Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Thanks guys.

Here's a look. Quite a bit smaller than the house I just sold, but it's a great area and one of the best school districts.http://www.cbdfw.com/property/2206-Canyon-Trail-Carrollton-75007/NTREIS/12018383/

I am stoked for you Steve! I have spent quite a bit of time in Southlake area. Thats a great neighborhood!
thanks dude. Hopefully it all works out with the inspection. Has new roof, new pebble tec pool, and a few other things.I have big plans for the house after closing.

Can't go wrong as its only 20 years old. You REALLY cant go wrong with masonry exterior. Does the pool have a hot tub section built in? I assume you are moving your construction biz up to the DFW area?

Thanks guys.

Here's a look. Quite a bit smaller than the house I just sold, but it's a great area and one of the best school districts.http://www.cbdfw.com/property/2206-Canyon-Trail-Carrollton-75007/NTREIS/12018383/

I am stoked for you Steve! I have spent quite a bit of time in Southlake area. Thats a great neighborhood!
thanks dude. Hopefully it all works out with the inspection. Has new roof, new pebble tec pool, and a few other things.I have big plans for the house after closing.

Can't go wrong as its only 20 years old. You REALLY cant go wrong with masonry exterior. Does the pool have a hot tub section built in? I assume you are moving your construction biz up to the DFW area?
the pool does not have the spa portion. We plan to add an above ground one near the house. Looming at the Arial view, none of these houses had the hot tub. Just a pool. The biggest draw for us to this house was that it had a pool and a decent yard.

My company did ask me to move up there. Sadly I don't own the company though.

Back in '09 I started my own subcontractor company. When it got slow I took a job with my competition and closed up shop. Fast forward a few years. that company got bought out by a firm in Minneapolis. They are the ones who asked me to run all the projects in north Texas. My wife works from home, so she can live in any major city that her company (Nike) has an office in.

I use FuncGen but have never tried to do anything while playing music.

I think I downloaded the same one.

I'd really like to try and get better at using EQ and understanding why and where I would like to change it. This will be particularly useful when I do my friends active setup and will likely have limited tuning time.

Play music from a different source and use an earbud off your phone.

Woke up at 7 to -24. It's now -10, so we're warming up!

Got the wife a new computer saturday and she hates it. She is ready to take it back already. She says windows 8 sucks and pounds my table!

I dislike 8 personally.  I would really like to get my daily lappy back to Win7.

Get start 8, it makes windows 8 an enjoyable experience. My boot up time with an SSD and a few starting apps is about ~5 seconds to desktop. Very quick, resource friendly, and can net you 3-5 FPS in some games VS windows 7.

I would, but my lappy with Win8 does not have a SSD, and I have ZERO time to game. :(

Aaron. I guess Gary kubiak is your team's problem now. Haha.

DL'ing it now.

Aaron. I guess Gary kubiak is your team's problem now. Haha.

Between him and Shanny Jr., I think it's ok.

We've endured 3 weeks of incessant snow, school was cancelled 3 days for that, but tomorrow, due to cold weather, there's a lockdown. Any non-emergency vehicles on the road from 7PM tonight to 6PM tomorrow will be subject to a $2500 fine and/or impound and jail.

It would be awesome if the state did that here. In the eastern and southern part of the country everybody is snowed in. And there was a 2 day warning that snow is coming. Still, people chose to travel, pregnant women chose to stay home instead of going to the nearest hospital. And now that snow is 10 ft deep in some areas, the media is going crazy over people stuck somewhere and pregnant women who can't get to the hospital.

Try being in louisiana where we get freezing rain every 10 years. There were over 200 wrecks the other day and tomorrow everything is locked down for 1 inches of snow and freezing rain.

Houston is the same way. At least they're smart enough to know that their citizens can't drive worth a shit on icy roads, but still...

Got a good friend down at LSU, his take on the cold and the retarded drivers down there is pretty humorous.  

Don't worry.  We get the shit every year and still nobody knows how to drive in the shit. . . . .   ESPECIALLY the plow drivers. 

I heard about the mandatory shut down due to cold fronts. That's cray. canflag1.gif

We get frozen rain then snow. people can't drive for shit here either. 

Thanks guys.

the pool does not have the spa portion. We plan to add an above ground one near the house. Looming at the Arial view, none of these houses had the hot tub. Just a pool. The biggest draw for us to this house was that it had a pool and a decent yard.

Back in '09 I started my own subcontractor company. When it got slow I took a job with my competition and closed up shop. Fast forward a few years. that company got bought out by a firm in Minneapolis. They are the ones who asked me to run all the projects in north Texas. My wife works from home, so she can live in any major city that her company (Nike) has an office in.

Can't wait to see the touches you put on the place! The house I currently own was freshly remodeled before we bought, but being me I spent a month remodeling again before we moved in. Easier that way at least.

The construction trade is dog eat dog right now. Most of the work around here revolves around construction or housekeeping so have seen it effect a lot of ppl.

Don't worry.  We get the shit every year and still nobody knows how to drive in the shit. . . . .   ESPECIALLY the plow drivers. 

I know MODOT puts their engineers in their plows, knowing someone who drove a wing plow, I'd be scared.  

A dude wants me to make a box for his Alpine SWR-12d4. How big should I make it, will be tuned to 33Hz, probably run around rated power.

A dude wants me to make a box for his Alpine SWR-12d4. How big should I make it, will be tuned to 33Hz, probably run around rated power.

I had one 3-4 years ago. IIRC the box volume was 1.5 cu ft. Box was 2.25 cu ft total, including the port. On rated power it never even got warm. Without modeling I would say 1.5-1.75 cu ft. 16-20 sq in port area per ft.

I think I downloaded the same one.

I'd really like to try and get better at using EQ and understanding why and where I would like to change it. This will be particularly useful when I do my friends active setup and will likely have limited tuning time.

Play music from a different source and use an earbud off your phone.

???

WAD0bCK.jpg

Tempted to try this this evening.

J

Thanks guys.

Any chance she has some pull with R&D? Got a shoe idea that is not on the market at all, but cannot afford a patent. LOL

J