Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

38 minutes ago, ///M5 said:

cheekie monkey

I used to get coffee there when I would show up extremely early for Dance lessons in St Paul.

Not a bad place.

:-D

38 minutes ago, mikel7829 said:

Lol

Not putting my tongue in your cheeks Mikey.  Don't get to excited.

:)

16 minutes ago, Tirefryr said:

WTF Matt?!

That's why I clarified.  I know all you guys are into some freaky internet stuff!

What's yall guys favorite breakfast ceral?

1 hour ago, mikel7829 said:

Other people need food, I just eat pussy.

Sometimes, I make granola and put it on yogurt.

I suppose if I wanted to relive some childhood sweet stuff maybe the generic bag of captain crunch.  Pitch your flavor.

1 hour ago, dem beats said:

Other people need food, I just eat pussy.

Sometimes, I make granola and put it on yogurt.

I suppose if I wanted to relive some childhood sweet stuff maybe the generic bag of captain crunch.  Pitch your flavor.

I have been on a cereal kick here lately..I like those generic captain crunch..Believe their called collosal crunch or something..Most of the time I like frosted flakes or the generic equivalent..I am now working on a huge bag of generic apple Jacks I have ate like 6 or more giant bowls today alone.

On 2/22/2018 at 4:24 PM, j-roadtatts said:

I designed Aaron's sleeve for him, but another gentleman did the work back east. :)

Jordan's doing good. He just got fired for calling a customer a dumb cunt, otherwise good.

On 2/22/2018 at 8:36 PM, ///M5 said:

Damnit kid.

To be fair (although no excuse) I had 5 abusive calls in a row,  and this one went on and on about how I was a dumbass, all because her TV had an issue. Refused to three way with us and them despite having called for the same issue 9 prior times in the last 3 months. I thought I had ended that call or at least muted my mic. Well I forgot to mute it, and my computer lagged on me. 

As for what is new, I completed my AA in Photographic Technology, and my certification for Digital Photography. Currently finishing my Gen AA, and debating on what is next. To be honest I find myself lost. Working on a few new photo series with guitars (looking for more electrics too), and working on building a better following. Need to order new business cards too.

J

9 hours ago, mikel7829 said:

I've had maybe 2 bowls of cereal in the past year.  One of them was frosted mini-wheats.

7 hours ago, mikel7829 said:

I have been on a cereal kick here lately..I like those generic captain crunch..Believe their called collosal crunch or something..Most of the time I like frosted flakes or the generic equivalent..I am now working on a huge bag of generic apple Jacks I have ate like 6 or more giant bowls today alone.

Holy fuck.  Just the smell of Apple Jacks makes me want to puke.  My kids feel the same.

6 hours ago, Godsmack said:

To be fair (although no excuse) I had 5 abusive calls in a row,  and this one went on and on about how I was a dumbass, all because her TV had an issue. Refused to three way with us and them despite having called for the same issue 9 prior times in the last 3 months. I thought I had ended that call or at least muted my mic. Well I forgot to mute it, and my computer lagged on me. 

As for what is new, I completed my AA in Photographic Technology, and my certification for Digital Photography. Currently finishing my Gen AA, and debating on what is next. To be honest I find myself lost. Working on a few new photo series with guitars (looking for more electrics too), and working on building a better following. Need to order new business cards too.

J

Glad to see you log back on :)  

The damnit was you have tons of potential, but if you kick yourself in the nuts you won't realize it.  I want better for you.  Not saying the bitch wasn't a dumb cunt, but reserving comments in the anguish of nonsense is usually better.

4 hours ago, ///M5 said:

Holy fuck.  Just the smell of Apple Jacks makes me want to puke.  My kids feel the same.

Lol...Not my favorite either..Wanted something different and picked them up..Now I have a huge bag to eat as I do not want to waste them..For sure will be a long time before I buy them again.

I miss cereal.  Been a very long time. :(

3 hours ago, Aaron Clinton said:

I miss cereal.  Been a very long time. :(

Crunchberry or PB man?

You could.  Hot enough the snow is melting.

Supposed to snow tonight though into the morning.  A whopping inch :(

Still have a foot in my yard.  Too bad that the trails in the metro area aren't all in the woods.

1700mi on the season though...but too much trailer time.

Drove through a couple wind farms today.  Those are neat. 

Drove an 18 Superduty and I have fallen in love with the 6.2.  It's a wonderful machine!  We pulled an 18' trailer with over 13K on it like nothing was even there.  Damn thing rides better than my Town Car.  WTF?

26 minutes ago, Tirefryr said:

Drove through a couple wind farms today.  Those are neat. 

Drove an 18 Superduty and I have fallen in love with the 6.2.  It's a wonderful machine!  We pulled an 18' trailer with over 13K on it like nothing was even there.  Damn thing rides better than my Town Car.  WTF?

I've not been in the 18, is that a new revision?

Found this combo kit on sale guys! Decided to go with makita..Took you guys advice and stayed away from ridgid.

0228182136b.jpg

0228182139b.jpg

Found a nice little Milwaukee bit set to go with it..The makita bit sets they had in stock was crap though..

0228182146a.jpg

0228182146b.jpg

49 minutes ago, dem beats said:

I've not been in the 18, is that a new revision?

The only thing I know is the back window is different.  Don't ask how I know this.