Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

1 hour ago, ///M5 said:

Not yet

Worth a background watch with a pen and note pad.

Beware the priapism. 

42 minutes ago, dem beats said:

That sounds like a dream come true

Oh so heavenly tasting!! :D

42 minutes ago, dem beats said:

So did 46&2 and hero theory from Joseph Campbell.

Haha, 46 and two is just ahead of us.

My belief at this point is the extra two chromosomes will be artificial, as in 1's and zero's. Lmao

1 hour ago, topgun said:

I've got a Rinani one at work that after we cleaned the ton of mud dobber nests out of works great.  If it was me I'd put one feeding a small tank heater with a recirc loop.  

That is the brand I have been looking at.  

I understand the recirc loop, but had not considered an accumulator tank. Would think they are effective enough they would not need it?  Shows what I know. Lol

12 minutes ago, j-roadtatts said:

Oh so heavenly tasting!! :D

Haha, 46 and two is just ahead of us.

My belief at this point is the extra two chromosomes will be artificial, as in 1's and zero's. Lmao

Musk told us, we are in the matrix already bruh.

Edited by dem beats

I make everyrhing hot and wet on demand.

I really need a circulator and a new water heater though. 

Im just not sure tankless is worth it other than space. 

2 hours ago, j-roadtatts said:

Fair enough. Have you ever considered installing radiant heat floors? They have ways to retrofit.

In our sunroom and bathrooms, yep.  Hadn't thought about it for the rest of the house.

1 hour ago, j-roadtatts said:

That is the brand I have been looking at.  

I understand the recirc loop, but had not considered an accumulator tank. Would think they are effective enough they would not need it?  Shows what I know. Lol

I have nothing to back up my beliefs but I would think a recirc loop would be more effective with a holding tank and even without a holding tank it takes just a bit of flow to actually get hot water out of it and the tank would help with that.  We'll run a 12-15hp power washer off of ours, no problem at all.  

We normally keep it at 98* I think though.  

3 hours ago, dem beats said:

Worth a background watch with a pen and note pad.

Beware the priapism. 

What is the name of the series?

...assuming you didn't already name it, doh!

3 hours ago, dem beats said:

Musk told us, we are in the matrix already bruh.

Hey as long as they keep giving me my daily adrenaline and serotonin doses, i'm good with it. 

Besides there's good food and good people in here so what's there to complain about! ;)

1 hour ago, topgun said:

I have nothing to back up my beliefs but I would think a recirc loop would be more effective with a holding tank and even without a holding tank it takes just a bit of flow to actually get hot water out of it and the tank would help with that.  We'll run a 12-15hp power washer off of ours, no problem at all.  

That's one way to build a Hotsy! Lol

2 hours ago, ///M5 said:

In our sunroom and bathrooms, yep.  Hadn't thought about it for the rest of the house.

I would love to build a sunroom, that had radiant that circulated through the roof and used the solar heat. That would be trick AF. 

Would be nice for a whole house though...would not be so dry.

There are quite a few geothermal heated buildings around here. That would  be even tricker, although not as feasible for a residential.

Geothermal is pretty normal in new home construction here.  My brother and 2 of my brother in laws have it.  In retrofit it wasn't worth the extra $15k.

They built new or had a farm subsidy.

2 hours ago, ///M5 said:

Geothermal is pretty normal in new home construction here.  My brother and 2 of my brother in laws have it.  In retrofit it wasn't worth the extra $15k.

That is super neat to hear.  From what I gather you guys have some pretty deep freezes, so would guess is a lot more economically viable. I imagine it is probably more prevalent here then I am aware of too.

4 hours ago, j-roadtatts said:

That's one way to build a Hotsy! Lol

Hotsy?  What? 

IF you guys need anything, pressure washer related, let me know.  Here's where I work and some of the things I build. 

http://www.hotandmighty.com/

4 hours ago, j-roadtatts said:

Hey as long as they keep giving me my daily adrenaline and serotonin doses, i'm good with it. 

Besides there's good food and good people in here so what's there to complain about! ;)

Right! Blue pill like a mother fucker.

I'm in the .1% here.  Why would I want to eat tasty wheat and feel like shit when I can eat digital pootang and wagyu.

23 minutes ago, Tirefryr said:

Hotsy?  What? 

IF you guys need anything, pressure washer related, let me know.  Here's where I work and some of the things I build. 

http://www.hotandmighty.com/

Anything residential?

5 minutes ago, ///M5 said:

Anything residential?

We can and do custom build anything you want or need, but if you're looking for something like you buy from a box store, then no, aside from tips and hoses and all that junk. 

We actually have machines in use all over the world.  You ever watch the Tour de France?  Of course YOU have.  Well, we build the machines they use to clean  the course.  It's pretty wicked. 

We also have another division where we build recycling systems and phosphate recycling systems too.

http://www.cprsystemsonline.com/index.html

Most of the large trailer manufacturers use our systems, as well as many in the automotive industry.  Chances are several of your car parts have been cleaned with our systems. 

Any good options for home speaker in a box with CD player?  Grandparents are looking for a cd player/speaker system.  Something all in one, sound reasonable, easy to use.  Wifi not needed, bluetooth not needed, fancy not needed.  

2 hours ago, ///M5 said:

Doh.  No Wi-Fi and they allow mobile download.  Should have done that before leaving home.  On a plane with the family :)

Drats!  

I'm glad you are taking some family time though.  Work too or just enjoyment?

51 minutes ago, topgun said:

Any good options for home speaker in a box with CD player?  Grandparents are looking for a cd player/speaker system.  Something all in one, sound reasonable, easy to use.  Wifi not needed, bluetooth not needed, fancy not needed.  

c09dfa7e-c554-4c25-8a62-5bfe33343b65_1.915a97d4cdc7401b713f588bbc1df65e.jpeg