Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

You can.  I just call them before, have them pull it up and be ready and go at lunch time. Drive for 30min and get back to work.  No big deal to me.  I can find a reason to share with the sales guy for not buying it rather easily.  Today it was not enough headroom.  Re-sat in an Escalade to make sure.  Won't fit.  Funny since the dealer sold Derrick Williams 6'10" T-Wolves one last week.  Not sure how the fuck he fits.  Probably with a gangsta lean which is ABSURD in an Escalade since it doesn't have a telescoping wheel.  Stupidest thing ever.  No push button start either and they are $10k more than the Lincoln which drives nicer.  Lincoln seats are way better too.  The rest of the interior in it can eat me though.

I drive cars all the time.  EVERY dealer in town has me in their system.  Inconveniently for them I only buy used at a value price and am extremely particular about the exact car and price I'll pay well before I go shopping.

5 days later, my new internet provider, optic cables:2589963588.png

$7/month

Amazing.
Indeed. $50 here for 25/1.4/27ms
It's nothing compared to your salaries...
Don't use mine as an average, ouch.

No kidding Sean can barely pinch 2 pennies.

Or rather 2 german sports cars. Same thing.

I'm a workaholic.  National Merit Scholar, went one of the top 3 liberal arts colleges in the country, have been a slut for work since I left, and enjoy it.  Sort of throws the curve off a bit.

The answer seems obvious tome, but is liberal arts what your degree is in? What level of College did you take it to?

J

Still would be fun to watch you put them through their paces.

I normally go drive fun cars all summer, but after driving the Rossion I am not sure I even care to anymore.  Found one I could have bought for $60k too which fucking killed me to go not buy.  "High" mileage at 15k, but rofl if the motor goes in that car it's a get to, not a have to.  

i took the SRT8 out into the country and ripped around country blocks.  3 digits regularly and some mild drifting in a few corners.  That sales guy was nice though so I did it again with him in the ML.  :P

That is a nice car.

While in the Jeep he kept repeating, "Holy Cow This Thing Pulls".  Then he shit even more when I gave him a ride.

Jeep wins 0-10 as it's raw, but the 5 speed kills it where the most fun is to be had.  The ML is downright nasty from 20-80 which is really my preference.   The BM'er is smooth but faster than either.  Amazing how different the three are.

i took the SRT8 out into the country and ripped around country blocks.  3 digits regularly and some mild drifting in a few corners.  That sales guy was nice though so I did it again with him in the ML.  tongue.png

I bet you and Aaron would be a blast to go driving with. I am thinking you both have similar driving styles.

There are a few Lambo's sitting at Morrie's I've contemplated going for a rip in.  WAY more time commitment to set something like that up.

I have a standing offer from the Ferrari dealership to demo a 458.  Have to fly to Detroit to do so though.  Worst is I will be there next week and don't have time to go.  I'd like warmer pavement though anyways.

i took the SRT8 out into the country and ripped around country blocks.  3 digits regularly and some mild drifting in a few corners.  That sales guy was nice though so I did it again with him in the ML.  tongue.png

I bet you and Aaron would be a blast to go driving with. I am thinking you both have similar driving styles.

My biggest problem is the speed limit.

I "could" get a car now instead of a truck.  If we move first it is even more feasible.  I can't store my boat here so I need it to tow it up the farm.  If we move to lake front it can hang out in my yard.  Then it is only the snowmobiles and the wives XC90 can yank those.  I do want a bigger snow trailer though that will put it really too close to it's limit for me.

I am a slow driver compared to you. I don't drive fast at all.

Sounds like the best way to test drive. Mine are usually 15-20 mins.

J

Sitting in the new CTS-V sort of made me want to go for a drive again.

5 days later, my new internet provider, optic cables:

2589963588.png

$7/month

Amazing.

I'm a workaholic. National Merit Scholar, went one of the top 3 liberal arts colleges in the country, have been a slut for work since I left, and enjoy it. Sort of throws the curve off a bit.

I know. When I worked hard I made ok money too. Not as much I bet but I was 18-24 and skipped the college.

Me neither, but if my car were faster I would.

5 days later, my new internet provider, optic cables:

2589963588.png

$7/month

Amazing.

I'm a workaholic. National Merit Scholar, went one of the top 3 liberal arts colleges in the country, have been a slut for work since I left, and enjoy it. Sort of throws the curve off a bit.

I know. When I worked hard I made ok money too. Not as much I bet but I was 18-24 and skipped the college.

Doesn't matter what you make the feeling stays the same.

If I had a sports car, I may drive a little faster. :)

If I had a sports car, I may drive a little faster. smile.png

I was being serious.  There are plenty of places that I'd drive much faster if my car would let me.  My foot knows the floorboard rather well.  Even Aidan loves it!

Quicker may be a more appropriate term 

I like the Bentley's as well.  Haven't driven one because I really don't want to want one.

i wish i could have gotten rid of my hummer for that porsche. all this talk about speed really makes me want to drive. hell, i get out to my truck and slam down the gas just to hope i would hit 50mph by the end of the blockjon.gif

Add: i have 4:88 gears and my block is about as long as a country block

Edited by ChILL

Best interior in a car at the moment.