitely scared me... i try not to eat anything spicy past 6, do you season it or just bake it?

If so what do you season it with

Salt, pepper, garlic powder and ms dash lemon pepper. Top it off with small baby sweet peppers, cut up. I try to keep it simple.

Actually have a bag of chicken Im thawing out so I can cook it tomorrow to have for lunch for the rest of the week.

If they need any financial help let me know,no disrespect but I would be happy to help.
Thanks Mike. He is currently unemployed, but his wife works for United Healthcare so my guess is that their insurance is rather effective. Hope so since they had CT, MRi, Ambulance ride and way more.

The most important thing on ANY protein is Kosher Salt. Impossible to season without it. Considering Diamond Crystal kosher is half the weight per unit volume you can get a WAY more even coating which is critical for flavor development.

Outside of that it depends on if it is whole, on bone, off bone, with skin...

General rule of thumb with proteins is hit them hard with heat for a maillard reaction and then slowly bring them up to eating temp. You can do that in reverse, but it is harder to master.

Yea it definitely scared me... i try not to eat anything spicy past 6, do you season it or just bake it?

If so what do you season it with

Salt, pepper, garlic powder and ms dash lemon pepper. Top it off with small baby sweet peppers, cut up. I try to keep it simple.

Sounds good, going to head to the store and get some baby sweet peppers :)

Of course I basically buy whole birds and butcher them myself of if I am lazy boneless thighs. Breast meat is the worst part of the bird.

They have bone and skin... the breast and leg is my favorite part sean.

Yeah Sean got me on Kosher salt and also using garlic powder instead of garlic salt. Thanks to him my food is tasting better. Just need a real kitchen to have more fun.

Yeah Sean got me on Kosher salt and also using garlic powder instead of garlic salt. Thanks to him my food is tasting better. Just need a real kitchen to have more fun.

I hear you, where I live is small and the kitchen is like 12x15 lol

Im a wing, thigh and sometimes a beast man myself. Never really cared for legs. Wait are we talking about women or chicken :P:

Only sometimes breast hmmm.. Breast,legs,thighs,ass,face.. and Im not talking about chicken lol

Im a wing, thigh and sometimes a beast man myself. Never really cared for legs. Wait are we talking about women or chicken tongue.png:

Beast man huh2.gif  Think you meant breasttongue.png  I love me some nice legs my X-wife had all of that still see the trick from time to time...She has become a fuckin stripper..Awkward moment at work when when they talk about going to the strip club only one in my area and I am for sure she works their...

Only sometimes breast hmmm.. Breast,legs,thighs,ass,face.. and Im not talking about chicken lol

Ass to face? You dirty bazzturd..

A husband and wife are trying to set up a new password for their computer. The husband puts, "Mypenis," and the wife falls on the ground laughing because on the screen it says, "Error. Not long enough."