Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

I'm warmed up...

The beetle is now in my drive way. Tomorrow it get fresh oil, oil filter, air filter, and gear lube in the tranny. Friday I might venture into the plugs, wires, timing belt, and maybe the water pump.

Then off to hang with Aaron.

Jelly.

Sean is pounding black bush and I'm starting with some absinthe.

Does it really taste like anise Matt?

American Absinthe does. The real stuff is so strong (over 180 proof) that it does have a hint of anise, but it is washed out by the high alcohol content...

smDSCN0468.jpg

smDSCN0469.jpg

The beetle is now in my drive way. Tomorrow it get fresh oil, oil filter, air filter, and gear lube in the tranny. Friday I might venture into the plugs, wires, timing belt, and maybe the water pump.

Then off to hang with Aaron.

Jelly.

Sean is pounding black bush and I'm starting with some absinthe.

Does it really taste like anise Matt?

Liquid good-n-plenty. But better.

This stuff is 110 proof.

I didn't light it on fire, didn't want to waste and ethanol as it's so low.

;-)

Might have to give it a try.

Roommates dad died.

That sucks man. My condolances.

J

How do you like the new lens Sean working awesome?

Edited by dem beats

May you be in heaven a full half hour before the devil knows your dead!

:-)

RIP my friend.

heat it tongue.png

Then huff the fumes?

Ethanol vapor will Fuck you up.

Take a 2L bottle and put a bit of everclear in the bottom (small amount). Fit a cork into the top and run your air compressor into the cork into the bottle. Turn the pump on. Let it fill as much as possible and pull out the cork. The drop in air pressure vaporizes the everclear, breathe deep. Ahh the shit you learn in the military....

heat it :P

Then huff the fumes?

Take a 2L bottle and put a bit of everclear in the bottom (small amount). Fit a cork into the top and run your air compressor into the cork into the bottle. Turn the pump on. Let it fill as much as possible and pull out the cork. The drop in air pressure vaporizes the everclear, breathe deep. Ahh the shit you learn in the military....

Does that just feel like a normal "drunk" or what?

Pro's and Con's

Pro:

You get just as drunk and the same drunk as you do from drinking.

It's a great party trick, and the more you get into your setup, the better the results.

I personally don't get sick. I've heard people discuss how it makes you absorb alcohol through alvioli (sp?) in the lungs so it skips the liver.

Con:

You gotta do it a lot if your container can't hold a lot of pressure.

You'll get addicted to trying to make a better machine, lol.

A 2L only can vaporize a little alcohol at a time so you can breathe in about 20 times and get kinda screwed up. If you hang out with some nuts from the 155 Combat Engineers, they can make you something fierce that will slam 3 shots of everclear into your lungs in a breath. Holy shitballs, hold onto your hat.

Roommates dad died.

May his soul rest in peace :(

Roommates dad died.

May his soul rest in peace :(

Sorry buddy :( may he rest in peace. You guys are in my thoughts and prayers.

Now 35 down and 30 to go.

5 weeks in.

heat it :P

Then huff the fumes?

Another good option are vodka colonics.

Butt hole boozin is another way to conserve your stash. Wasted on a shot or 2.

Rock on Steve!!!!

thanks man. I'd slap a baby for a greasy cheeseburger right now

heat it tongue.png

Then huff the fumes?

I did this once on a dare and this is VERY true. Keep a tampon in its applicator and soak it in a shot, then up she goes. You get literally hammered from a couple shots. One shot and you're pretty much good.

heat it tongue.png

Then huff the fumes?

I did this once on a dare and this is VERY true. Keep a tampon in its applicator and soak it in a shot, then up she goes. You get literally hammered from a couple shots. One shot and you're pretty much good.

ehh.gif

After market parts are cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep.

OEM parts are iota expensive.

I got a full techtonics exhaust for my jetta, timing chain change, some electric work done, and a decent intake for 1200 bucks.

I miss my little black Jetta sometimes.

My FIL runs an auto parts store, I get pretty good deals on parts.

Would he let you buy for friends?

heat it tongue.png

Then huff the fumes?

Explains everything.

heat it tongue.png

Then huff the fumes?

Explains everything.

Ahaha, thanks. When Gen Order 1B is in effect and alcohol is hard to come by, people do strange things to get buzzed in the desert.

Just glad you left off the part about stretching the tampon around one of your "friends" dicks.