Jump to content
Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Recommended Posts

16 hours ago, dem beats said:

It's hard to make people listen. Maybe she is like me and understand it's about when not if.

 

I try my best to not control other people.  Its allergy season to and that can up our risk even if we dont have traditional allergies. 

 

Guys, I really mean it. The had washing is really #1, but right now get sleep. Help your loved ones get sleep. 

On the extended info of many drugs it even says if you dont get sleep and the right food, the drug can make things worse. It's really common with immune and personality or nerve damage related conditions.

 

Just get a few more hours this week and help your loved ones do the same.

The only things that boost short term are things like ZMA, and probiotics.  They don't work for everyone either Nd it's short lived. 

 

@j-roadtatts. Love you brother.  Hope she takes it easy for you both!  And damn those sexy speakers!!!! I keep eyefucking them. 

 

:D. :D. :D

Washing often and sleeping as much as I can. With no job ATM and hunting going on daily/nightly, it's not like I have much else to do. I do need to get outside in the 'yard' some though. A lack of daylight is finally starting to cause issues with my mental state. With no beach recharge, I need to find an answer.

16 hours ago, dem beats said:

All our weeks were off. 

You dont know how important it still was, and how awesome you made it bro. Cannot wait to get more needle and mountain time. 

He's got a great shop and a gentle ink hand right?? Glad someone else finally got some Jared ink!!!

J

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, Aaron Clinton said:

Wishing you the best sir.  Are you able to free lance out of your house?

That’s the plan. I’m also willing to travel to their house. Honestly did not keep track of the virus thing until it shut me down. So I’ve just kind of been watching the numbers the last couple weeks to see how I wanted to proceed. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, dem beats said:

 

 

@j-roadtatts. Love you brother.  Hope she takes it easy for you both!  And damn those sexy speakers!!!! I keep eyefucking them. 

 

:D. :D. :D

Love you too my friend. We both get plenty of sleep and eat healthy. lots of exercise. She knocks back at 6 or 7 mile hike every morning.
 

Glad you think the speakers are sexy! I drool on them every time I look at them. :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Looking great bro. I can't wait to see the final product!!!

 

J

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Godsmack said:

Looking great bro. I can't wait to see the final product!!!

 

J

Thanks brother. Should look good in my new office! (Garage) :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, j-roadtatts said:

Thanks brother. Should look good in my new office! (Garage) :D

Hell yes!!!

J

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Anyone got recommendations for garage lighting that can be plugged in? looking to add some light to the work space of my garage but can't wire it in.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There are many places that sell  fixtures that plug in to a standard receptacle.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Tirefryr said:

There are many places that sell  fixtures that plug in to a standard receptacle.

If you know of any good vendors online I've been looking also. 

I would love some new "painting lights"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, MKader17 said:

Anyone got recommendations for garage lighting that can be plugged in? looking to add some light to the work space of my garage but can't wire it in.

Just put a plug on the end of a standard el cheapo flourescent fixture.  Romex into cheap plug and bam.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Amazon is loaded with them.  They're also available at any home center, hardware store, etc. 

 

Like Sean stated, you can just wire in a plug also.  There are small whips available for this purpose.  Again, you can find them on the net or home center.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Also, I haven't shopped here in a while, but 1000 bulbs used to be a very good online store for lighting.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, Godsmack said:

VA called me this afternoon to offer me the position. I'll get the email to confirm Monday. Not the GS7 I wanted, but the GS6 slot. Still damn solid.

 

J

Congrats!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Godsmack said:

VA called me this afternoon to offer me the position. I'll get the email to confirm Monday. Not the GS7 I wanted, but the GS6 slot. Still damn solid.

 

J

Woot

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Tirefryr said:

Amazon is loaded with them.  They're also available at any home center, hardware store, etc. 

 

Like Sean stated, you can just wire in a plug also.  There are small whips available for this purpose.  Again, you can find them on the net or home center.

That is how I wired my garage.  Ran an extension cord up to the rafters, cut the end off and connected them all in a box.  Half way between permanent and wired.  It was the easiest and allowed a switch by the outlet which is by the door.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

By switch, I am just using a surge protector strip

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I now cringe for knowing that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have plug-ins wired all around my garage like that. 2/3’s of it is done with regular romex wire just stapled to the wall. I added a breaker and a plug-in right next to the power panel, just so it’s not “permanent”. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

https://www.kingstonist.com/news/suspect-caught-after-attempted-package-drop-at-collins-bay-institution/

Little fucker tried to throw drugs and cellphones over our wall to his brother 2 nights in a row.  Damn could he run.

I had him eating the fucking pavement from the tower, but with no visible weapons on him I wasn't justified to shoot.  Could only watch our mobile patrols give chase and contact local police for an assist.  Whatever he had on him he buried in the swamp before he got caught.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, ///M5 said:

By switch, I am just using a surge protector strip

 

Hahahaha

Holy shit. If I wasn't so embarrassed with the mess I would show the pic of my current surge protector garage light switch. 

 

: D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Tirefryr said:

I now cringe for knowing that.

I do every time I look at my set up too. 

Buahahaha

 

Made my day. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, nigel said:

https://www.kingstonist.com/news/suspect-caught-after-attempted-package-drop-at-collins-bay-institution/

Little fucker tried to throw drugs and cellphones over our wall to his brother 2 nights in a row.  Damn could he run.

I had him eating the fucking pavement from the tower, but with no visible weapons on him I wasn't justified to shoot.  Could only watch our mobile patrols give chase and contact local police for an assist.  Whatever he had on him he buried in the swamp before he got caught.

Ungh. 

 

Running and being gently agressive is awful. 

 

You people are savage Angels here on earth. I hope yall stay safe. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×