Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Hey, guess what we are getting a shit ton more of starting tomorrow afternoon. . . .

Hey, guess what we are getting a shit ton more of starting tomorrow afternoon. . . .

Blowjobs or money?

You can make a bunch of snowmen, how exciting!

<- Didn't know Matlab was available natively for Linux. :woot:

Want to go shooting. Want rifle. Have too much to do.

Need laptop, figure out loan crap, and vehicle.

Get the rifle first, you'll be amazed at how easily the rest comes after.

Got my dad a peep/ghost ring his lever action for Christmas. We need to go shoot that bastard.

Get the rifle first, you'll be amazed at how easily the rest comes after.

LoL

I like the way you think.

Got my dad a peep/ghost ring his lever action for Christmas. We need to go shoot that bastard.

Ghost rings are nice. I have heard diamonds are faster for human brains to get on target but who the fuck knows.

Problem with guns are I always want more and I always want to make what I have better.

It's worse with firearms than just about anything, however me wanting nice stuff I don't need is a super common theme for me.

My 90 degree grips are in the -10 garage...... fuck. Just when I wanted to get some more work on this enclosure project done.

I need to decide if I want to just go sealed with these enclosures, or really fuck myself and try to fix my stupid mistake with the port.....

Something tells me FL saying fuck you to the rest of the US this winter means we get one hell of a tropical storm season this year.

J

Thanks guys.

Here's a look. Quite a bit smaller than the house I just sold, but it's a great area and one of the best school districts.http://www.cbdfw.com/property/2206-Canyon-Trail-Carrollton-75007/NTREIS/12018383/

I am stoked for you Steve! I have spent quite a bit of time in Southlake area. Thats a great neighborhood!
thanks dude. Hopefully it all works out with the inspection. Has new roof, new pebble tec pool, and a few other things.I have big plans for the house after closing.
Can't go wrong as its only 20 years old. You REALLY cant go wrong with masonry exterior. Does the pool have a hot tub section built in? I assume you are moving your construction biz up to the DFW area?
the pool does not have the spa portion. We plan to add an above ground one near the house. Looming at the Arial view, none of these houses had the hot tub. Just a pool. The biggest draw for us to this house was that it had a pool and a decent yard.

My company did ask me to move up there. Sadly I don't own the company though.

Back in '09 I started my own subcontractor company. When it got slow I took a job with my competition and closed up shop. Fast forward a few years. that company got bought out by a firm in Minneapolis. They are the ones who asked me to run all the projects in north Texas. My wife works from home, so she can live in any major city that her company (Nike) has an office in.

Any chance she has some pull with R&D? Got a shoe idea that is not on the market at all, but cannot afford a patent. LOL

J

Patents are cheap. You would more than likely be considered a micro firm therefore fees would be under $100 bucks for filing. Then you have maintenance fee which aren't bad. If you need a patent attorney. Here is a good one.

Richard c calrderwood.

Thanks guys.

Here's a look. Quite a bit smaller than the house I just sold, but it's a great area and one of the best school districts.http://www.cbdfw.com/property/2206-Canyon-Trail-Carrollton-75007/NTREIS/12018383/

I am stoked for you Steve! I have spent quite a bit of time in Southlake area. Thats a great neighborhood!
thanks dude. Hopefully it all works out with the inspection. Has new roof, new pebble tec pool, and a few other things.I have big plans for the house after closing.
Can't go wrong as its only 20 years old. You REALLY cant go wrong with masonry exterior. Does the pool have a hot tub section built in? I assume you are moving your construction biz up to the DFW area?
the pool does not have the spa portion. We plan to add an above ground one near the house. Looming at the Arial view, none of these houses had the hot tub. Just a pool. The biggest draw for us to this house was that it had a pool and a decent yard.

Back in '09 I started my own subcontractor company. When it got slow I took a job with my competition and closed up shop. Fast forward a few years. that company got bought out by a firm in Minneapolis. They are the ones who asked me to run all the projects in north Texas. My wife works from home, so she can live in any major city that her company (Nike) has an office in.

Any chance she has some pull with R&D? Got a shoe idea that is not on the market at all, but cannot afford a patent. LOL

J

Patents are cheap. You would more than likely be considered a micro firm therefore fees would be under $100 bucks for filing. Then you have maintenance fee which aren't bad. If you need a patent attorney. Here is a good one.

Richard c calrderwood.

Thanks man! Just gotta figure out how to build a prototype. I have sketches, but nothing more solid.

J

Thanks guys.

J

Richard c calrderwood.

Thanks man! Just gotta figure out how to build a prototype. I have sketches, but nothing more solid.

J

Give Nick wright a call. He has access to damn near everything. His proto charged are extremely reasonable. I've inquired about shoelaces and wasn't a problem. Even if he can't contact a factory to build it I know he can get a engineering drawing made up for you.

Getting someone to build stuff is EASY. My buddy has 2 warehouses and a factory in China and he has never been there. Crazy stuff.

Getting someone to build stuff is EASY. My buddy has 2 warehouses and a factory in China and he has never been there. Crazy stuff.

m

Two all it takes is a little money. Getting it built right is the key.

Thanks guys.

J

Richard c calrderwood.

J

Give Nick wright a call. He has access to damn near everything. His proto charged are extremely reasonable. I've inquired about shoelaces and wasn't a problem. Even if he can't contact a factory to build it I know he can get a engineering drawing made up for you.

Sorry but who?

It's just a shoe idea that I think could be worth a shit ton, with the right company behind it. As a start up company it would fail.

Just finding a way to make the proto or who to have make it is a pain.

J

These enclosures are huge. Horrible to manipulate in these low ceiling situations and without a work bench.