Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

photobucket-27563-1375989298432_zps27623

Question is, go with a direct replacement for $40 or grab two fe85, which seems to be a ferrite motor version of the same driver? anyone ideas? 

edit: maybe i should read some the specs before jumping to conclusions.  seem the 88>85

Edited by lithium

Question is, go with a direct replacement for $40 or grab two fe85, which seems to be a ferrite motor version of the same driver? anyone ideas? 

I have one 89 with a dented dust cap if you want it on the cheap.

Ryan, what do you think of JLP racing?

I kind of wanted to build an engine myself but with machine costs, balancing, and everything else it may be cheeper to buy?

Trying to research from my phone is tough.

:-)

Sorry for asking to be spoonfed.

I have one 89 with a dented dust cap if you want it on the cheap.

no thanks, i never made him grills cover the mids up. 

i'll probably try posting in some f/s on here and diyma and see if i can find one. my brother doesn't mind paying 40 + 10 shipping for a new one but perhaps i can find a pair just in case the other bites the dust. 

fucking chinese and their expensive magnets :(

Edited by lithium

in the topic of " project stupid" i marked

BASSmaster  comment negitive by mistake can someone fix it please

The entire world needs tow truck drivers. You have no idea what it takes to do that job. In fact, few people do. I guarantee you if you had to do that job for a week, you would think more of a man whom you think merely drives a truck and hooks chains to cars.

amen,  i wish every one had a loved one do my job for a week.. then people may move out of the lane when im trying to work... not to mention gain respect for the amount of knowledge one must have to tow a car truck or 18 wheeler........ if the wrecker industry shut down for a week the world as you know it would stop..  you think traffic is bad now lol./

Awesome Jon! What is the job??

its a crash parts company  just a change, somthing with set hours. weekends and nights off, 401 K bennies shit like that ... just a change. i have been living my life on the edge long enough....... i almost dies today as a matter of fact

Edited by bigjon

were we go again

Just met with an older man for a purchase. Picked up a Nakamichi cd45Z with all accessories in the original box and an Interfire IB-5800C in pristine condition. What a great day Lol

God damn, cleaned up what I saw Jon.

Just met with an older man for a purchase. Picked up a Nakamichi cd45Z with all accessories in the original box and an Interfire IB-5800C in pristine condition. What a great day Lol

FamilyGuyHerbert.jpg

your a fucking loser ...

why dont someone IP bad this bag of dicks

It's kind of amazing how much your haters love you boss.

The entire world needs tow truck drivers. You have no idea what it takes to do that job. In fact, few people do. I guarantee you if you had to do that job for a week, you would think more of a man whom you think merely drives a truck and hooks chains to cars.

amen,  i wish every one had a loved one do my job for a week.. then people may move out of the lane when im trying to work... not to mention gain respect for the amount of knowledge one must have to tow a car truck or 18 wheeler........ if the wrecker industry shut down for a week the world as you know it would stop..  you think traffic is bad now lol./

Awesome Jon! What is the job??

its a crash parts company  just a change, somthing with set hours. weekends and nights off, 401 K bennies shit like that ... just a change. i have been living my life on the edge long enough....... i almost dies today as a matter of fact

Sorry to hear that man. I hope it comes thru for you. I think a change of pace is exactly what you need!!!! Might even help with the goals of weight loss we have all discussed.

J

Side note, I should be shifting shifts at the job. 5 pm to 1 am. Lil lady ain't crazy about it, but for how I like to sleep its perfect. Plus it gives the dog more attention and less crate time.

J

indeed it will.. set hours.. so my body will get to sleep when its time to sleep... ill have to be up early, and this job will require me to be way more active, plus ill be able to eat at regular times each day..  should help my body ALOT,.

and im most happy  that they will pay me to work out,.

Sounds like good shit all around man!!!!

J

so i've installed a pair of fountek fr88ex in my brother's car a few years back. today he has me check them out and i find that the coil locked up one of them. tore it apart and see that the motor shifted 

Boo :(

May have a Europop dance party on the boat on Saturday, lol.

God damn Jon, you are a hated man! Lol wtf

indeed it will.. set hours.. so my body will get to sleep when its time to sleep... ill have to be up early, and this job will require me to be way more active, plus ill be able to eat at regular times each day..  should help my body ALOT,.

and im most happy  that they will pay me to work out,.

Fuck yeah! Congrats man :woot: