Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Got the rear calipers for my disk brake conversion. They even came with good, quality pads. And I can work the handbrake by hand on both (they are combination calipers) so apparently they are in very good condition. 

At $65 for both it's the deal of the spring. Getting free rotors, if I can pull this conversion off under $100 it's a great deal. 

Also got a Deore XT rear derailleur, that thing was caked in mud mixed with dry grease. Took me a bit over an hour to strip it down, clean it, lube it and put it back together. Before and after pics coming smile.png

Normally Shimano derailleur's are disposable...

Standard issue 325/10 hydrocodone for me

Unfortunately for me hydrocodone didn't do much when I had my tonsils out. Like Matt2, Ibuprophen worked much better for me. Truth be told I threw the rest of the 'codone away because I disliked it so much.

Standard issue 325/10 hydrocodone for me

Unfortunately for me hydrocodone didn't do much when I had my tonsils out. Like Matt2, Ibuprophen worked much better for me. Truth be told I threw the rest of the 'codone away because I disliked it so much.

The guys at work pop Vics like candy, but I'm much like you.  It never did anything for me.  Maybe took an edge off, but that's about it.  

It has zero play in the pins, very good jockey wheels. All in all much better than my old one, which even started to rust. Got some pretty hard miles on the bike this winter, salt is a big problem sad.png

Got the rear calipers for my disk brake conversion. They even came with good, quality pads. And I can work the handbrake by hand on both (they are combination calipers) so apparently they are in very good condition. 

At $65 for both it's the deal of the spring. Getting free rotors, if I can pull this conversion off under $100 it's a great deal. 

Also got a Deore XT rear derailleur, that thing was caked in mud mixed with dry grease. Took me a bit over an hour to strip it down, clean it, lube it and put it back together. Before and after pics coming smile.png

Normally Shimano derailleur's are disposable...

my upload is shit!!! and my down load is faster when i take the router off.. but i need it sad.png

You need a new router.

Mine is nonsense amazing.

Brand and model?

Hitachi MV12

аss

With the help of a single wire my power windows no longer require the car key to work, awesome. :)

I still have 4 and 8 mg dilaudeds, and 120mg morphine pills from when I was sick.

Never tried morphine. I hate the opiate high, unless I were to be taking it specifically to get high.

For vicoden to work I need to take so much I get buzzed bad. What is maybe the scariest thing about it is that unlike most people it wakes me up. It doesn't stop pain just gets me high so I don't cares. Then since I don't hurt, I get full or energy!

I might have to give in and upgrad my cell phone and plan tomorrow. I just hate paying more for less. Currently I still have unlimited data for $25.00 a month.

My new T-Mobile plan is about that. Maybe 20 a month. When they made the rate change it ststted saving us HUGE. Maybe 70 bucks a month or more.
I too switched over T-Mobile, No contracts, no data caps, and unlimited calling make it great. I was paying around 130 a month with overages on some months now I'm paying right at $90/mo. However since there is no contract with it you will have to pay for your phone in full, with my note 2 I had to put down 200 then pay $20 over 24 months. So when all that time is up my bill will drop down to $70/mo.

The coverage is pretty good in my area, not as near as strong as Verizon.. Or fast but it's great. I was averaging around 3-4 MB/s on verizon and 1.5 MB/s on T-Mobile. They offer free wifi calling/text so if you have crappy coverage in your house you can make up for it through wifi calling.

I will just buy NIB phones on the net for steep discounts most likely.

The data will slowly change. LTE is comming to major cities this year, so if your device can take it, you will speed up drastically. While faster is always better, I just hope it increases signal strength. I either get the data or don't. I have never been upset when getting 4G speed, just furious when I get bumped from the high speed for no reason. HD streaming has never been an issue.

my upload is shit!!! and my down load is faster when i take the router off.. but i need it sad.png

You need a new router.

Mine is nonsense amazing.

Brand and model?

Hitachi MV12

LoL

Asus "Dark knight"]

8537215067_e21f68ebe1_o.jpg

Fawk. Do want.

I probably don't want the stripped interior I am guessing it has, and maybe just a little less wing.

Lol

Jesus......I feel for that wreckers family.

J

Also, Sean you said you have an ML 34? I am going to try to swing by the Mercedes dealer and see what your driving. Any special add on's or options I should look for for a fair comparison?

J

ML AMG 63

Thank you.

J

Those 3 letters AMG make it go from pedestrian to rocket ship.

FWIW, a low miles '04 Bentley Continental GT just sold for $60k at the Houston Mecum auction. :D

tumblr_mbaa56zLOl1qldctio1_1280.jpg

Awesome.... just awesome.

Also, Sean you said you have an ML 34? I am going to try to swing by the Mercedes dealer and see what your driving. Any special add on's or options I should look for for a fair comparison?

J

ML63. Most dealers won't have one if any. Model change sort of did that. Stocking cars that MSRP for over $100k isn't the norm.

Those 3 letters AMG make it go from pedestrian to rocket ship.

And boring to fun. I absolutely hated the ML550.