Jump to content
Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Recommended Posts

Way to teach the kids about shooting early. 

The earlier the better. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is it too late for me?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If you're ever down here, we can go blow some shit up!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I do need to find a place that is high-velocity friendly though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, ///M5 said:

Is it too late for me?

 

Never

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/25/2020 at 11:09 PM, Tirefryr said:

Anyone have a Purple Mattress?

 

We by passed it for a Satvaa.  Multiple friends had issues with Purple.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Brothers family has one, they like it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

eBay's lack of phone support due to COVID truly sucks big floppy donkey dick. Boning me pretty well on this deal at the moment. Hopefully UPS can make it right.

J

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/7/2017 at 7:48 AM, lithium said:

anyone do some av receiver shopping recently. I was running a stereo setup with some tritrix but re-purposed the 2 channel amp for another project.  Should i get something with 4k support for future proofing? My original plan was to grab something cheap or used. 

my current setup is a 1080p 55" tv that I dont plan to upgrade anytime soon. Im also thinking about setting up a screen and projector for movies (1080p again, 4k is too expensive). 

Having a projector is a good idea. I am using LG HU80KA and never gonna get back to TV again!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Lol, that was worth registering for.  Post from 2017 in the hop :)

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

DERP!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/8/2020 at 5:36 AM, David Ross said:

Having a projector is a good idea. I am using LG HU80KA and never gonna get back to TV again!

lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So I'm really getting into these sporting clays here.  They are super fun and intoxicating.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The Weatherby just came in too, so hopefully I can put some shells through it on Sunday.  Going tomorrow to get a quote on some Cerakote on my 938, and check out a couple 1911s. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Tirefryr said:

So I'm really getting into these sporting clays here.  They are super fun and intoxicating.

A group of us do 2 big shoots a year and it is a lot of fun. I use the same 12g I bought when I was 14. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, nem said:

A group of us do 2 big shoots a year and it is a lot of fun. I use the same 12g I bought when I was 14. 

I never even thought of shotguns as fun aside from blowing shit up.  The redundancy of skeet and trap does not appeal to me, but the clays are a different game.   I just hope I don't get too hooked because these guns get stupid expensive in a hurry.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Tirefryr said:

I never even thought of shotguns as fun aside from blowing shit up.  The redundancy of skeet and trap does not appeal to me, but the clays are a different game.   I just hope I don't get too hooked because these guns get stupid expensive in a hurry.

 

They can if you get competitive, we have a couple guys that are like that. Most of use just enjoy it for the get together. 

I can't wait to get both of my grandsons versed on gun safety and shooting.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, nem said:

They can if you get competitive, we have a couple guys that are like that. Most of use just enjoy it for the get together. 

I can't wait to get both of my grandsons versed on gun safety and shooting.

I love how you mention safety. I thought this was going to be the hard part, but I think once they see what these things can do with their bare eyes, I think the point gets across right away. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/31/2020 at 7:31 AM, ///M5 said:

Is it too late for me?

 

Never to late. It would be a hoot to go shoot sometime!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/11/2020 at 11:08 PM, Tirefryr said:

The Weatherby just came in too, so hopefully I can put some shells through it on Sunday.  Going tomorrow to get a quote on some Cerakote on my 938, and check out a couple 1911s. 

I LOVE 1911s. 

<3

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/12/2020 at 7:35 PM, Tirefryr said:

I love how you mention safety. I thought this was going to be the hard part, but I think once they see what these things can do with their bare eyes, I think the point gets across right away. 

Safety first and for most. Between movies and video games there is a lot of glorification of guns without the danger. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, dem beats said:

I LOVE 1911s. 

<3

 

Some day I will get my Coonan.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I was today years old when I learned that iron rope doesn't really bend around things, and that its more of a mechanical device. 

That really blew my damn mind. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Being today years old blows my mind every today.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×