Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

12 minutes ago, ///M5 said:

Tickets to tour the gibson factory with the family tomorrow.  Time for a custom shop axe, lol

Whenever anyone posts something they find interesting in the hop, I end up searching for something I dont know about.  Often times to the stress of my bank accounts...

Not this time!

I only have 6 guitars atm.

Learned something about soul today I didn't know.  Based on country.

Add in some gospel and blues and bam.  You've got memphis

Like everything else in the south however the food is subpar.

Meaning average food and not chef run stuff although the bang for the buck hasn't been stellar there either.  Just spoiled living in Minneapolis I guess

7 hours ago, ///M5 said:

Add in some gospel and blues and bam.  You've got memphis

Speaking of Memphis..Tennessee has 4 more inches of rain on the way..was 70 degrees here today.

I need some shit to land so I can do some work to theIS.

I've got all the shit you need.

And then some.

Planned feeding day and boy did I eat my feelings.

Hahahahaha

I doubt I even broke past 5000 kcal but it feels like I had 10k.

So much sugar...

3 hours ago, Aaron Clinton said:

I need some shit to land so I can do some work to theIS.

I know a guy with a garage.

4 eggs and 1/2 cup of oats everyday for breakfast!

5 minutes ago, nem said:

4 eggs and 1/2 cup of oats everyday for breakfast!

Good start.  Similar to my method.  I usually have 2 eggs and some other meat.  Then a protein shake a bit after.  At least while I'm cutting.

After my sugar binge last nigh I'm happy to get back to a lean diet...  

The flipside to that is my muscles are fed and I'm nonsense vascular in the mirror right after waking up.  Should look awesome after my back day, I'll wear my most smedium shirt to the bar tonight.

4 minutes ago, dem beats said:

Planned feeding day and boy did I eat my feelings.

Hahahahaha

I doubt I even broke past 5000 kcal but it feels like I had 10k.

So much sugar...

I have a cheat day menu in my head.  It has to include french toast, loads of brunch mamossas, cereal, bagels, Italian stallion sub, IPA's, pasta dinner, frozen yogurt, pop corn and sour patch kids.

14 minutes ago, nem said:

I know a guy with a garage.

Yes sir.  I have the exhaust ready, fenders need rolled, needing to get shocks and sways.  Not sure on springs.

8 minutes ago, dem beats said:

Good start.  Similar to my method.  I usually have 2 eggs and some other meat.  Then a protein shake a bit after.  At least while I'm cutting.

After my sugar binge last nigh I'm happy to get back to a lean diet...  

The flipside to that is my muscles are fed and I'm nonsense vascular in the mirror right after waking up.  Should look awesome after my back day, I'll wear my most smedium shirt to the bar tonight.

I eat this before every heavy lift day which is pretty much everyday. Today is back day for me to.

4 minutes ago, Aaron Clinton said:

Yes sir.  I have the exhaust ready, fenders need rolled, needing to get shocks and sways.  Not sure on springs.

Should I buy a fender roller?

https://www.eastwood.com/eastwood-fender-roller-and-fender-finisher.html

1 minute ago, nem said:

I eat this before every heavy lift day which is pretty much everyday. Today is back day for me to.

I am trying to put a little muscle on, but this whole age thing might be catching me.

40 minutes ago, nem said:

Do you plan to put some bigger tires on the 4Runnerssssss?

40 minutes ago, Aaron Clinton said:

I have a cheat day menu in my head.  It has to include french toast, loads of brunch mamossas, cereal, bagels, Italian stallion sub, IPA's, pasta dinner, frozen yogurt, pop corn and sour patch kids.

I ate so much ice creme. A bunch of halo top so that is not bad at all.... but then a big bowl of vanilla ice creme. Loaded.  Then 3 sleeves of girls scout cookies, quart of whole milk. 

This was after home made ricotta raviolis in home made noodles in home made ragu.  We made everything but the cheese, the ricotta(but I will next time), and we dont bring our own sausage.  3 hour summer on the ragu.

The wife has nerve issues and knots from stress so I used the sugar to grind out some of those for 2 hours.  Then the sugar was gone and I got the best sleep I have had in months 

Also, not having sugar and eating so clean for so long, this morning I could be an arm vein model.  If I would have taken a diuretic to get rid of the sugar bloat this would be the most vascular I've ever been.  insane.

Sorry too was on.  It's just strange.  When I was young I didn't understand my tendency to bloat and I didn't know I had an immune disease.  So I was puffy. Looked loose.  Then I was 530 pounds...

I'm genuinely starting to look weird.

2 minutes ago, dem beats said:

I ate so much ice creme. A bunch of halo top so that is not bad at all.... but then a big bowl of vanilla ice creme. Loaded.  Then 3 sleeves of girls scout cookies, quart of whole milk. 

This was after home made ricotta raviolis in home made noodles in home made ragu.  We made everything but the cheese, the ricotta(but I will next time), and we dont bring our own sausage.  3 hour summer on the ragu.

The wife has nerve issues and knots from stress so I used the sugar to grind out some of those for 2 hours.  Then the sugar was gone and I got the best sleep I have had in months 

Also, not having sugar and eating so clean for so long, this morning I could be an arm vein model.  If I would have taken a diuretic to get rid of the sugar bloat this would be the most vascular I've ever been.  insane.

It is funny the super human feeling right after eating carbs from a long deprivation.  But then the bathroom mess and sickness after is not good.

5 minutes ago, Aaron Clinton said:

It is funny the super human feeling right after eating carbs from a long deprivation.  But then the bathroom mess and sickness after is not good.

Hahaha.  I was going to spare everyone.

Living on kale and veggies and then that much sugar. Well.. there is a benefit.  Instant belly shrink because everything comes out.

I'm not going to lie, that was part of the reason for this binge.  I was going to wait until I dropped a few more but the timing was right for a "cleanse"

10 minutes ago, Aaron Clinton said:

Do you plan to put some bigger tires on the 4Runnerssssss?

For your fenders.