Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

sounds like yours did too

Well, yeah but after the raises I should be getting, this interview was more like an experience builder. I will find out on Friday if I'm exempt from the 16% tax.

Good luck on yours :D

Had my forks serviced after one of the seals was leaking, and the other fork leg had blown the interior valve seal so it had zero damping. Everything fixed, set to factory specs, and the forks are way too stiff. Figured after a few rides perhaps they would break in--nope. Checked the oil level, and correct weight, so for now I'm trying 20cc less. It's still a mindfuck though.

As of recently I understand very clearly how ultra stiff feels

My wife on the other hand found out shortly after we met.

I have a 2008 Murcielago LP640 in my garage right now. Unfortunately it threw the drive belt off and my friend had to leave it here. We tried for hours to get it back on. Getting to the idler pulley in one of these is a BITCH.

Looks good in there though.

Maybe one day... LOL

I have a 2008 Murcielago LP640 in my garage right now. Unfortunately it threw the drive belt off and my friend had to leave it here. We tried for hours to get it back on. Getting to the idler pulley in one of these is a BITCH. Looks good in there though. Maybe one day... LOL

We need pictures of this.

I have a 2008 Murcielago LP640 in my garage right now. Unfortunately it threw the drive belt off and my friend had to leave it here. We tried for hours to get it back on. Getting to the idler pulley in one of these is a BITCH. Looks good in there though. Maybe one day... LOL

We need pictures of this.

FULL RESOLUTION! And when you get the serp belt back on, get some naughty exhaust note movs as well! Who doesn't love a high revving V12?

No pictures of it torn apart?

Damn the black wheels on a black car. I LOVE black cars; IMO, there is no better color for a car, but not with black wheels. Monochrome on black is just not right. At least he didn't get it painted in satin or flat.

Damn the black wheels on a black car. I LOVE black cars; IMO, there is no better color for a car, but not with black wheels. Monochrome on black is just not right. At least he didn't get it painted in satin or flat.

I love it black on black. For me the less attention getting colors the better. Want to fly as close to the ground and as unseen as possible. ;)

Black on black is nice. But if I had a lambo I think I would want it in a color I like. Orange maybe. Something that makes me smile.

Black would be fun to play with at night though.

I would have a tough time parking it anyway.

Posche turbo S, way more "practical".

:-D

I have a 2008 Murcielago LP640 in my garage right now. Unfortunately it threw the drive belt off and my friend had to leave it here. We tried for hours to get it back on. Getting to the idler pulley in one of these is a BITCH.

Looks good in there though.

Maybe one day... LOL

:stfu:

I would have a tough time parking it anyway. Posche turbo S, way more "practical". :-D

True, thats why he has had 2 white ones, a orange one, a matte grey one, and 2 black ones. And 4 Porsche Turbo S's. lol. I like have liked all of them. I posted some pics of them in the photo section in a thread awhile back.

But honeslty a Porsche isnt much more practical if you can afford either one. Same space either way. A Gallardo is nice for daily driving if you really wanted too. Has good ground clearance, raise the front with a push of a button to get over large speed bumps, etc.

:stfu:/>

scroll up, :)

I would have a tough time parking it anyway. Posche turbo S, way more "practical". :-D

True, thats why he has had 2 white ones, a orange one, a matte grey one, and 2 black ones. And 4 Porsche Turbo S's. lol. I like have liked all of them. I posted some pics of them in the photo section in a thread awhile back.

But honeslty a Porsche isnt much more practical if you can afford either one. Same space either way. A Gallardo is nice for daily driving if you really wanted too. Has good ground clearance, raise the front with a push of a button to get over large speed bumps, etc.

Holy fucking stable. How does one afford something like that?

Only asking since I aspire to be like him

I drove the black one and him the white one that day

711_zps3fc02786.jpg

twin turbo 1500rwhp

714_zps37e1c941.jpg

718_zpsa29b87f5.jpg

orange one

200_zps5033e4b5.jpg

201_zps347e4d10.jpg

199_zps6d4c5278.jpg

another white one

Lambo_zpscba18a79.jpg