Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Only thing that comes to mind for making $ off of videos is YouTube and it's ads.

Which will make no money to speak of. Better off signing up with Itunes or the alike.

Didn't know you could sell videos on iTunes.

:Doh: I'm not paying attention lol.

Didn't know you could sell videos on iTunes.

Doh.gif I'm not paying attention lol.

I was not being sarcastic.

Big day tomorrow for the boys.

7:15 we will be on the boat waterskiing, then off to the stearns county fair, a farm, a parade, and then camping. They is gonna be tired. Ought to be fun with the new toy though.

Sounds like an awesome day! :)

Jeez if you weren't incompetent you'd have fixed it. Don't see how that is bm'ers fault.

Sadly, I actually engineered a part for her. It was somewhat pitiful, but functional. We are $103 an hour, and the local dealer is ~$150 an hour. She would be about $350 into the tear down and re-install by me with no fix. By the time the dealer did their tear down and reinstall she would be into it another grand. She did a bunch of other work, so I decided to surprise her with some custom work by Sandt, and fabricated her a functional duct for free. She was thrilled when I showed her she had rear air, and surprised when I refused her tip. I just asked her to bring her car back to me for future service, that was enough tip for me.

You sir are a stud
I want to bring my truck to him. Get that old bitch runnin.

Putting it in a Craigslist ad and sell the thing would be easier....

Not emotionally. I have too much love in that thing. And even less money. I have basically used this thing to learn how vehicles work..... Or don't work rather.

It's rescued stuck people, taken friends to the hospital.... The list goes on.

It may get the off road treatment, and maybe I buy a daily POS, but it would take a miracle to pry it from me.

Why is everything that's so good just so frickin bad for you. Ouch my head hurts this morning!

7cf56301189d54561036303610bc43af-d3cux4e

Looks like a super fun sex swing!

One step nicer than the others and you are set. Just keep the shoes/belt on the dressy end as they make the biggest difference.

Seems like my m-th regimen will be slacks with good shoes and belt with a polo or button down with no tie.

Friday is truly casual friday. Jeans and a t-shirt seems to be par for the course around here. For me it will be jeans, polished boots and again either a button up or polo. I just want to dress as the people above me do or slightly better. As long as I am not the underdressed guy there I thinkI will do fine.

The system is a PITA to work but once it's understood how to navigate it, it's not that bad.

J

One step nicer than the others and you are set. Just keep the shoes/belt on the dressy end as they make the biggest difference.

Seems like my m-th regimen will be slacks with good shoes and belt with a polo or button down with no tie.

Friday is truly casual friday. Jeans and a t-shirt seems to be par for the course around here. For me it will be jeans, polished boots and again either a button up or polo. I just want to dress as the people above me do or slightly better. As long as I am not the underdressed guy there I thinkI will do fine.

The system is a PITA to work but once it's understood how to navigate it, it's not that bad.

J

You'll do fine no matter how you're dressed, bud.

Just had someone call in looking for Blaupunkt. Wait wut?

J you will rock out with your cock out. Just stay calm and work your ass off to move up. Then when you are classified G16 head honcho hire me.

Ballin on a budget.

Ballin on a budget.

I don't even know where to get that anymore. No dealers in my area carry it. I see their website in german or whatever, but it all looks cheap as shit.

Back in the day they were good. Hell I still have a an Atlanta CD player that still works.

Lol it just made me laugh.

Back in 1990 iirc.

Edited by nem

Yeah, mid 90's they were pretty good

He was just looking for a free bed, 3 meals a day, and free cable TV.  No one is THAT stupid.

I don't know why more homeless people dont do this.

They do ALOT when it gets cold.

Double as ear plugs for shooting.

Have a similar pair from them. Love being disconnected when running. Too dangerous for biking though.

Double as ear plugs for shooting.

Have a similar pair from them. Love being disconnected when running. Too dangerous for biking though.

Even running sounds dangerous, unless you're on some trail. It's pretty cool how quiet they are though!

Yeah, mid 90's they were pretty good

They've always been hit or miss. Many good products even here lately.