Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

I will disagree with several points in that argument, but I have no energy to battle tonight.

Keep in mind it was analogy, so the menutiae may not be 1000%

Fram makes a great paper filter. Only reason to run a K&N would be if your modifing to a cold air intake setup. Foam/oil filters work great off road too.

Plumbing is like welding or painting. 95 percent of the work is in prep.

I can check riding a whirly bird into a volcano off my bucket list. :)

Amazing.

have I said things for the Allen Edmonds recommendation recently Sean? I spent the last couple days not in those while at work.I just put my Allen's on and my feet feel a million times happier. They're more comfortable then my walking shoes for working. I'm sure it has something to do with you free insert they gave me, however the fit is by far the best part.

it's definitely made me decide the next time I buy a suit it's going to be made for me specifically.

I just want things fit right from now on. I would buy mediocre fabric for a fit that allowed me to move. High and small arm holes with much more room in the arm and extra back room. Less padding etc.

I'm spoiled now.

Was awesome Matt!! Other than the W barfing. :P

Poor girl. She get motion sickness or just not a fan of flying?

Both :P I shoved half an anxiety pill down her throat when we got on the whirly bird bc she was freaking out before we even took off.

Poor thing. Coulda shoved the D down there instead. I say you are a gentleman.

The Luau was killer too. I have had better pig on my uncles farm back home but was still worth the experience.

Her jaw was still sore from the morning workout.

Her jaw was still sore from the morning workout.

Lol

Fram makes a great paper filter. Only reason to run a K&N would be if your modifing to a cold air intake setup. Foam/oil filters work great off road too.

I run foam Uni filters on my quad and my son's bike. Amazing at keeping things grit free.

have I said things for the Allen Edmonds recommendation recently Sean? I spent the last couple days not in those while at work.I just put my Allen's on and my feet feel a million times happier. They're more comfortable then my walking shoes for working. I'm sure it has something to do with you free insert they gave me, however the fit is by far the best part.

Glad they are working out for you.

Hopefully a fresh nav disk solves the nav woes. Got the cannot read disk error. Cleaned the disk and backing up to fresh media to give it a shot.

Hopefully a fresh nav disk solves the nav woes. Got the cannot read disk error. Cleaned the disk and backing up to fresh media to give it a shot.

GL

electronic problems are the worst

Well you guys convinced me. Back to a stock filter it is when the truck goes to the shop.

J

I recently changed back to a paper filter from oil. Well mine is a Volant Pro filter and is supposed to be good for 100000 miles. We will see. My biggest reason was I would forget to maintain the oiled filter and when I took off my filter I had a film on the inside of my air tube. I wanted something damn near maintenance free.

PS I also got a pretty filter for mine. Helps stop bugs and othe large things from getting stuck in your filter.

Meant a Pre-Filter. Stupid auto correct.

Sean, did those diagrams work for you?

Still looking at a procharger for my car, With the procharger it'll get me to about 450 at 8 pounds of boost. I have heard the likely detonation point without forged internals or methanol injection is about 475. Or I could finish restoring the inside of my car ~1k and put the rest of the 4k down on something that has the potential to be much faster for less.. hmm. Or pick up an SUV and get back into car audio.

Edited by Julian

Still looking at a procharger for my car, With the procharger it'll get me to about 450 at 8 pounds of boost. I have heard the likely detonation point without forged internals or methanol injection is about 475. Or I could finish restoring the inside of my car ~1k and put the rest of the 4k down on something that has the potential to be much faster for less.. hmm. Or pick up an SUV and get back into car audio.

But the only caveat is I'm having troubles finding a dyno tuner specializing in mustangs in my area.

But the only caveat is I'm having troubles finding a dyno tuner specializing in mustangs in my area.

You should be able to get a generic tune via mail order.  Given the fact you are just throwing boost and fuel at it, there's no need to dyno since you are going to be running rich.  Someone should have a tune already that will work fine at that level. 

You should be able to get a generic tune via mail order. Given the fact you are just throwing boost and fuel at it, there's no need to dyno since you are going to be running rich. Someone should have a tune already that will work fine at that level.
Yeah the base tune they include is just enough to get you by till you get a dyno evidently. -shrug- not sure pretty new to this stuff.