Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Wife needs new bulb for her 2006 cobalt. 9007 bulbs I beleive. Sylvania x power still good? I would rather have a bit yellow than a bit cool white or blue.

I stuck some DDM tuning HIDs in my cobalt when I had it. Super easy to install, a lot of different brightness/colors to choose from, and they light up the road a TON better.

At least Obama/Biden/whoever had the sense to make the magazine size ban/AWB a congressional issue and not an EO

I don't think he could have from my understanding of the law. But who knows.

0zd7vML.gif Edited by Penguin4x4

Olympic squirts today, combined with a seriously sore throat and a bit of shivers. Nonetheless, a new PR. Fuck the cold.

Ahem, change your diet and stop banging chancre infested whores.

Actual LOL, that made my day biggrin.png

I had to go back and check if I did a typo.

Seriously, what to change in my diet to help me keep the cold away? I eat fruits and veggies in decent amounts.

Balance young skywalker. Although fruits and veggies are key.

Military Spy Camera

spycoptermod.jpg

That is nearly 15 years old

Olympic squirts today, combined with a seriously sore throat and a bit of shivers. Nonetheless, a new PR. Fuck the cold.
Actual LOL, that made my day biggrin.png I had to go back and check if I did a typo. Seriously, what to change in my diet to help me keep the cold away? I eat fruits and veggies in decent amounts.

start taking one a day (vitamins)

Absolutely the wrong approach. First find out what you are lacking and then address it naturally. If that doesn't work apply the bandaid.

Wife needs new bulb for her 2006 cobalt. 9007 bulbs I beleive.

Sylvania x power still good? I would rather have a bit yellow than a bit cool white or blue.

ie, you'd rather see than artificially change the color to somehow try to make yourself feel more cool

Wife needs new bulb for her 2006 cobalt. 9007 bulbs I beleive.

Sylvania x power still good? I would rather have a bit yellow than a bit cool white or blue.

ie, you'd rather see than artificially change the color to somehow try to make yourself feel more cool

This time El Jefe.

I'll be cool another day.

Actual LOL, that made my day biggrin.png I had to go back and check if I did a typo. Seriously, what to change in my diet to help me keep the cold away? I eat fruits and veggies in decent amounts.

Absolutely the wrong approach. First find out what you are lacking and then address it naturally. If that doesn't work apply the bandaid.

Yup, what he said. I still recommend a daily vitamin as the first supplement to most people, but Sean is right.

I also have taken a looooooooooooong time to find vitamins worth a damn. Most are junk, garbage, crap, and bullshit.

My mom retires tomorrow. Having the whole family over for champagne, carbonara, scallops and a pear/walnut salad.

How many lbs of pasta for 10-12 people? I get confused since when I cook for 4 it is like cooking for 2 since the boys and my wife together eat about what I do.

And partial is okay. I normally make it in batches that require around 2/3lb of flour depending on the humidity and the size of eggs.

Actually I normally use 4 eggs and then enough flour to get to the right consistency. Can easily do 8/10/12/14 whatever :)

And yes I know, normally you "use" dried pasta and some like it for the bite and flavor, but I say bullshit. Dressing up the fresh tastes better IMO.

Yup, what he said. I still recommend a daily vitamin as the first supplement to most people, but Sean is right. I also have taken a looooooooooooong time to find vitamins worth a damn. Most are junk, garbage, crap, and bullshit.
i actually take a handfull of different vitamins instead of a multi. i take D, C, calcium, L- Arginine, B complex, E and a couple other different oils. those make me feel great instead of when i take a multi i'll feel like shit.