Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Sometimes redundant interviews year after year will take the wind out of your sails.

Same questions and I always have examples for the questions of what I have done and performance reviews to back it up.

No they have to fill this position in 3 years because I always lend my guys out to fix their equipment and continue to maintain everything else.

End rant, no questions please. Just ignore me thinking out loud. :)

They requested my resume because they want me in their building to build a maintenance team.

I did that at one place every quarter for a year. They hired a different guy. He came in, did all the work and set them up from nothing. Five months later they fired him stating they no longer needed him and his work was complete. The production manager now runs the maintenance dept, and the place is in shambles.

They requested my resume because they want me in their building to build a maintenance team.

I did that at one place every quarter for a year. They hired a different guy. He came in, did all the work and set them up from nothing. Five months later they fired him stating they no longer needed him and his work was complete. The production manager now runs the maintenance dept, and the place is in shambles.

That is very common when production takes over maintenance which is the reason I end up going up and getting things back in order and we play this game all over, again.

Much harder to get a crust like that if you aren't on a stone or cast surface. That will surely do it.

To do it though, the goal is to get it going full blast and then stop the flames by choking it some. Then you cook on the coals, not the flames. It'll surely flare with fat, so you also need to appropriately trim your meat. A healthy coating of cooking fat on the surface is your friend as well.

So even if it is a nice fatty steak I should use an oil? Any particular oil?

Is it worth perfecting the open air sear or should I be putting the pan in the egg and doing a pan sear? Should I still use oil with a pan sear?

Also, I was considering grabbing a stainless pan that I don't mind thrashing to do searing instead of a cast iron since the BGE can produce so much heat.

any fat. I sold don't bother with a pan.

Fixed?
Rofl. Yes. I use a pan on an open fire at the beach for it but never on my grill. In fact in the fire is pretty much the only use I have for cast.

And butter browns the easiest of the days btw

Beef tallow tastes the best though

Another method would be to slow cook smoke them on the egg at 105F or so. Take them off, crank the fan and then Brown them at 800+

Those are fucking over delicious

What about a ocean wave?

I can't tell if your questions are serious.

But yes, water waves can be sine waves and most definitely ALL waves follow the same principles. It is a whopping 100 or 200 level class.

What about a trochoid?
off topic lol. The absolute value of a wave is not a wave. Rofl

I love cast for steaks.

Resteraunt style with a butter sauce. IMHO the ONLY way to make fillet.

I would put dinner at Manny's that Sean would eat almost any other cut than a fillet for steak.

End rant, no questions please. Just ignore me thinking out loud. :)

think out loud more. Best thing you can do. If I can Help let me know

Another method would be to slow cook smoke them on the egg at 105F or so. Take them off, crank the fan and then Brown them at 800+

Holy shot snacks I need a stoker.

That's GD brilliant.

10 seconds at 800?

I love cast for steaks.

Resteraunt style with a butter sauce. IMHO the ONLY way to make fillet.

I would put dinner at Manny's that Sean would eat almost any other cut than a fillet for steak.

you and right and wrong. I enjoy a filet, but I almost feel about it like I do salmon. It tastes better raw...or damn close. I "cook" mine to 100F.

If I order a steak anywhere out though you are absolutely right.

Boated over to mound for a lunch pizza

We should take a 3 hr lunch one of these days...

Still not working mon or the?

Holy shot snacks I need a stoker.

That's GD brilliant.

10 seconds at 800?

just flip it a bunch so it only heats the exterior. Butter bath first helps. That is how I use the egg...

On Sunday it will be 12 days straight for less money than I make normally.

Easily 5 times the stress and effort. Coming in 4-5 hours early, making my wife furious.

It sucks but it's the right thing to do at the moment.

Easily 5 times the stress and effort. Coming in 4-5 hours early, making my wife furious.

sorry dude. Gotta do what ya gotta do though

sorry dude. Gotta do what ya gotta do though

What about a ocean wave?

I can't tell if your questions are serious.

But yes, water waves can be sine waves and most definitely ALL waves follow the same principles. It is a whopping 100 or 200 level class.

What about a trochoid?
off topic lol. The absolute value of a wave is not a wave. Rofl

Ok I am lost so a trochoidal wave is not a wave?